PDA

View Full Version : ITV Soap Spy- Great Scott, he's back!

Jemma
15-11-2005, 21:08
Emmerdale▓s proverbial bad penny is about to turn up again √ just in time to throw Dawn Woods▓ new relationship into turmoil.

After some heavy flirting over the past few weeks, it looks like there▓s a chance that Dawn can find happiness with Danny Daggert. But since Scott▓s vile temper and fondness of using his fists is legendary, will Danny want to put himself in the firing line?

One things for sure, viewers are in for a shock when the jailbird hunk does return to the village. Rumour has it that prison has had a profound effect on Scott, and he▓s not the man he used to be √ at all! Apparently the all-new Scott is genuinely remorseful, looking to make amends and a reformed character.

But he does want Dawn back, and the news that she and Danny have got it on doesn▓t please him one bit. Alls fair in love and war √ but will Scott resort to his usual underhand tactics?

Ever since poor old Max King met his maker, we▓ve been wondering when his boss Paddy Kirk would discover the truth about the Briggs▓ cattle. Max▓s confession was stolen by Jimmy and the man himself is six feet under, so Tom King thinks he▓s home and dry.

But with Paddy▓s reputation in tatters and the vets business going under, someone decides its about time he knew the truth √ just as Tom King pumps a lorry load of cash into the business. Will Paddy take the money and push the truth to the back of his mind, or will he throw the dirty cash back at the Kings?

One thing is for sure, he won▓t be alone as he grapples with his dilemma. An old friend of Paddy▓s is coming to Emmerdale and he▓s going to help sort out to the practice. He▓s name▓s Harry and, according to reports, he▓s a bit of a dish. We can▓t wait to meet him.

Does Dr Adam have a death wish? The suave medic could probably have his pick of women, but the only one he wants is loopy Steph Stokes. With Steph▓s problems coming between them, Adam starts to dig into her past √ and he▓ll be shocked by what he unearths.

Family secrets from way back when come tumbling out and neither Steph nor her father Alan are going to be very happy that they▓re forced to confront. For all his good intentions, Dr Adam▓s actions only serve to make the relationship between father and daughter even more strained.

And with Steph confessing to all sorts, it can only be a matter of time before her biggest secret of all is revealed. Will Adam still want to be with Steph when he finds out she topped Shelley?

~charlie-lou~
15-11-2005, 21:44
Ever since poor old Max King met his maker

WAAAAH!!! Oh well done, you've *sniff* set me off again!

Jemma
16-11-2005, 15:54
Awww sorry! lol. Who do you think tells Paddy the truth? Only Tom, Jimmy and Sadie know don't they? So I really don't know cos wouldn't all of them want to keep it quiet!? :hmm:

~charlie-lou~
16-11-2005, 16:23
Awww sorry! lol. Who do you think tells Paddy the truth? Only Tom, Jimmy and Sadie know don't they? So I really don't know cos wouldn't all of them want to keep it quiet!? :hmm:

Don't worry, getting over it! :o

About the letter, you'd think so wouldn't you? It's a good thing Carl and Matthew don't know, and Matthew would probably end up blabbing and Carl would probably break down at the slightest pressure and blab it too!!
I bet you Sadie 'drops hints'. Well, I don't bet, but MAYBE she does. But yeah you'd think they'd try and keep it quiet LOL.

If Max's memory is tarnished, I don't know what I'm going to do! :crying: