PDA

View Full Version : Exits

Jada-GDR
13-11-2005, 14:14
Who do you think had the most boring exits? i'm thinking spencer and tina were the dullest exits EVER (cant see them getting an award), i can understand why they had to suddenly cut spencer out like that, but tina was a nice character and they just sort of wiped her away :mad:

shannisrules
13-11-2005, 14:18
but tina did have a big build up to her exit with the ruby johnny storyline where as spencer led an ordinary life before he left and when he left it was just gotta go bye

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 14:30
I'd say Michelle's since there wasnt anything major but her going off to America with Vicki
Or ALL the exits using a taxi rofl

Florijo
13-11-2005, 15:44
The Ferreiras had the worst exit I have ever seen. Johnny tells them to leave, so they just...leave. Plus Kareena never even took any of her stuff with her, she just left the Vic and jumped into the car. :rolleyes: Not that I cared either way, I just wanted rid.

Beppe di marco had a rubbish exit as well. He told Lynne he was going to visit his family up north because his mum had had a heart attack but he never came back. I don't think anyone missed him much though, they hardly mentioned him afterwards. :lol:

Jada-GDR
13-11-2005, 16:10
what happened to sasha? i never saw her leave, she just kinda dissapeared :confused:

tina did have a big build up to her exit, which just makes it seem even more flat

Florijo
13-11-2005, 16:28
Sasha was just never seen again once the Ferreiras had left. She vanished into the big black hole of Walford. A bit like Zoe's cat, Baby, which also just disappeared, as well as Billy's dog, Terrance.

Lennie
13-11-2005, 16:50
Sasha was just never seen again once the Ferreiras had left. She vanished into the big black hole of Walford. A bit like Zoe's cat, Baby, which also just disappeared, as well as Billy's dog, Terrance.

Yeah i know - didnt she vanish after she slept with Billy?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-11-2005, 16:55
Hmm.. First Spencer, then Sasha then Tina...

i_luv_dennis
13-11-2005, 16:56
yeah spencer and tina

Lennie
13-11-2005, 17:08
How did Spencer leave again?

BlackKat
13-11-2005, 17:23
How did Spencer leave again?

Alfie was afraid Jake and Danny would get Spencer into trouble (after Danny got him arrested) so he went to live with Maxwell.

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 17:27
the great blackhole of exits :D

sean 4 eva
16-11-2005, 23:12
i think den being killed was a good exit but i miss den though

Debs
16-11-2005, 23:22
the ferriaras!!

god that was dull!

CrazyLea
16-11-2005, 23:40
i thought sasha went with the ferriaras

soapyclean
17-11-2005, 07:35
I'm not sure it was that fascinating to watch i've forgotten :D

Kim
17-11-2005, 16:33
i thought sasha went with the ferriaras

No she left a little later after her split with Adi after she slept with Billy and Danny.

Kim
17-11-2005, 16:36
I thought that the ferrairas, Kat's first exit, Tina, Mel, Sasha and Spencer were most dull. Too many exits involving cabs and busses etc.

melanielovesdennisrickman
17-11-2005, 17:42
Hiya!!
I thought the Ferreira exit most have bene the most dull exit like ever.
But then again,the Ferreira's were the dullest family on TV ever!!
Tina's exit was also quite dull,and Spencer's was too,but i understand why they had to do the Spencer one.

Love
Melanie

Surfer Rosa
18-11-2005, 11:32

Yeah Sasha just disapeared - which suited me just fine. I couldn't stand her - or her relationship with Adi (or whatever his name was) and all the brothers fighting over her, and the brothers themselves...
(had to get that off my chest!)

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 11:49
Steve Owens was the best so far

parkerman
18-11-2005, 12:58
Reg Cox made a good exit...

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 13:01
Reg Cox made a good exit...

yeah he got out when the going was good :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

parkerman
18-11-2005, 13:36
That's very funny, Siobhan :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

18-11-2005, 13:53

Yeah,that was a real exit with a bang!!

JustJodi
18-11-2005, 13:55

Yea he went out as a CRISPY CRITTER :p

JustJodi
18-11-2005, 13:57
I thought that the ferrairas, Kat's first exit, Tina, Mel, Sasha and Spencer were most dull. Too many exits involving cabs and busses etc.

didn't Zoe leave with the Albert Square sign under her arm and going to the tube ???
Ahhhhhh last night was SAMS EXIT in tears in the back of a black cab,,

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 13:58
didn't Zoe leave with the Albert Square sign under her arm and going to the tube ???
Ahhhhhh last night was SAMS EXIT in tears in the back of a black cab,,

yep she did with the wonderful moving speech from Kat that had me in floods of tears.. mind you I was pregnant so it might account for the sobbing :crying:

18-11-2005, 14:04
yep she did with the wonderful moving speech from Kat that had me in floods of tears.. mind you I was pregnant so it might account for the sobbing :crying:

I was in tears,and i wasn't pregnant,i think it was a great exit!!

JustJodi
18-11-2005, 14:09
Hmmm who was it that saw Sam leave the back door wasn't it Sonia who was watching,, but is it me or was Phil really acting soft when he hugged his sister,, I mean wow I was IMPRESSED...

the one with Kat and Zoe,, yea Siobhan it was touching and i bawled too and heck I wasn't preggers ...:crying:

Siobhan
18-11-2005, 14:11
Hmmm who was it that saw Sam leave the back door wasn't it Sonia who was watching,, but is it me or was Phil really acting soft when he hugged his sister,, I mean wow I was IMPRESSED...

the one with Kat and Zoe,, yea Siobhan it was touching and i bawled too and heck I wasn't preggers ...:crying:

yeah Sonia saw her go... Phil thinks alot of Sam but I think Peggy still treats her different to the boys

JustJodi
18-11-2005, 14:36
yeah Sonia saw her go... Phil thinks alot of Sam but I think Peggy still treats her different to the boys

Yea I noticed that too...not sure what old Johnny Allen thought of that EXIT,, if looks could kill both men would be laying in the street dead :angry:

18-11-2005, 22:03

I was really impressed by Phil too,i thought it wa sooooo sweet the way he hugged Sam,i like to see his soft side sometimes!!

soapyclean
19-11-2005, 09:44
Wonder if thats who the police are looking for??? but it was a better exit than most :D