PDA

View Full Version : 7th nd 8th december

Sam Nixon Fan
15-11-2005, 15:11
ITV1 Network Wednesday 7 December 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The race is on to find suspected gay serial killers, John Lord (Darryl Clark) and Michael Keenan (Dylan Brown). Whilst DC Suzie Sim (Wendy Kweh) and DC Mickey Webb (Chris Simmons) trace all of Lord’s associates, DS Sam Nixon (Lisa Maxwell) and PC Roger Valentine (John Bowler) observe Keenan’s flat. Keenan is soon spotted by Sam and as they set out to arrest him, she is stunned when he insists he hasn’t been on the run as he has not done anything wrong.

The hunt for Keenan’s associate Lord, leads Mickey to an old foster parent of his, where he is found and arrested by PC Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis). CID decide on their strategy and two sets of interviews take place where DI Neil Manson (Andrew Lancel), DCI Morrell, Mickey Webb and Suzie attempt to break the men through questioning. They soon realise that Lord kills at the behest of Keenan and they have to outwit and out-think Keenan in order to get a confession.

Meanwhile, DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) is surprised when wife, Cindy (Jacqueline Defferary) breaks down in his arms with news about their IVF treatment. But is the news good or bad?

THE BILL is a Thames Television production and a direct commission by ITV. This episode was written by Stuart Morris, directed by Gill Wilkinson and produced by Tim Key.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITV1 Network Thursday 8 December 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

spoiler:
PC’s Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) and Dan Casper are uncomfortable when Inspector Gina Gold (Roberta Taylor) asks them to investigate one of Lance’s old cases. The investigation is soon passed onto DC Zain Nadir (TJ Ramani) and DC Susie Sim (Wendy Kweh) when witness to a recent attack, Jason Fielding (David Gyasi), refuses to cooperate with the uniformed officers. Off the record, Jason eventually tells Zain that the attacker was successful footballer, Nigel Waits (Simon Eels), but CID are shocked when after questioning Nigel, he guesses who their witness is. Suzie discovers that Jason and Waits were previously questioned over allegedly raping a woman two years ago, but when interviewed, they blame each other. Who is telling the truth?

Superintendent Adam Okaro (Cyril Nri) pairs himself up with PC Laura Bryant (Melanie Kilburn) in an attempt to raise morale and reconnect himself with the relief. In doing so, Adam discovers another side to Lance and gives a moving eulogy at PC Lance Powell’s (Ofo Uhiara) funeral.

Whilst investigating a case with Laura, Adam organises a warrant to search known dealer, Robertson’s warehouse for drugs. However, when the cops move in to make their arrests, more of Robertson’s men move in making the sides more evenly matched. Everybody fights extremely dirty and the villains are eventually cuffed leaving the relief looking worse for wear.

The funeral mourners, now in the pub, talk about Lance’s family and how they’re all guilty of appreciating things too late in life. PC’s Roger Valentine (John Bowler), Yvonne Hemmingway (Michele Austin) and Tony Stamp (Graham Cole) muse on how a pint can cure most woes, except dealing with a mate’s funeral.

THE BILL is a Thames Television production and a direct commission by ITV. This episode was written by Andrew Taft, directed by Nigel Douglas and produced by Lis Steele.

samantha nixon
15-11-2005, 15:18
yey phil and sam are both in it and i hope its good news to do with phil and cindy

Tori
15-11-2005, 17:55
woooo! finally phil and sam are in the same episode. these look good, thanks :)

$sTaCeY$
16-11-2005, 08:51
Thanks for posting the spoilers, I wonder if Cindy is pregnant?? :searchme:

Tori
16-11-2005, 17:37
ooh, i hope not!! i don't think hil could handle it

pookie1968uk
17-11-2005, 14:11
i actually like cindy and hope she is pregnant. she's got to be a strong woman to keep putting up with phil!!

The Nick
17-11-2005, 14:30
or stupid!!

Tori
17-11-2005, 18:10
most likely stupid- they split up once!

pip_kin
17-11-2005, 22:02
cindy is funny but i hope she aint pregnant cause il be the one cryin if she is!!!lol!!!

Crazy Gal 88
22-11-2005, 20:13
yeh - know it sounds mean but i hope its bad news!lol

billfan
25-11-2005, 19:44
excuse the song but - all I want 4 christmas . . . is Sam and Phil to get 2geva. ( and a load of pessies)
Becca

*_*Smile*_*
29-11-2005, 10:57
excuse the song but - all I want 4 christmas . . . is Sam and Phil to get 2geva. ( and a load of pessies)
Becca
true :cheer:

billfan
30-11-2005, 17:10
thanx

*_*Smile*_*
30-11-2005, 17:36
no probs! maybe they could have it playing at the xmas party and phil and sam catch each others eye...
i wish lol

Tori
01-12-2005, 16:50
lol! that'd be a good one...

*_*Smile*_*
01-12-2005, 18:10
thanks or they could play 'last christmas' because they were going to go out or something i can't remeber exactly

samantha nixon
03-12-2005, 10:28
they were going to spend new year together werent they as sam would have been on her own

*_*Smile*_*
03-12-2005, 10:59
yeah something like that but then didn't she find out he slept with the FLO or something?

samantha nixon
03-12-2005, 11:08
erm i cant remember

billfan
03-12-2005, 17:01
it was the prison liason officer i think.

Crazy Gal 88
04-12-2005, 14:24
the IVF fails - its bad news apparently but i think its good - i sooonwant phil to chuck cindy and get with sam!!!

samantha nixon
04-12-2005, 16:04
yeah i want sam and phil together but phil and cindy so want a baby

Tori
04-12-2005, 16:37
yeah... it's kinda sad the IVF fails but it leaves the gateway free for sam and phil

samantha nixon
04-12-2005, 16:39
yeah but lisa doesnt want to do love storylines so phil should stay with cindy as at least hes happy then

Tori
04-12-2005, 16:40
i suppose... but they have kissed before... cindy is happier when phil is there