PDA

View Full Version : Forgetting Leo

feelingyellow
15-11-2005, 19:25
Hey everybody! I'm doing the final sequel to:
When Demi Met Leo (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=18877&page=1)
Without Demi (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=25204&page=1)
The Demi Heart (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=27908&page=1)
How can I forgive you Leo? (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=30225)

In this script, Demi goes to France and tries to forget Leo, whilst Leo isn't finding it that easy to forget Demi, here's the first part - hope you like :)

Part 1: Memories, Photographs and Strangers

As soon as Demi saw the last of her family’s faces, she burst into tears. She missed them already; there were so many good things she missed about them. She missed Keith helping her with homework even though he didn't understand it, she missed Rosie always doing everything for her that she could, she missed Mickey babysitting Aleesha even when he was on the stall and she missed Darren supporting her when things were rough at school. There we so many bad things, but she missed them as well. She missed Keith forcing her to watch documentaries, she missed Rosie telling her what to do, she missed Mickey taking the mick out of her and she missed Darren squirting water at her in the night. She didn't know how was going to cope without them.
'Waaaaaaaaah!' screamed Aleesha.
'Awww Leesh!' said Demi. She saw that Aleesha needed her bottle so Demi gave it to her and started singing a lullaby. Aleesha fell asleep after a couple of minutes. Demi looked at Aleesha sleeping, she was so gorgeous. Demi knew that it was going to be tough without her family around her - but it'd be ok - she had Aleesha and Dawn - they'd support her. Demi got out Aleesha's Family Book. She saw the first picture of Aleesha ever taken, Demi couldn't believe it - it was only 2 and a half months ago. She then saw a picture of herself, smiling whilst holding Aleesha. She laughed; time goes by so quickly. She then saw a picture of Leo holding Aleesha. Demi shook her head and ripped the photo out and then crossed out "Father: Leo Ray Taylor" and put "Father Unknown". She had to move on from Leo, even though he was Aleesha's father. She flicked through the book some more and tore all photos with Leo in. She came across a picture of Dawn. This was the last photo of Dawn the Miller's had received since she had left 6 years. Dawn was 19 and was in Italy outside the Tower of Pisa. She was with some friends and was waving. Demi smiled; Dawn looked so happy there. Dawn had chosen to get away and it had worked - and now Dawn had got her own school - something to feel proud of and somewhere so belong to. Demi was so glad - she had had her doubts about moving but if moving could work for Dawn it could work for her.
'We are now arriving at Gatwick Airport.' said a voice.
Demi got all her stuff together and got out of the train holding Aleesha and hurried down to the airport. She got out her passport and tickets and got everything checked and went onto the plane. She saw loads of kids on the plane, she didn't realise Dawn's school was this big. Dawn had done so well. It was strange - Demi never really remembered Dawn doing something as big as this - she didn't like planning, just wanted the adventure straight away.
A boy came up to Demi and said 'Is this seat 27 c?'
Demi looked up and was gob smacked. The boy had the most gorgeous blonde wavy hair and beautiful sea-green eyes and had the perfect face with a really cute smile. 'Omigod,' thought Demi. 'I fancy this guy!'

kirstienod
15-11-2005, 19:48
wow! thats brillant! more soon please

shannisrules
15-11-2005, 20:43
cool! carry on

Chloe-Elise
16-11-2005, 19:29
Yay another sequel! Brilliant, more asap :D

feelingyellow
16-11-2005, 19:40
glad you all liked the first part :D

Part 2: He'll crack

Leo sat on Arthur's bench for hours. He couldn't believe it - Demi had gone. She hated him so much that she had ran away. She didn't care for him anymore; she just despised him. A couple of hours ago, he had been sure he'd be able to get Demi back one day - but now he couldn't. Demi was all the way in France; he'd never be able to go there.
Leo finally got off the bench and got on the bus and lay down on the back seat. He wished he had some sort of alcohol so he could make all his feelings go away.
He got home and banged his head against the wall as soon as he got in.
'Leo, love - what's up?' asked Trisha.
'She's gone, Mum. She hates me and now she's gone.'
'Gone - gone where?'
'France. She's taken Aleesha with her aswell - a couple of weeks ago I had a family - now I've got nothing!' said Leo, banging his head and his foot against the wall at the same time.
'Oh, Leo!' said Trisha, hugging him. 'You've always got me, love.'
Leo stopped banging his head and foot against the wall and burst into tears.
'I love you, Mum' he said, through tears. 'But I need Demi - if I don't have her - I'll crack. I'll crack into a thousand tiny pieces slowly and painfully until one day - I'll be gone.'
Trisha was shocked by what Leo had just said; she hugged him tight and said. 'Take some sleeping pills and see how you feel in the morning.'
Whilst Leo was sleeping, Trisha got her phone out.
'Hello?' she said. 'Is that Jed? Yeah it's Trisha - I know it's been ages, anyway I called about my son Leo - I think he needs a therapist.'

Potato1992
17-11-2005, 18:31
V. Good

Chloe-Elise
17-11-2005, 21:37
Great, more asap :)

feelingyellow
18-11-2005, 20:04
thanks for all the comments :bow:

Part 3: Meeting Dylan

'Well your little sister is in my seat.' said the boy.
'Omigod! I'm so sorry!' said Demi, undoing Aleesha's seatbelt and putting her in the seat on her right.
'Ah it's okay. I'm Dylan, Dylan Macey.'
'Hi Dylan, Dylan Macey. I'm Demi, Demi Miller.' said Demi.
'Hello Demi, Demi Miller!' said Dylan. Demi and Dylan burst into laughter while Aleesha looks confused.
'Aww, she's so cute - I wish I had a little sister. All I've got is an annoying little brother!' said Dylan.
Demi laughed and said 'Well one brother is better then two!'
'Aww poor you!' said Dylan.
'Ah its okay, I've got my older sister Dawn aswell!'
'And her.' said Dylan.
'Er … no. She's my daughter.' said Demi, embarrassed.
'Oh.' said Dylan.
'I understand ya know if you don't feel com -'
'No really - it's ok. It was just shock, you don't see a teenage mum everyday do ya!'
'Nah I suppose not!' said Demi.
'Anyway, what did you say your name was again? Sorry - I've got the memory of a fish!' said Dylan, laughing. Demi laughed aswell and said 'Demi Miller.'
'Wow!' said Dylan. 'Same initials - maybe we're soulmates!'
Dylan and Demi burst out with laughter when a girl with gorgeous golden wavy hair came up to them.
'Hello.' she said. 'Have you made a new friend, Dylan?'
'Yeah this is Demi, Lolly. Demi - this is my girlfriend Lolly.'

