PDA

View Full Version : Shane on Johnathan Ross

Luna
13-11-2005, 15:02
I got quite confused watching him on this.

He said that he was last seen on screen on xmas day. But if nana is supposed to die on that day wouldn't he stick around for the funeral.

He also said that nana died in his arms there was no mention of a fire at the vic. Just that she died while sitting on her couch.

xCharliex
13-11-2005, 15:06
I saw him on it, that was a well funny show, Cameron Diaz and that other lady had me in stiches!!

But back to Shane, i think Nana dies before christmas day because i cant see him not being at Nanas funeral

Luna
13-11-2005, 15:06
the rumours about her death was that she died in a fire in the vic on xmas day thats whats confuzzling me

willow
13-11-2005, 15:09
well if the fire is not true then the day might be wrong too

Florijo
13-11-2005, 15:09
Nana dies before Christmas Day, Alfie leaves on Christmas Day and there is no way that Alfie would not be there for her funeral, no way. I think the Queen Vic fire rumor was just that, a rumor.

willow
13-11-2005, 15:11
i think you may be right
there is no ay on earth that alfie would miss nannas funeral

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 15:25
There's no way he'd miss it, so he'd be there for that and leave shortly after it with or with out Kate remains to be seen.

crazy_purple
13-11-2005, 15:59
There is no fire at the Vic, I'm almost 100% sure that was just a rumour. He said he was filming that really sad scene and crying, then straight after, he was doing a comedy scene with Jessie (Kat) - if they're doing funny stuff, maybe there's hope for Kalfie :cheer: .

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 17:52
Either way it will be heart wrenching for both of them too say good bye to Nana Moon, they both love her to bits and I dont see them keeping up the distance when she's gone.

hayley
14-11-2005, 19:32
oh dam! i missed that! sounded good though!

i hear (or read!) that nana died on xmas day, but alfie would not miss it! so i doubt she does! or he just got muddled up!

Kim
14-11-2005, 21:12
Well he can't miss it can he, he's been in pictures at the funeral.

Whilst some sources have said that Nana dies in Alfie's arms on christmas day, others have said that Kat and Alfie go to the races on December 23rd and place a bet to honour one of Nana's dying wishes as she wanted to go to the races but ran out of time.

laura20beth
15-11-2005, 11:31
Nanna might day in his arms on the couch in the Queen Vic where theres then a fire which kills alfie aswell. So then the funeral being shown in the papers would be alfies! :crying: