PDA

View Full Version : Murder In Walford

Pages : [1] 2

katherine
13-11-2005, 09:54
in todays sunday papers there is the cast of eastenders all grouped around a grave
it says one of its own has been murdered in a xmas and new year storyline that will grip the nation but they are tight lipped as to who it is

the clues i get are it is DENNIS
what does everyone else think

Jada-GDR
13-11-2005, 09:57
OMFG :eek:
i take it this isnt nana we're talking about cause she doesnt get murdered.
i wonder who it is...? :confused:

xsoftladybugx
13-11-2005, 09:59
OMFG!! I really dont have any idea to who it is.... How does jonny leave?? Maybe its him... :confused:

katherine
13-11-2005, 10:06
i doubt it is johnny because in some of the pics in the paper you see sharon sitting by the open grave when everyone else has gone and also another pic of dot mourning on her own
the clues i see are out of all the mourners dennis is not among them
also dennis and dot are close so dot could be mourning him
and with sharon at the graveside on her own also mourning
it cant be den hes already buried
i say its DENNIS

eastenders mad
13-11-2005, 10:06
he doesn't leave for good yet he is leaving soon but comes back then leaves for good. i think.

Layne
13-11-2005, 10:31
I have seen the pictures and it indeed does look possibly like dennis fueral, but we don't know :crying:
I didn't know anything about a murer though!
what paper was it?

kirsty_g
13-11-2005, 10:39
i think its dennis

xXxJessxXx
13-11-2005, 10:41
I thought it was confirmed that they wouldnt be killing him off? :eek: :confused:

hope its not him! that'll be so sad! Although i must admit it'll be great tv because he's such a loved character! :crying:

***Virgo***
13-11-2005, 10:43
I really hope its not dennis!

Kim
13-11-2005, 10:58
Dennis or Grant I would think. Maybe you should add a poll to the thread?

Kim
13-11-2005, 10:59
Can someone scan in the pictures?

shannisrules
13-11-2005, 11:00
nnooo i never knew he would be killed off does anyone have any pictures of the newspaper?

Layne
13-11-2005, 11:04
i Have seen them, i don't have them though they aren't mine to post!
Likely suspects

Sam-Well just because she is leaving and it could be her, also rumours about her dying

Chrissie-there were rumours going round that she would indeed die/commit suicide

Dennis-Obvoius choise but i don't believe it

Nana-Could be pictures from nan's funeral, but i doubt it

Alfie:It could be him?

Jim: Dot is on the pictures, but nothing has been said about him leaving

kat: Urmmm well she is leaving too

Any more you can think of?

I think Sam!

Kim
13-11-2005, 11:07
What about Grant as he is returning early 06 and there were rumors about Johnny killing a Mitchell.

Luna
i'll scan them just now

Lennie
OMG - not another murder in EE

Layne
13-11-2005, 11:08
i'll scan them just now

thanks you! x

Luna
13-11-2005, 11:08
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/easties.jpg

Layne
13-11-2005, 11:10

thanks for posting luna, urmmm whatpaper is this?

Luna
13-11-2005, 11:11
news of the world - ive tried to make it bigger but it's just not working

katherine
13-11-2005, 11:11
well its not jim cause hes one of the mourners in the sunday people
and its not grant because hes back in early 2006 for 4 months and this murder is xmas and new year
i still say dennis

Bryan
13-11-2005, 11:14
i bet ya what it is, is basically pics of nana moons funeral, and we know the tabloids are ones for a fake spoiler: nana moon burning in the vic was circulated not long ago....bbc have announced that dennis will not be killed off, and why would they have 2 funerals in a week!? i bet my bottom dollar a that this is nanas funeral, and the press are telling some porkies...

katherine
13-11-2005, 11:16
i bet ya what it is, is basically pics of nana moons funeral, and we know the tabloids are ones for a fake spoiler: nana moon burning in the vic was circulated not long ago....bbc have announced that dennis will not be killed off, and why would they have 2 funerals in a week!? i bet my bottom dollar a that this is nanas funeral, and the press are telling some porkies...

if thats the case then why would phil mitchell turn up at the funeral also in the sunday people where is alfie and why would sam sit at nanas grave

Kim
13-11-2005, 11:16
Looks like Dennis to me... Given the Sharon picture....

Lennie
13-11-2005, 11:17
It's definately Dennis who dies then

Lennie
13-11-2005, 11:18
Looks like Dennis to me... Given the Sharon picture....

and Dot standing at the grave, they were close

Kim
13-11-2005, 11:22
Yeah, Dot is like a second mum to Dennis.

Bryan
13-11-2005, 11:24
if thats the case then why would phil mitchell turn up at the funeral also in the sunday people where is alfie and why would sam sit at nanas grave

its sounds as tough your suggesting that grant dies? well he isnt going to return until next year... so i doubt that...and sam at the grave? shes leaving next week! what is this a joke or something on behalf of the papers!?

.:SpIcYsPy:.
13-11-2005, 11:26
If you upload it on imageshack it should make it bigger :hmm:

13-11-2005, 11:27
Well seems as they choosen Dot and Sharon... looking :( so... I say Dennis... *runs away crying*...