Chloe-Elise
18-11-2005, 21:42
Great :D more asap

kirstienod
19-11-2005, 08:23
great! well done more soon please

feelingyellow
20-11-2005, 18:37
thanks for all the comments people :cheer:

Part 4: The Girlfriend

'Well, it's Laura actually! Only he calls me Lolly! It's this whole thing way back!' said Laura, giggling.
'Ya wanna here the story Demi?' asked Dylan.
'Sure!' said Demi, putting on a fake smile.
'Well I moved to Manchester last year and the teacher introduces me to the class and he thought she said Lolly! So it's a year later and he's still calling me it!' said Laura - her and Dylan were both giggling like crazy. Demi joined in even though she thought the story was stupid.
'So, Demi - why are you going to the school? I'm guessing it has something to do with ya lil girl.' said Dylan.
'Omigod - she's yours!' said Laura, shocked.
'Yeah...' said Demi.
'Opps sorry! I'm just shocked, anyway tell us your story and we'll tell you ours.'
'Well I fell in love with a boy called Leo, but his and my parents didn't want us to be together so me and my family moved away when I was pregnant after Leo's dad set our house on fire. And then Leo came back when I had given birth to Leesh but then Leo's dad kidnapped me and nearly killed me but I got saved by my dad and Leo - but then I found out that Leo had done these awful things so I had no choice but to dump him. He could have put me and Aleesha in danger and I just couldn't forgive him.' said Demi, looking at the floor.
'Oh.' said Dylan.
'It's ok - I've moved on.' said Demi, putting on her fake smile again. 'So tell me your fab story!'
'Well after a couple of months we started dating but my ex Kaley didn't like it.' said Dylan. 'So she did all these mean things to Lolly and when she got in trouble for that - she started on me - so we just called the police when Kaley went and held us hostage and then she was taken away to a mental hospital and we thought it was best if we moved to somewhere new so nothing could go wrong.'
'Wow.' said Demi. 'I thought mine was bad enough - you guys have had a really tough time.'
'Well its ok.' said Laura. 'We've got each other.'
Demi frowned; she and Leo had never said that to each other. 'We must have never had each other.' she thought. 'We just weren't right together, I suppose and Dylan and Laura are. Perfect soul mates whilst I'm left here hating life. Great.'

kirstienod
20-11-2005, 18:42
thats very good, well done! post more asap!

feelingyellow
22-11-2005, 21:21
glad you liked it :)

Part 5: Leo's therapist

Trisha had got out for milk and Leo was home alone, watching the news so he could try and forget about Demi and concentrate on those who had even worser lives then him. The doorbell rang so Leo assumed it was his mum, forgetting her keys but was shocked when it was a man in a suit who walked right in.
'Hello Leo, I'm Mr Hunt.'
'Hi,' said Leo. 'Why are you here?'
'Well Trish tells me you've been having some problems so I'm going to be your therapist until you've gotten over it.'
'Huh?' asked Leo.
'Jed! Your an hour early!' said Trisha, suddenly coming through the door.
'What's this about a therapist Mum?'
'Well I was going to tell you when I came back but I didn't realise Jed would get the times wrong.' said Trisha, giving Mr Hunt an evil look.
'It weren't me - I'm sure you said 9'o'clock!'
'I said 10! But anyway, Leo - you've been going through such problems and I just wanted to help you but you can't seem to be able to. So I thought you needed someone professional - is that ok?' asked Trisha.
'I am not having my life analysed by some man I hardly know!' said Leo.
'Oh come on, Leo - he's an old friend of my and I'm sure he'll help!'
'He won't. You won't. No one can, Mum - the only person who can help is Demi - so leave me alone!' said Leo, going out of the flat and slamming the door behind him.

kirstienod
23-11-2005, 16:23
wow! well done more soon please

Potato1992
23-11-2005, 17:25
its so wicked

Chloe-Elise
23-11-2005, 18:22
Great, more soon please :D

kirstienod
24-11-2005, 17:02
yeh more soon please

feelingyellow
24-11-2005, 22:07

Part 6: A New Dawn

Demi did not enjoy being on the plane at all. It was the first time she had been on one and she felt really sick; Dylan and Laura did not help by saying 'it will past' and then reminising about times when they felt sick and then going into sloppy love songs they liked and singing them.
Demi hated Laura - she knew it wasn't her fault or anything but Demi really liked Dylan. Or maybe she didn't - she could simply be on the rebound from Leo - she didn't know - all she knew is she wanted someone to sing sloppy love songs with.
When the plane finally landed, Demi saw Dawn waving at her. Demi shouted out she had to get her bags but Dylan said he would get hers.
Demi walked towards Dawn and saw she looked very different from the advert École Heureuse- she had cut her hair to her shoulders, and was wearing a matching outfit which was quite smart. Demi couldn't believe it - normally Dawn just picked any old outfit - and she had never seen Dawn in anything smart.
'I know what you're thinking,' said Dawn, as soon as Demi came up to her. 'I decided I needed a bit of a new look - I am going to be dealing with lots of things at École Heureuse and plus Rob likes it.'
'Rob?'
'My boyfriend - he's part owner of the school.'
'Right - so what have you been up too?' asked Demi.
'Just the whole school thing really, I never thought I'd do something like this - but I have - it's so exciting Demz. I'm so glad you're going here, I'm sure you'll have a fab time after what happen with Lee.'
'It's Leo.' said Demi, glaring.
'Sorry Demz. I know I haven't really been there - but I couldn't exactly leave. But now you're going here, I'm going to help you.'
'Thanks Dawn.'
'Anyway, here's my car.' said Dawn, pointing to a porsche.
'A porshe - wow Dawn! It's like a whole new you!'
'I know,' said Dawn. 'And I'm loving every bit of it!'

kirstienod
25-11-2005, 07:14
wow! more soon please!

Chloe-Elise
25-11-2005, 17:44
Fab,more asap :D

kirstienod
26-11-2005, 18:45
yeh more soon

feelingyellow
29-11-2005, 21:58
glad you liked it :D

Part 7: Demi confesses all to Dawn

'So,' said Dawn, in the car. 'What happened with you and this Leo boy?'
'Just stuff.' said Demi.
'And?'
'And what?' said Demi, getting angry.
'Oh, come on, Demz. Tell me what happened - I can't help you if you don't tell me.' said Dawn.
'It's complicated.' said Demi, sharply.
'I know, Demi - I have had conversations with Mum about it - but I wanna hear it from you.' Dawn said.
'It all started about a year ago,' said Demi. 'We really liked each other but Mum and Dad apparently had some fight with his dad a few years back, so we weren't allowed to go out - but we did it anyway - we thought it be ok. But I got pregnant so he had no choice but to dump me, then his Dad went and set fire to our house. We could have all died, Dawn. Darren, Dad and Ghengis nearly did so we had no choice but to move. Leo came back when I was giving birth to Leesh - and we were so happy but his dad just couldn't let it go - he kidnapped me Dawn. It was so scary, I thought I might die... But Dad and Leo turned up just in time, but he had done so many bad things that he had kept from me ... I just couldn't forgive him.'
'Oh Demi,' said Dawn.
'Now you know what you missed when you weren't there.'
'I'm so sorry, Demz. But now you can count on me to always be there, OK?'
'OK, just stick to your promise.' said Demi.
'Don't worry, I will and I mean that.'

kirstienod
30-11-2005, 07:10
brill, well done more soon please

Chloe-Elise
30-11-2005, 20:22
Awww great, more soon please :)

feelingyellow
01-12-2005, 16:42
glad you liked it :bow:

Part 9: He has to get her back

'Leo! Leo!' said Trisha, through Leo's door the next day.
Leo just ignored her; he couldn't believe she had actually hired him a therapist - he didn't need a therapist - he needed Demi ... but he knew he would never get her back.
'Please, Leo - let me in.'
He still ignored her.
'I've brought you your favourite cereal!' said Trisha.
Leo wanted to ignore what she was saying but he couldn't restrain himself from saying 'Coco Pops won't fix this, Mum!'
'Oh Leo - please just let me in and I'll explain why I did what I did.'
He decided it was for the best and let her in.
'So?' said Leo.
'I can't help you, Leo! You're not letting me in so I just thought why not someone who could.'
'I don't want you to help me, I don't want a professional to help me, I don't want anybody to help me and I don't want anybody except Demi.' said Leo, angrily.
'But you'll never get her back, Leo - unless you plan on raising like 200 quid at least and go and try get her back but even then -'
'Wait,' said Leo, interrupting. 'I will do that, I'll raise some cash and go and try getting her back.'
'But, Leo - she might not take you back and then you won't have anywhere to stay.'
'I’ll sleep anywhere.' said Leo. 'As long as it will help me get Demi back.'

Chloe-Elise
01-12-2005, 18:52
Awww go Leo! More asap :D

kirstienod
02-12-2005, 21:28
awww! more soon!

Charmed
03-12-2005, 15:07
Great Script!

kirstienod
09-12-2005, 07:09
great script! post more soon please!

feelingyellow
11-12-2005, 14:38
glad you liked it :D sorry it's been like a week, just haven't felt like writing really, lol - but will try do more regular updates :D

Part 10: Demi's shock

'Demi, Demi get up!'
'Huh?' said Demi.
'Dem! Hurry up, it's our first day!' said Laura.
Demi looked around her, it was not her old bedroom anymore - it was much larger and there were four beds and a cot in it.
Demi could hardly remember last night, a girl in her room had brought some vodka for celebrations of a new school and her and Laura decided to have some fun and join in.
'You can't remember anything last night cans ya, Dem?' said one of the girls.
'Nope.' said Demi.
'Well we got a bit drunk but you got incredibly drunk, Dem! It was hilarious - oh and I'm Kaz by the way and this is Sophie - but she wasn't here last night as she missed the plane!'
'Hi Kaz, Hi Soph -'
'Hi Demz.' said Sophie.
Demi couldn't believe it; her ex-best friend was going to the same school as her!

kirstienod
11-12-2005, 19:34
oh dear! lol more soon xx

feelingyellow
12-12-2005, 18:02
glad you liked it :D

Part 11: The Traitor

'Why the hell are you here?' asked Demi.
'Look Demz -'
'You betrayed me - you were my best friend and then I got pregnant and you turned against me!'
'I know, Demi! I know I did such an awful thing - but can't we just leave it in the past?' asked Sophie.
'No way!'
'Please.'
Demi just shook her head and walked out of the room.
'Demz! Demi please!' said Sophie, following her.
'Just leave me alone!' said Demi, running down the stairs.
'DEMI!' said Sophie, running after her.
Demi ran all the way round the school, with Sophie close behind her.
'Opps, sorry Demz!' said Dawn, when Demi accidentally bumped into her.
'How could you Dawn?' asked Demi.
'How could I what?'
'Let that cow in to this school?' said Demi, pointing to Sophie.
'Huh?'
'She's a traitor, Dawn! She left me when I was all alone - she was supposed to be my best mate!'
'Demi please -'
'I don't wanna hear it Sophie, you're just a horrible traitor who I never wanna see again

kirstienod
12-12-2005, 18:29
wow! brillant! more soon please

Chloe-Elise
12-12-2005, 18:43

kirstienod
16-12-2005, 17:44
yeh more soon please

kirstienod
18-12-2005, 18:55
more soon i cant wait!

kirstienod
20-12-2005, 21:57
i cant wait! arrrgghhh! more soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

feelingyellow
21-12-2005, 18:23
lol *hehe* i will post some after dinner - happy now? :p

kirstienod
21-12-2005, 19:03
yeh lol!

feelingyellow
21-12-2005, 19:12
here it is ...

Part 12: Two pregnancies?

'You don't understand -'
'I don't need to – you’re a traitor - full stop.'
'It ain't like that!'
'Just leave me alone, Sophie!' said Demi, walking away.
'Maybe you should hear her out, Demz.' said Dawn.
Demi turned around and said 'You too Dawn?'
'I'm sorry Demz, but you have to try and work this out.'
Demi shook her head.
'Oh come on Demz - hear me out!'
'Why should I? You just ditched me the second you found out I was pregnant!'
'I know it was stupid Demz,' said Sophie. 'But I was just in a bad place at that moment!'
'Well if you didn't notice so was I!'
'Demi, listen please.'
Demi shook her head.
'Please.'
'No, Soph, just leave me alone!' said Demi, starting to walk away.
'Demz - I have something to tell ya...'
'WHAT?' shouted Demi.
'The reason I called you a slag that day was cos I thought I was pregnant aswell.'

hope you all like :)

kirstienod
21-12-2005, 19:15
yeh, its brill! well done more soon please!

Chloe-Elise
21-12-2005, 19:26
I definitely like :D Fab as usual, more asap please :D

feelingyellow
26-12-2005, 15:17

Part 13: Sophie tells all

'WHAT?' said Demi, shocked.
'Me and Reif Marshall...'
'Reif? How could you not tell me?'
'Well you never told me about you and Leo and well ya know.' pointed out Sophie.
'Well yeah, but I didn't want you thinking I'm was a slag or anything but you never even told me you were going out with Reif!'
'That cos I wasn't,' muttered Sophie.
'You weren't going out with Reif? So why the hell did you sleep with him then?'
'To get back at Hayley...'
'Hayley? Hayley Gilson?' asked Demi.
'Yeah, her and me had a fight and I knew she was going out with Reif, so...'
'I can't believe you Soph!'
'And then told her all about it.' said Sophie, staring at her feet.
'That was just so - so nasty!' said Demi, shaking her head.
'She didn't believe me though.' said Sophie. 'She slapped me and said I was making it up.'
'Well you deserved that slap.' said Demi.
'I know.'
'What did you thinking you were pregnant have to do with calling me a slag?' asked Demi.
'Well at least then people wouldn't think I was pregnant, what if they noticed - insulting you would just turn them off the whole idea of me being pregnant.'
'You stupid cow, Soph. So were you pregnant?'
'Nope false alarm, luckily.'
'Well that's a great little story Sophie, anything else you'd like to tell me?'
'Yeah, the reason why I'm here...'

kirstienod
26-12-2005, 16:28
its brill! more soon please xxx

feelingyellow
26-12-2005, 16:43

Part 14: Just like old times

'So why?' asked Demi.
'I told Hayley I was pregnant just to get at her, she didn't believe me but spread it round anyway but told everyone Leo was the dad.'
'WHAT?' said Demi.
'Well Leo had left school so Hayley told everyone he was the dad as no one knew why he had gone.' said Sophie.
'What a cow that Hayley is.'
'I know.'
'Well you're no better Sophie!' said Demi, angrily.
'My mum thought I was pregnant after hearing the rumours and kicked me out even though I said I wasn't. I lived on the streets for two weeks before she came to get me - she made me take a pregnancy test; it was negative so she took me back. I didn't go back to school as I had had a really bad time, so I was home-schooled for a few weeks, then the holidays came and my mum decided to send me here when she saw the advert.'
'Oh.' said Demi.
'I know I did such a bad thing Demz, but we were such good friends - we can still be can't we?' asked Sophie.
Demi didn't know what to do; Sophie had done a bad thing, but she had her reasons - it wasn't like she had told too many lies like Leo had.
'I s'pose.' said Demi.
'Yay!' said Sophie, hugging Demi.
'It's gonna be great from now, Demz! Just like old times!'
'Yeah...' said Demi. 'And no more Leo...'

kirstienod
26-12-2005, 16:45
great! more soon please xx

Chloe-Elise
26-12-2005, 17:39
Fab, more asap :)

kirstienod
27-12-2005, 16:37
yeh more soon please!

feelingyellow
28-12-2005, 18:19

now for the next part, hope you like everyone! :D

Part 15: The First Lesson

'So you twos made up now?' asked Dawn, coming into the room.
'You bet!' said Sophie, hugging Demi again.
'Thank God! Now off to your lessons, you've already missed half an hour of your first!'
'We're still in pyjamas!' said Demi, laughing.
'Omigod, we are! Good thing this is the common room - they would have thought us well weird!'
They got changed and went to their first lesson, which was English.
'Why are you late?' asked the teacher.
'Err, well Dawn will explain.' said Demi.
'Dawn? I think you mean Miss Miller.'
'Yeah, soz it's just cos she's my sister,'
'Soz? That is not appropiate english language.'
'Oppsie-daisy!' said Demi.
'Neither is that! Now take your seats!'
Sophie sat down on the back table, and Demi sat down next to her ignoring Laura's hand signalling for her to come sit next to her. Demi saw out of the corner of her Laura looking very disappointed. Demi felt sorta guilty, until she saw Laura and Kaz pointing at her and whispering.
'The cow.' muttered Demi.
'Who?' asked Sophie.
'Laura, she thinks she's soooo great! Dylan don't deserve her!'
'Dylan?'
'He's this boy I met on the plane, he's well gorgeous and that stupid Laura is his girfriend - she is so two faced.'
'Really? She seems the bubbly sort.' said Sophie.
'Yeah, well she ain't - she has another face behind that ugly mutt.'
'Wow, that's a little harsh...'
'Yeah well I don't care.' said Demi, chucking a rubber at Laura - who looked very shocked to see Demi throwing it.
'Serves her right.' said Demi, smirking. She looked at Laura who was wiping a tear from her eye. Demi didn't feel so great anymore; maybe she was the one being two-faced.

shannisrules
28-12-2005, 18:37
very good more soon though you have posted the same one twice hun xxx

feelingyellow
28-12-2005, 18:53
very good more soon though you have posted the same one twice hun xxx

thanks :) lmao, sorry i forgot where i was lol ... will change it now!!

kirstienod
28-12-2005, 19:51
brill! well done! more soon please i cant wait

shannisrules
28-12-2005, 21:33
very good more soon xx

Chloe-Elise
29-12-2005, 17:41
Fab,more asap :)

Charmed
29-12-2005, 20:29
Yeah,More!

kirstienod
30-12-2005, 12:32
more soon please im obsesssed!

Tannie
30-12-2005, 12:54
that was brilliant please do more a.s.a.p :cheer:

feelingyellow
01-01-2006, 17:17

here's the next part...

Part 16: The fight

The next lesson was Science, they had to get into pairs and investigate leaves.
'Hey, I'm gonna go and work with Laura so I can apologise to her.' said Demi, to Sophie. 'So you work with Kaz.'
'Yeah, sure.' said Sophie.
'Erm... Laura...' said Demi, tapping her on the shoulder.
'What the hell do you want you stupid slag?'
Demi couldn't believe Laura had called her that!
'I was going to apologise but you know now, I'm not - cos you're just a twisted cow who doesn't deserve Dylan! He deserves some girl who really appreciates him!' Demi said, starting to yell.
'I do appreciate him! How dare you say I don't!'
'Whatever Laura, why don't you get together with a piece of chocolate - that's the only thing you appreciated!'
'You stupid b*tch! You don't know anything about me! Leave Dylan and me alone and go back to the gutter you came from!' yelled Laura.
Demi was really shocked - she can't believe she had actually thought about apologising!
'You better watch out, Lollypop - cos I won't like it if you get in my way.' said Demi, pushing past her.
'What the hell was that all about?' asked Sophie, who was setting up the equipment with Kaz.
'Just her being a stupid cow, sorry can you work with her now Kaz?'
'OK.' said Kaz.
'What are you gonna do then?'
'I dunno, revenge sounds quite good.' said Demi, smirking.

kirstienod
01-01-2006, 17:31
lol its brillant! please post more soon

Tannie
01-01-2006, 19:01
Brill Hun Do More Soon

Chloe-Elise
01-01-2006, 20:20
Fab,more asap :)

kirstienod
01-01-2006, 20:22
It's marvellous, post more soon please

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 16:38
please do more soon i cant wait!

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 16:38
please do more soon i cant wait!

it was only 2 days ago lol, will post a bit in a min lol :)

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 16:40
ok, i know but still 2 days! :o *faints* hehe

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 16:41
lol, you just love demi and leo too much! :lol:

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 16:45
yep i think i have a problem :rotfl:

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 16:49
yep i think i have a problem :rotfl:

:eek: you don't say :p

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 16:52
i do say! or did i???? must be another problem - short-term memory :p loss :lol: :rotfl:

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 16:55
i do say! or did i???? must be another problem - short-term memory :p loss :lol: :rotfl:

another! :p

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 16:55
must be a thousand others but this short-term memory loss is making me forget them all :p

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 16:58
anyway back on topic now :p

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 16:58
here it is :) and sorry about the slight off topic thing there, lol - just a crazy convo lol

Part 17: Hmm where'd she go?

Demi and Laura ignored each other in all lessons they were in together all day - they occasionally gave each other evils.
Demi and Sophie hung out all afternoon doing their first bit of English homework (write about what they liked and disliked about the school) and just generally chatting about things.
At 9'o'clock they had to go up to their room, they found Kaz by herself reading.
'Hey Kaz,' said Sophie. 'Laura not here?'
'Nope, her mum's gone into hospital so she's had to go home.'
'Really?' said Demi.
'Yep - maybe you twos could make up when she comes back?' said Kaz.
'Maybe,' said Demi smirking; Laura would be away for a couple of days - this meant she could have Dylan to herself all the time and he wouldn't even know about the fight she and Laura had had - maybe she could even get Dylan to dump Laura...

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:01
oh dear! trouble ahead! well done! is leo actually coming to get her as it said earlier on in the script he was??

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 17:02
thanks, lol and erm he might lol i sorta forgot bout him lol but he's coming into it very soon lol :)

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:04
lol ok cant wait! *off topic: is my banner ready yet as earlier i saw that your thread said you were in a banner making mood? lol*

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 17:12
lol ok cant wait! *off topic: is my banner ready yet as earlier i saw that your thread said you were in a banner making mood? lol*

i made part of it, lol - it's gonna be very long though lol as it's animated - it's gonna have like this love/hate thing going on lol... now i'm in the chatty mood lol!

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 17:23
cool sounds good, take your time with it!

Chloe-Elise
03-01-2006, 19:21
Ohhh watch out Dylan and Laura! Fab, more asap please :D

Tannie
03-01-2006, 19:24
aw that's fab hun more a.s.a.p please

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 20:01
yeh more soon please!

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 20:03
yeh more soon please!

it hasn't even be 3 hours yet :rotfl:

kirstienod
03-01-2006, 20:08
lol :rotfl:

Jada-GDR
03-01-2006, 21:12
i love this! you certainly do the demi and leo stuff really well ^_^

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 21:16
thanks jada :D

Tannie
03-01-2006, 21:20
This is brilliant hun !

Tanya
xxxx

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 21:22
:) Thanks Tanya - I will post more in a min :D

Tannie
03-01-2006, 21:25
it's ok and good good lol

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 21:30
omigod, i'm sorry i just realised i missed out part 8, lol :rotfl: sorry i haven't got it now, lol - but basically dawn's partner and boyfriend is called rob and they introduce the school and demi is jealous when laura and dylan kiss.

ok now the next part...

Part 18: Demi finds out the truth about Dawn

'Dylan!' shouted Demi the next day, when she saw him at break.
'Oh hi Dem, how are you?'
'I'm good thanks - it's really bad how Laura's mum is sick ain't it? Kaz said Laura will be away for a couple of days!'
'Nope - a week.'
'Oh, that's just too bad!'
'I know,' said Dylan. 'I really miss her.'
'Well I can keep you company instead,' said Demi, smiling.
'Hmm, ok.' said Dylan.
'Why don't we go to town after school?'
'Town - we don't know our way round here yet though and Miss Miller won't let us!'
'She's my sis, Dyl - she will and we can easily find our way - so you gonna come?'
'Oh why not.' said Dylan. 'Maybe I can get something special for Laura.'
'Yeah maybe.' said Demi.
They said bye and Demi started making her way towards Dawn's office. She knocked but no one answered. She put her ear to the door and heard voices.
'Everyday I have to live with this guilt!' said Dawn.
'I know and I'm sorry but we can't just give it back - we have a school now!'
'He believed I loved him and he's looking at us from heaven and cursing us!'
He'd understand - you started the school for a good cause.' said Rob.
'Yeah and have a dirty affair as well!' said Dawn, crying.
'Look we can't do anything now - let's just try and make it the best school ever, please.'
'OK.' said Dawn.
Demi couldn't believe it; Dawn had taken some man's money and now this man was dead.
'OW!' said Demi, clutching her ear.
'What the hell were you doing with you ear to the door?' asked Rob, opening the door.

Tannie
03-01-2006, 21:34
aww brilliant emmie do more soon please even through you just done some

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 21:38
lol, i have done more lol but i'm not posting it just yet cos it's getting a bit near the end now and i'm trying to get everything right lol :)

Tannie
03-01-2006, 21:39
kk oh i've posted my next bit of the script (sorry won't go off topic again) well it's fab anyway hun!

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 21:40
kk oh i've posted my next bit of the script (sorry won't go off topic again) well it's fab anyway hun!

lol will look there - and i'll be posting some ruby and stacey soon just gotta write it lol

Chloe-Elise
04-01-2006, 09:14

kirstienod
04-01-2006, 15:51
lol, brillant, more soon please.... no not the end :crying: :crying: :crying:

feelingyellow
04-01-2006, 16:48
lol, brillant, more soon please.... no not the end :crying: :crying: :crying:

lol aww - it's still a bit to go i'm just like writing the end, well near it anyways :)

kirstienod
04-01-2006, 16:50
ok i might be able to cope lol :p but still :crying: :crying:

feelingyellow
04-01-2006, 16:52
ok i might be able to cope lol :p but still :crying: :crying:

lol it's a script :p

kirstienod
04-01-2006, 16:55
i know i know i need to pull my self together

kirstienod
05-01-2006, 07:37
this is my 500th post and im decidating it to this scprit (i wonder why?) anyway great story emmie and keep it up!

feelingyellow
05-01-2006, 16:24
this is my 500th post and im decidating it to this scprit (i wonder why?) anyway great story emmie and keep it up!

lol, thanks :D and well done hun!! i may post some more of this later... if i can be bothered! :lol:

kirstienod
05-01-2006, 17:19
lol, please post more please :D

feelingyellow
05-01-2006, 17:19
lol, please post more please :D

just wait, lol :p

kirstienod
05-01-2006, 17:40
i'll try lol

Jada-GDR
06-01-2006, 22:10
once again, top stuff! It's better than the demi and leo stuff on ee - Leo can live on! :cheer:

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 22:29
hehe thanks :D
sorry i said i'd do it yesterday but i've been busy lol
i will post in a min :)

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 22:31
Part 19: Demi’s Lie

'Nothing! I was just erm, seeing if you were in or not!' said Demi, trying to sound innocent.
'No you weren't - you were eavesdropping!' said Rob.
'Demi - how could you?' asked Dawn.
'I'm sorry - I knocked and you didn't answer so I just sorta started listening.'
'I can't believe you Demz! You better not tell Mum about this!'
'I won't Dawn, I promise - but why did you do it?' asked Demi.
'I dunno, just wanted some money - ok?'
'OK,' said Demi.
She went up to her room and burst into tears - she was at a school with this money that wasn't even Dawn's! It was some poor dead man's who believed Dawn loved him.
'Dem, about -'
It was Dylan, and once he saw Demi crying came over and hugged her.
'What's the matter babe?' he asked.
'Oh it's nothing.' said Demi.
'You're crying - it must be something!'
'Its Laura.' blurted out Demi.
'What about her?' asked Dylan.
'Her mum's not really sick! She's off with her other boyfriend!' Demi said, lieing her socks off.
'WHAT?' Dylan shouted.
'I'm sorry - I just felt so sorry for you.'
'I can't believe her...' said Dylan.
'I know.' said Demi, smirking - maybe she had broken up Dylan and Laura.

Tannie
06-01-2006, 22:36
Faboulous hunni :D :thumbsup: :cheer:
Demi is so devious!
Tanya
xxx

kirstienod
07-01-2006, 16:58
brill story! please do more soon!

feelingyellow
08-01-2006, 20:35
hehe thanks :D ok this is part 20, i thought of the whole storyline plot yesterday and there should be about 12 more parts after this but i've only written up to part 23... anyways hope you like :)

Part 20: Sweet kisses

'I tried phoning her; no answer - she's obviously too busy with lover boy.' said Dylan when they met up after school to go to town.
'Aww Dyl - I know it's hard but let's just try and take our minds off it!' said Demi, smiling.
'Yeah I s'pose.' said Dylan, frowning.
'Smile.' she said, pushing his fingers for him so he did.
'Thanks,' he said, laughing.
'See you can have a good time babe - just forget about Laura and focus on shopping!'
'I don't have anything to buy.' he said, laughing still.
'What about a prezzie for my birthday - it's just under two weeks away!'
'OK, what do you want?' he asked.
'Sweet kisses!' blurted out Demi.
'Huh?'
'There these really nice sweets in the shape of lips,' said Demi.
'Oh,' said Dylan. 'Yeah sure - where you get them?'
'Frenchie's Sweeties.'
They went there but they were all out of stock.
'Well I guess I won't get any this year.' said Demi, glumly.
'Yes you will!' said Dylan, leaning towards her.
'Will I?' asked Demi.
'Yeah…' said Dylan.
He started kissing her and Demi started kissing back, but then stooped.
'What about Laura?' asked Demi.
'Once you told me, I realised maybe me and Laura weren't destined for each other... she didn't even believe me when Kaley tried to split us up ... until like months later. I can't be with someone like that - I have to be with someone I can trust.'
'Me too,' said Demi, smiling and then kissing Dylan once again. It was bliss for her; even if she had had to do something evil to get there.

Chloe-Elise
08-01-2006, 20:45
Go Demi lol, fab, more soon please :D

Tannie
08-01-2006, 21:26
awww brilliant hun more more more more more more more more soon please!:p

kirstienod
09-01-2006, 19:02
lol its fab! please do more soon!

Tannie
09-01-2006, 19:35
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more lol sorry emmie i just love you're script it's brilliant!!

tanya (spud)
x.x.x

feelingyellow
12-01-2006, 16:47
lol, sorry next part will come tuesday - very busy with revising lol! xx And I will try writing all of it asap I'm got like 9 or 10 more parts to write, lol - my English mock is coming up some time soon so I need loads of practise, lol :)

kirstienod
14-01-2006, 11:58
ok cant wait!

