PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Aniston's topless pose

Debs
17-11-2005, 14:06
Jennifer Aniston has stunned fans by posing topless on the cover of a magazine.

The stunning actress appears on the cover of American men's magazine GQ - wearing just a pair of cut off denim jeans.

But the former 'Friends' star - renowned as America's archetypal 'girl next door' - is reportedly unhappy with the magazine for using the steamy shots without her consent.

However, Aniston - who was also named 'Woman of the Year' by the magazine - admitted that filming 'The Break Up' with Vince Vaughn was the most fun she has had in years.

The screen beauty, who won the award for showing "poise, unbelievable amount of grace and good humour" following her split from actor Brad Pitt, said she is doing well since divorcing the star last month.

She confessed to the magazine: "I danced more and played more in the last two months than in the last ten years. The cloud is lifting. I'm starting to see the light and it's good"

Siobhan
17-11-2005, 14:21
sorry how can fan be stunned... most poses of her a semi naked anyway, it was only time before she took her top off completely

iocioc
17-11-2005, 21:31
plus if she posed topless obviously they going to be printed

Trinity
18-11-2005, 10:20
I haven't seen the picture, but in Newsweek last week there was a picture of her in a sparkily white gown. She was straight up and down, no chest and no hips. He hair was the wides part of her. Not a good look, nor a healthy one.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-11-2005, 16:51
Right.. she wants a hand clap yeah? :clap: There you go :)