PDA

View Full Version : Mickie's leaving.

princessx
15-11-2005, 17:08
Midwife Mickie's leaving Holby City Tuesday November 15, 11:12 AM
Kelly Adams is leaving Holby City, the BBC has confirmed.

The actress, who plays midwife Mickie Hendrie in the soap, will be on our screens for at least another year though. Her final episodes will air in December 2006.

By then, she will have played the character for three years.

During her time at the hospital, strait-laced Mickie has passionately kissed her best friend, nurse Donna.

She has also had romantic links with registrar Mubbs, consultant Connie, and bar worker Jodie.

The blonde actress was a relative newcomer to showbusiness when she joined the cast of the medical drama.

She had previously appeared in biographical drama Prince William, in which she played Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.

Adams was filmed during her audition process for a documentary, Making It At Holby, screened as part of the BBC's Talent Week in 2004.

Jaye Jacobs, who plays Donna Jackson, also appeared in the fly-on-the-wall show.

Source: Yahoo news.

eastenders mad
15-11-2005, 17:44
everyone is leaving in holby.
i can't believe she is leaving. what will Donna do without her.

xCharliex
15-11-2005, 21:34
Awww i like Mickie, ill be sorry to see her leave, i wish they will give her more of a storyline though, with a relationship that works out for her!

CrazyLea
15-11-2005, 23:18
aww ill miss her.. shes cool

Luna
15-11-2005, 23:21
aaawww i like her too

Sarabelle
16-11-2005, 11:12
Does anyone know if she has a relationship with someone.

Did Donna get the sack, I missed last nights eppy

Chloe-Elise
16-11-2005, 19:08
Awwwww, I will miss her, I think shes a good character.:( Sarabelle, Donna didnt get the sack but her and Mickie were given a warning, hope this helps :)

hazey
16-11-2005, 20:14
Awww i like Mickie, ill be sorry to see her leave, i wish they will give her more of a storyline though, with a relationship that works out for her! Lets hope they dont kill her off, it would be nice if she mets the girl of her dreams, and goes away to be with her.

xCharliex
16-11-2005, 21:12
Lets hope they dont kill her off, it would be nice if she mets the girl of her dreams, and goes away to be with her.

Yeah, im assuming they will give her that type of storyline, other than that she may finally pass to become a doctor, or whatever the job thing she applied for a while back, i dont want it to be a sad ending for her

willsmummy
19-11-2005, 22:42
I like Mickie too. I wish my midwife had been like her!!!!!!!!