Tannie
15-01-2006, 11:31
ok hun

feelingyellow
17-01-2006, 20:26
guess who's back ... back again! :p
well i have 3 more parts to write so as soon as i've finished i'll start posting them :) a bit quicker this time lol as you've waited so long :p

Tannie
18-01-2006, 20:30
ok pineapple but hurry up please!!!!

luv Ya
Tanya (Pumpkin)
xc.xc

feelingyellow
19-01-2006, 16:01
Lol, i'll try lol.... i still haven't written them am having trouble finding time lol. and what did i say about text talk :p believe me you don't want warnings and alerts, i have one or maybe a few more :p and they're in red and make the name block bigger, lol ... they frustrate me lol ... though i'm probs the only one :lol:

eastenderfan_91
21-01-2006, 19:25
more soon it is great

feelingyellow
25-01-2006, 18:15
I'm kind lol ... I'm posting some cos I probs won't finish for ages lol - 2 more parts to write but they're longer then usual!!
Just to keep you happy ... but don't complain if I have to write it again cos I changed my mind about the end :p

Part 21: Happiness never lasts

But then she stopped.
'Dyl, I need to know ... am I your rebound girl?'
Dylan didn't know what to say at first but then said 'No, I was attracted to you from the very start, if Lolly hadn’t cheated on me I would have broken up with her to be with you.'
'Good,' said Demi and they started kissing once again.
They bought some stuff for Demi's birthday as she was going to have a party.
When they got back they found loads of people outside; some had tears in their eyes, some looked worried and some looked really frightened.
'DEMI!' yelled a voice.
Demi turned round and saw Dawn marching towards her with Rob.
'You had us all worried!'
'Huh?' said Demi.
'You didn't go out of the school with permission!
'Well I would have, if it hadn't been for you!'
'Just get inside Demi, I have to treat you like a normal pupil so detention for the both of you.'
'Both of us? It wasn't his fault!'
'No arguing, Demi.' said Dawn, madly.
'How long?' asked Demi.
'Two weeks.' said Rob.
'Two weeks!? But what about my birthday! Daaaaaaaaawn!' cried Demi.
'I have no choice Demz.'
Demi started crying, even though the whole school was watching. She didn't care about them; Dylan might hate her for getting him detention and now they couldn't even go to the party together.

kirstienod
25-01-2006, 20:31
oh no! more soon please

Chloe-Elise
25-01-2006, 20:32
Fab, more soon please :D

Tannie
26-01-2006, 16:50
More soon please Emmie it's brilliant as usual

feelingyellow
02-02-2006, 17:31
Hehe, thanks :D

I've written the 2nd from last part, just need to do the last part now :) Then I'll post at least a part a day hopefully :) As my English mock is coming up soon, I'll be writing lots of short one-parters so I suggest you guys read them sometime too :D

kirstienod
02-02-2006, 17:37
yay! cant wait until you post the next few bits although am sad its coming to a end!

feelingyellow
02-02-2006, 17:49
Lol, thanks Kirsty :) Me too, but all good things must come to an end lol :p

kirstienod
02-02-2006, 17:58
lol soo true emmie! this atleast 30 charcters is getting on my nerves hehe!

feelingyellow
02-02-2006, 21:55
Lol, bless ya :p I don't find it that hard, only in the fun and games bit really. I haven't written the next part yet, but hopefully tommorow :)

kirstienod
09-02-2006, 20:17
ok, cant wait for more soon!!!!!!!

feelingyellow
09-02-2006, 20:33
I've finished the whole thing :D There were two final parts instead of one, lol - but I still did it! So I will be posting it about one part a day hopefully so stay tuned! :p

feelingyellow
09-02-2006, 21:27
Here it is, hope you like :)

Part 22: Love you?

'He hates me, I know he hates me Soph!' said Demi, tears coming out of her eyes.
'No he doesn't - he likes you!'
'He doesn’t. He didn't even look at me when we were in Dawn's office!' said Demi, stuffing her face in her pillow. Sophie pulled Demi's head back and said 'He'll only hate you if you stay away - so go and find him and apologise!'
'Yes sir!' said Demi giggling.
'You put on that smile girl and he'll love you forever!'
'Thanks Sophie!' said Demi, hugging her. 'I'm so glad I didn't stay mad at you - you're the best friend ever!'
'Hehe!' said Sophie, smirking.
Demi went looking for Dylan but couldn't seem to find him anywhere. She has knocked on his room door and his mate Randy has answered and said that he hadn't been in there at all, she looked in the common room, she had waited outside the boy’s toilets and asked if he was in there, she looked outside - not there. He was no where to be seen.
'Maybe he's got lost,' said Demi out loud.
'No I haven't!' said Dylan, suddenly appearing out of no where.
'What? Dylan where did you come from?' she asked.
'I was in the tree,' said Dylan, pointing. 'Sorry about going off - I guess I just felt guilty - everyone was so worried, but then I realised I might have upset you.'
'Aww Dyl!' she said, hugging him. 'You did - but as long as your here I feel better.'
'I love you.' he said, giving her a kiss.
'You mean that?' asked Demi.
'Of couse - I may have only known you for like 3 days but I'm sure of it. It's just one of those things.' he said.
'Good, cos I love you too babes.' she said, giving him sweet kisses back.

Chloe-Elise
10-02-2006, 18:36
Fab hun :D Love this script, more asap please :D

feelingyellow
10-02-2006, 21:07
Hehe, thanks :)

Here's the next part, hope you all like:

Part 23: She ain't a sweet lollipop

Demi and Dylan told everyone about their relationship the next morning. Everyone thought they were a really sweet couple, except Kaz.
'I don't believe it! Laura would never ever cheat on Dylan!' said Kaz, to Sophie in History.
'How would you know? You only spoke to her a few times.' said Sophie.
'I lived next door to her for years and went to the same school - we were best friends, but I had to go to boarding school then she moved.'
'Yeah well maybe she changed while she was there!'
'Well I believe her more then Demi!' said Kaz, angrily.
'Why? Demi's really sweet - she's been through so much with Leo! She'd never lie.'
'Well she seems the sort - she told me and Laura on the first night about how she had gotten Leo. She probably tricked him into getting her pregnant, so he wouldn't leave her!' said Kaz, spitefully.
'You evil little cow!' yelled Sophie, walking towards Kaz and slapping her.
'Me? Please that's the stupid slut Dumi!'
Sophie got really angry and started a catfight with Kaz. Hair was being pulled out, slaps were being done - it was getting out of control!
'SOPHIE! KAZ!' shouted Demi, coming into the room and breaking them apart. 'Now what happened?'
Sophie took a deep breath as she was tired out and said 'She's been saying that you’re a liar about Laura cheating on Dylan.'
Demi shook her head and said 'Laura did, she was talking about it in her sleep and saying how good she felt about it. She ain't no sweet lollypop - just get over it Kaz.'

Chloe-Elise
11-02-2006, 12:05
Fab :D More asap please :D I cant wait to see what happens when Laura comes back

feelingyellow
11-02-2006, 15:40
Glad you liked it :)

Part 24: A job

Leo had been looking for a job for a couple of days; he hadn't found one though.
'What am I gonna do Mum? No one believes I'm 16!' he said.
'I dunno, Leo,' said Trisha. 'You could always try for a paperound again.'
'I would, but after last time...' said Leo, frowning.
'I know it was hard seeing that girl again...'
'Liddie.' spitted Leo.
Yesterday, Leo had gone to the newsagents and asked for a job. His interview went well and they said they would give him a trial basis. But then he saw Liddie - the girl he had punched when she had slagged off Demi.
'Oh look its Daddy!' she had said, when she saw him.
'Shut up, Liddie!' Leo replied.
'Hmph.' she said. 'Where's the slapper?'
'Just shut up!' he said again.
'Did you know he beats up woman?' she said, to the newsagents’ lady.
The newsagents’ lady was not very pleased to here this, and sacked him. He had gotten really angry, and threw a vase at Liddie - which luckily missed.
Leo regretted instantly; he could have seen Demi if he hadn't been so violent in the first place.
'I need a job, Mum - or I'll never see her!' he said, a tear coming out of his eye.
'I know, love - I'll make some calls ok?' she said.
He nodded as she went to look in her address book. She came back half an hour later smiling.
'You've got a job!' she said.
'Really?' said Leo, smiling for the first time in days. 'Where?'
'Your old school - Mr Wayne has set up a programme for kids to earn money by helping other kids.'
'Ooo,' said Leo. 'Erm great!'
He supposed it wasn't too bad; at least now he could earn money at the school as he'd probably had to go back anyway.
'He said her name's Zana something and she's hurt her leg.'
'Zana in Miss Honey's class?' he asked.
'Yeah.' said Trisha.
'Great.' said Leo, frowning again. Life was gonna be bad...

