PDA

View Full Version : wellard

Jada-GDR
17-11-2005, 20:40
:confused: does anyone know if wellard gets put down after he bit ian? cause that's what ian wants :confused:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
17-11-2005, 21:00
I think he's left EE now... just gone...

hannah-mj
18-11-2005, 09:26
:eek: wellard cant go! i hate ian now :(

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 09:32
:eek: wellard cant go! i hate ian now :(

I can understand that.. he did act a lot better than some of the actors :rotfl::rotfl:

Jada-GDR
18-11-2005, 14:00
I can understand that.. he did act a lot better than some of the actors :rotfl::rotfl: lmao :rotfl:

JustJodi
18-11-2005, 14:02
:confused: does anyone know if wellard gets put down after he bit ian? cause that's what ian wants :confused:

They gotta find Wellard first !!!! I doubt they would put Wellard down just cause he bitt old grumpy Ian on the bum,,, I am sure we have not heard the last of Wellard arf arf :D

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 14:03
They gotta find Wellard first !!!! I doubt they would put Wellard down just cause he bitt old grumpy Ian on the bum,,, I am sure we have not heard the last of Wellard arf arf :D

it would be a different story if he had jumped up into Aleesha's pram

JustJodi
18-11-2005, 14:05
it would be a different story if he had jumped up into Aleesha's pram

Yea can u imagine ???? that dog would be quartered !!! But Ian had it comin to him :p

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 14:07
Yea can u imagine ???? that dog would be quartered !!! But Ian had it comin to him :p

possibly but I think he is right on this one.. if he can bite Ian for stand on his tail what would he do to a child play with his ears???

JustJodi
18-11-2005, 14:14
possibly but I think he is right on this one.. if he can bite Ian for stand on his tail what would he do to a child play with his ears???
Well if Wellard is gone ( my guess he may be hiding in one of the sheds on the allotments ???) for the time being,, Gus will just have to do the right thing ( I hate to see a dog destroyed tho,, i am a big dog lover and I have only been bit ONCE by a dog cos I tried putting catsup on his food while he was eating ,, duhhh :rolleyes: )

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 14:24
Well if Wellard is gone ( my guess he may be hiding in one of the sheds on the allotments ???) for the time being,, Gus will just have to do the right thing ( I hate to see a dog destroyed tho,, i am a big dog lover and I have only been bit ONCE by a dog cos I tried putting catsup on his food while he was eating ,, duhhh :rolleyes: )
I like dogs, at a distance, but my brother has been attacker and bitten by dogs on many occasion for no reason and nothing had been done with the dogs... One dog in particular has been chasing all the kids in the area and jumping all over then snapping, his owners say he is a lovely dog.. but he is not
My family was forced to put a down dog cause it bit some man who had tormented him for weeks so I have been on both sides of this.. I have to say if any dog of mine bit someone once, it can happen again so I would, sorryfully, have the dog put down

JustJodi
18-11-2005, 14:33
Oh sweetie I can understand,, my hubby being Dutch used to ride his bike ( like most Dutch people do) to and from University for classes, this pit bull attacked him on his way home, he was in the hospital for a month and had extensive plastic surgery on his leg.. the dog to my understanding was also put down.. the owners did not dare argue cos my hubbys leg was proof THEIR DOG DOES BITE,,,Now there is a village law of sorts NO ONE CAN HAVE A PIT BULL and they are not to be bred.. those are vicious animals !!! All I can say is that there have been good dogs to turn bad.:(

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 14:34
I know and it is quiet sad when it happens.. so many family pets who are loving and when they get older they turn on the owners.. I am sticking to Cats...

crazygirl
18-11-2005, 14:38
poor wellard :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

dddMac1
18-11-2005, 15:32
i like Wellard

instinct
18-11-2005, 15:44
I only dislike wellard because it reminds me of robbie.

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 15:52
I only dislike wellard because it reminds me of robbie.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Kim
18-11-2005, 16:07
Even if the police do find Wellard I don't think he would be put down, he's never bit anyone before.

hazey
18-11-2005, 16:21
I think you have always got to be on your guard with dogs. I have had many over the years and the last two being German Shepherds, they have a bad name. My Magic is of a good nature, but we forget dogs have off days,get headache,PMT just like humans, if you keep baiting a dog it will loose it temper the same as you and me. I did know of a Shepherd that turned a bite its owner,it turned out the dog had a brain tumour, So you never know what is going on.

i_luv_dennis
18-11-2005, 16:41
i like wellard

Emma-Lou
18-11-2005, 18:32
i like wellard and he does seem like the type of dog to bite people Ian was in a way tormenting him and you could see Wellard didn't like him.Any dog can be vicious but most people think it is just certain breeds i have nearly been bitten by a dog but it has not put me off i still love them.

kat 4 alfie
19-11-2005, 13:20
on the spoilers they dont mention wellard :( i love him !!!!!!! hes a gorge lassy dog hopefully someone has found him and looking after him , and then he can escape an go home to walford , but as if this would happen ! ill be crying terribly if he is back for christmas day though . ohhh whats robbie gonna do !...