feelingyellow
14-02-2006, 15:53
Here's the next part... the whole 'post part everyday' thing really worked! :lol: :p Hope you like it :)

Part 25: Zana's Kindness

Leo walked into school the next morning feeling very sick - he and Zana hadn't left on good terms; she was bound to make him pay.
'Well, well, well look who is...' said a voice.
Leo turned round and saw Mr Wayne standing right behind him.
'Mr Wayne...' said Leo.
'I want you to understand one thing, Leo - you're not going to blackmail me any more! You can get your money, you can help this girl and then you can get lost as soon as you've got that money together and NEVER COME BACK! YOU GOT THAT?'
'Yes sir.' said Leo, rolling his eyes.
'Good - now come to my office and we shall see Zana.' said Mr Wayne, starting to walk.
They went in his office and Leo saw Zana smiling sweetly but in a wheelchair.
'Hi Leo, it's great to see you again!'
This was a shock for Leo; surely Zana would ask for another carer?
'Well I'll leave you two for a chat about things - I'll be back in 5 minutes.' said Mr Wayne, going out of his office.
'So how are things with Demi?' asked Zana.
'Erm, well she's in France at the moment.' said Leo.
'Why?' asked Zana.
'Just cos, well we split up...' said Leo, with his head down.
'Aww,' said Zana.
'I'm gonna get her back though!' said Leo, putting his head up again. 'I just gotta get the money!'
'Well I could lend you some...'
'What?' said Leo, shocked.
'I have loads, I'm rich - it may take a couple of weeks to get it but I can babes.' said Zana, smiling sweetly again.
'Oh thanks!' said Leo, hugging Zana.
'It ok, anything to help a friend!' she said, hugging him back smirking. He wasn't going to be just a friend though... he was going to be her boyfriend - she just has to make it happen.

Chloe-Elise
14-02-2006, 16:47
Brillianttttt :D I hope Leo does go to France, more asap please :D

feelingyellow
25-02-2006, 22:55
Hehe thank you! :) Sorry about the 11 day wait... I just sorta forgot about this! :rotfl:

Part 26: Off to France

Leo looked sadly at the calendar; it was Demi's birthday - and he wasn't there.
'What's up Leo?' asked Zana, at lunch.
'It's Demi's birthday today - I thought I'd get her back before her birthday!' said Leo sadly.
'How much do you need?' she asked.
'50 quid.'
'I could give it you...' she said.
'Really?' said Leo, surprised.
'Of course babes, but I'm gonna need something out of it...' Zana said, with a fake sweet smile.
'Erm, sure whatever you want.'
'Good!' she said, grinning. 'Just a kiss.'
'Erm ok.' said Leo, giving her a quick peck on the lips but before he knew it had turned into a full-blown snog; he tried to stop it but Zana wouldn't let go. A couple of minutes later, he finally was able to pull away.
'Zana!' he yelled.
'I'm sorry, Leo! But I still have all these feelings for you! I know you say you love Demi - but me and you would make a great couple - don't you think?'
'Give me the money.' said Leo, staring at her evilly.
She got the money out of the purse and gave it to him. He walked off without saying a word until she yelled 'But, Leo!' - he turned round and said 'I love Demi - you ain't ever gonna stop me loving her so stop trying.'
And off her went to go to the airport and go to France and find Demi.

kirstienod
26-02-2006, 20:04
wow! great piece! cant wait for you to post more!

feelingyellow
26-02-2006, 23:12
Glad you liked it! :D Here's the next part, I hope you all like :)

Part 27: The Worst Birthday Surprise

Demi woke up on January 27th and saw Dylan's face straight away.
'Hey babes!' said Dylan, smiling.
'Dyl! What are you doing here? Boys aren't allowed in here!'
'It's your birthday - live a little!'
She laughed and said 'So what'd you get me?'
He gave a little box which would fit a ring in it.
'Oh Dylan...' she said when she saw the ring inside it - it said 'D & D 4eva'
'You like it?' he asked.
'Do I!' she said. 'I blooming love it! It must have cost a fortune.
'Well you're worth it!' he replied.
She felt so happy ... this was the best birthday ever. And all day it was...
The lessons were all fun, she got loads of great presents and Dawn took away her detention!
'You’re the best Dawny!' she said, smiling.
'Hehe, I know - here's your prezzie from Mum, Dad, Mickey, Darren and Ghengis!' she said, handing her a square parcel.
Demi opened it and found a photograph of them outside the house, looking happy. On the back was a note. It said:

Dear Demz,

How are you love? You keeping well - we all really miss you! Hope you are having a great time though and hope Leesh is ok!
xx Mum

Remember to always look on the bright side
xx Dad

Where’s my present?
xx Darren

Hope all is well Demi, have a great birthday!
xx Mickey

And then a pawprint with 'xx Ghengis' underneath.
Demi laughed, her family was so weird.
Demi's party started at 9'o'clock; Dawn has arranged for it to be on the roof and have some fireworks. As the next day was a Saturday, they were allowed up till one.
'Here's your present Demi,' said Kaz, 10 minutes after the party had started.
'Erm ... thanks Kaz... I thought you hated me though?' said Demi.
'I did but I can't get hold of Laura at all ... it all actually makes sense, Demi.'
Demi was really shocked and said 'Well thanks, Kaz... I'm glad you’ve see the truth.'
The rest of the party was great; it was the best birthday ever for Demi.
'OK, everyone it's nearly 12!' said Dawn. 'Let's get these fireworks started!'
'Wait!' said Dylan. 'I wanna say something about Demi!'
Everyone looked at Dylan as he said something that made Demi's heart melt: 'I've only known Demi for a couple of weeks, but I know I love her. She's the greatest girl I've ever met ... and I know by being here on her birthday makes her happy when her other loved ones can't.'
Demi burst into tears and hugged Dylan.
'Loved ones?' said a voice. 'Please, no one loves that rotten cow.'
Demi and Dylan turned around to see Laura, smirking.

Chloe-Elise
27-02-2006, 08:58
:eek: Lauras back! I wonder whats going to happen with her and Demi :D Fab, more asap please :p

kirstienod
27-02-2006, 16:28
oh no! just had to happen at the wrong timie lol! its brillant! more soon please

feelingyellow
04-03-2006, 16:07
The post-a-day thing really ain't working! :rotfl: Sorry I just forget about this script lol :p Thanks for all the comments people... and here the next part is :D

Part 28: Dumped!
'Laura! What are you doing here?' said Dylan, angrily.
'Browsing,' said Laura, sarcastically.
Demi couldn't believe this; Laura was back. She could tell Dylan the truth ... but would he believe her?
'Look Laura, Dylan knows what you've done. You can get lost now.' said Demi.
'Knows what I've done? Oh please Dem; he knows a lie. Kaz told me all about it when I rang her to say I was coming home. I knew you were a cow Demi, but I didn't know you were that evil.'
'You cheated oh him! You don't deserve him so get lost so I can have a nice birthday!' said Demi, with tears in her eyes.
'I never want to speak to you again Lolly! You ain't my girlfriend anymore, Demi is.'
'Whatever.' said Laura. 'Believe her, but I have a picture of my mum and me. If you want to see it, just say.'
Dylan hesitated but then said: 'No, I don't I trust Demi and know she's telling the truth!'
Laura rolled her eyes.
'Don't roll you eyes Lolly! You're just a horrible liar!' said Dylan, annoyed.
'You hesitated Dylan! I know you love me... just take one step towards me and I'll show you the picture... come on you know you want to!' Laura said, smirking.
'Fine I will!' Dylan shouted.
'WHAT?' yelled Demi.
'So I can burn it ... and so that no one else will believe silly lies by a picture - it's probably some cut-out thing.' said Dylan, calmly.
'I don't care Dyl, just come back - I thought you trusted me?'
'I do, Dem, but I need to do this.'
Demi shaked her head as Dylan took one step towards Laura who showed him the picture. Dylan's face looked shocked.
'DEMI!' he yelled, barging towards her.
Demi burst into tears. 'I just wanted you to love me!'
'I can't believe I believed you! I hate you Demi and never want to see you again!' yelled Dylan.
'Come on Dyl, let's go and have a chat... I'll take you back but only under some circumstances.' she said, happily.
Demi burst into more tears as Dylan and Laura walked off together, happily. Everyone else walked away, shocked at what Demi had done, except Dawn.
'Demz?' she said.
'Go away Dawn!' she said angrily.
Dawn did as she was told and walked away like the others.
'Demi?' said a voice.
'Dawn - don't you understand me?' said Demi, bitterly lifting her head up to find Dawn not standing there... but Leo.

kirstienod
04-03-2006, 16:28
oh dear! poor demi! i wonder what leos going to say. post more soon!

Chloe-Elise
04-03-2006, 16:50
:eek: Leo!! Fab as usual hun, more asap :D I want to know what happens next :D :p

Potato1992
04-03-2006, 16:51
i Love This Script !!!!!!!!!! it rocks so much.... more soon please!!!!!

x Amby x
04-03-2006, 19:10
cool scirpt, love the ending to that scene! Wonder what will happen between them next.

feelingyellow
04-03-2006, 19:35
Aww thanks everyone! :bow: :wub:
Here's the next part, I'm feeling kind lol :p

Part 29: Together Again?

'Leo ... what are you doing here?' asked Demi.
'I came to find you Demz - so you found a new boyfriend?' he asked, bitterly.
'Well yeah,' she said. 'I thought I could really trust him - I suppose he's better then you!'
'Demz, is it still that? Can't you just forgive me?' he pleaded.
'No.'
'Why not?' he asked.
'Because Leo, you did so many bad things and I just can't trust you anymore! I need trust in my relationships Leo, if a relationship ain't got trust it ain't got anything.'
'I know Demz, I know - but can't you just give me a chance?'
'Why should I? You don't deserve it.' Demi said, shaking her head.
'Demz, I've missed you like crazy. I stayed in my room for a few days. My mum wanted me to see a therapist but I was having none of it. I realised that I could be with you if I just had the money so I got a job at school. It was helping Zana as she hurt her leg, it was going really well until she made another move on me. I turned her down though Demi because I know I'll always love you and no one else.'
Demi was speechless.
'Demz?' he said. 'I will always tell you the truth from now on - doesn't that prove it? I didn't have to tell you about Zana but I did - because I know the truth is right thing to do from now on.'
'I know, Leo - I really know. But I just don't want to get hurt again.' she said, a tear dropping from her eye.
'You won't Demz - I'll never let you down ever again.' he replied.
'I've been a right cow, Leo. So unlike me - I nearly split up a relationship!' she said, more tears dropping from her eyes.
'I know Demi, I was watching.'
'Why?' she asked.
'I would have just burst in but you looked so happy, but after seeing that Laura expose you like that ... I guess I had to come back. If you wanted to be with Dylan, I would have let ya - I don't care about anything but yours and Aleesha's happiness.'
Demi stopped her tears and hugged Leo.
'I know how it feels to be you.' she said. 'I've changed so much since joining here, I'm not the Demz I was back home - I'm this new 'Dem' girl who's a stupid cow... I don't wanna be her no longer!'
'Then don't Demz, come back home with me - get back to the way we were. I know lots of things have happened, but we just got to try.'
She smiled for the first time in ages. 'You know what that sounds great.'
'I'm sorry I didn't make it for your birthday, Demz. I would have liked it to be the happiest birthday ever.'
She laughed and said: 'You're so sweet! But I don't need to have you here on my birthday, as long as you're here and honest that's all that matters to me and it always will.'

Chloe-Elise
05-03-2006, 14:26
Awww that was cute :wub: Bless :p Fab as usual, more soon please :D

feelingyellow
11-03-2006, 13:11
Aww thanks! :wub:
Was going to post this like last week but you know me - forgetful! :lol: :p
Well this is the last part! :crying: Thanks to everyone who has ever read, you've been my pebbles! Hehe :p Hope you like it :)

Part 30: Goodbye

Demi loaded her and Leo's stuff into the taxi whilst Leo was bringing the rest of Demi's stuff from her room.
'Girly mags? Typical.' he said, laughing.
'Shut it! They can be helpful!' she said, laughing as well.
'Sure,' he said rolling his eyes.
'Hey!' she said, hitting him lightly.
He hit her lightly back so she did too and then he did.
'Don't hit my little sister!' said Dawn, coming outside.
'It's just a game Dawn!' he said, still laughing.
'You two - I'm so glad to see ya's happy!'
'Me too.' said Demi.
'Me too.' mimicked Leo.
They starting punching each other lightly again as Dawn said: 'Demi, can you tell Mum something for me?'
'Erm, yeah sure - what is it?' said Demi, kicking Leo.
'Tell her I'll be home in April.'
'What?' said Demi, shocked.
'I can't stand knowing what I've done here, I'm leaving the school in the Easter holidays and going to tell the police all about what I did.'
'But - but - you could go to prison!'
'My loyal reckons I have a good case and if I say how Rob forced me, then I could get off and might just get community service.' said Dawn, smiling.
'Well I hope it all goes ok,' said Demi, as Leo put the rest of her stuff into the car.
'Me too.' she said, still smiling.
Demi and Leo got into the car and waves goodbye to Dawn as they turned the corner and saw the last of her brown hair being blown by the wind.
'So Miss Demi, looking forward to going back?' asked Leo, smirking.
'Yeah, I can't believe I ever left - I've been so stupid.'
'Me too,' said Leo. 'But from now on it's a fresh start - we met such a long time ago - let's just pretend we're meeting again!'
'Yeah!' said Demi grinning, she didn't need to forget Leo. She couldn't - he'd always be there, and she knew she'd always want him there.

Chloe-Elise
12-03-2006, 11:40
Awww fab ending :wub: :D I loved this script, I can't believe its over lol :crying: Well done, it was brilliant :D

kirstienod
13-03-2006, 19:56
:( :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: Noooooo! Not the last bit! lol! Cant believe its ended lol.... great script emmie :thumbsup: Hope to read some more of yours soon!

feelingyellow
13-03-2006, 21:02
Aww thanks guys! :wub: Can't believe I've been doing this script so long lol, 7 and something months! Woo! Big thanks especially to you Kirstie and Clo who never stopped reading it and also to hannah-mj my first ever reader (who I don't think reads this anymore anyway lol) :p
I'm going to be doing more one-parter sort things from now on so you should still see me :D