Bryan
13-11-2005, 11:28
dennis dying?

what about the bbc confirming that the door is being left open for dennis?

why would there be two funerals in one week?

surely by now we'd have heard of some senstaional storyline about the death of one of the shows biggest characters?

if this is true, which i somehow doubt... then sharon really has no look with the men in her life, maybe she'll turn lesbian and run off with naomi! :lol:

Florijo
13-11-2005, 11:29
It looks like it is Sharon sitting by the grave, not Sam. I won't believe this until I get better proof.

Bryan
13-11-2005, 11:30
It looks like it is Sharon sitting by the grave, not Sam. I won't believe this until I get better proof.

exactly! kim medcalf have left the show! so sam wouldnt be at the funeral! anyone who says that sam and sharon look the same deserves a slap! sharon is in a much better league than sam!

katherine
13-11-2005, 11:31
its sounds as tough your suggesting that grant dies? well he isnt going to return until next year... so i doubt that...and sam at the grave? shes leaving next week! what is this a joke or something on behalf of the papers!?
sorry i meant sharon not sam

kirsty_g
13-11-2005, 11:34
it could be chrissie

Bryan
13-11-2005, 11:34
sorry i meant sharon not sam

oh well at least that mystery is cleared up, ive seen pictures of sharon at nanas funeral so maybe its that, why she would be sitting at nanas grave i have no idea?

Florijo
13-11-2005, 11:39
Maybe Sharon goes to sit by Nana's grave because she is feeling in a mournful mood about the fact that now her mum and dad are both dead.

Bryan
13-11-2005, 11:42
Maybe Sharon goes to sit by Nana's grave because she is feeling in a mournful mood about the fact that now her mum and dad are both dead.

i was thinking this, and somehow for some reason it influences her decison to leave walford and live life to the full??? :lol:

BlackKat
13-11-2005, 11:47
Nana Moon's funeral was filmed at a crematorium I think, not a graveyard.

I think it's Dennis that dies.

Layne
13-11-2005, 11:48
it could be chrissie

no-one would be at chrisie's funeral, well i highly doubt it anyway, i have seen laot of scans now, and pauline is cryin i highly highly doubt she would be cryong over chrissie, but it isn't dennis it can't be
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying:
It'll be the worse christmas ever

sarah21
13-11-2005, 12:00
Weren't the rumours that one couple would leave together happy and one would part forever? That would certainly be true if it was Dennis. It would also explain why Sharon would leave the Square and come back on her own.

Layne
13-11-2005, 12:08
I still can't belive it i mean, its Too obvious!
It can't be him and anyway look

Filming today: Episode 922 Tx: 26/12/05
STACEY: It's party time.
YOLANDE: You're throwing a party?
STACEY: At Dennis and Sharon's.
YOLANDE: And you're in charge of invitations are you?
STACEY: I'm in charge of everything.

he is supposed to die on mas so why would stacey say this the day after???
It cant' be dennis nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crying:

Sam Nixon Fan
13-11-2005, 12:18
I could imagine this being trye, amean i very much doubt they would of had sharon dennis kat alfie chrissie and sam all leaviing alive, one of them had to die and as we know alfie chrisse n sam arnt for definate sharon is supposedly returning that only leaves dennis or jonny to consider

Bryan
13-11-2005, 12:29
somneones posted this on walford web and i thought it was a valid point:

If it was Kat, little mo would be there, charlie, mo, belinda may even come! Only Stacey is there so its obviously not Kat

If it was Sam, i would say Billy, Grant, maybe even frank would be there, many people dont like sam after they thought she was a murderer

If it was Alfie, wheres jake? Kat?All the square would turn out because everyone likes Alfie. And Little Mo would probally be there!

If it was Chrissie then perhaps a few people would turn up but, dot jim Sharon after whats she did i would be suprised if hardly any of them showed up

All of it leads to Dennis, Stacey likes him, so does Jim and Dot Sharons crying cause Dennis is her husband. Pat worked with him, i suppose pauline liked him aswell.

I think its got to be dennis he would go there to the funeral with sharon it it was alfie. or anyone else

Layne
13-11-2005, 12:32
I think it is dennis, i don't want it to be but i mean its way to obvoius and i don't want to believe it

Bryan
13-11-2005, 12:33
we can all try different combinations... who it could be etc, but at the end of the day its only dennis that can fit the criteria!

Bryan
13-11-2005, 12:34
just had a thought!!!!! who else is sharon close to???? vicky and michelle!!!???

Florijo
13-11-2005, 12:34
Maybe more characters are there for the funeral, but they are just not in the pictures? Does it say exactly who goes to the funeral?

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 12:35
Ok some one please get a better pic as that one is hard too see the writing and I cant b bothered going and getting a paper just for that :P

Layne
13-11-2005, 12:43
just had a thought!!!!! who else is sharon close to???? vicky and michelle!!!???

yeh but they are both in florida why would they be buried in walford?

alan45
13-11-2005, 12:45
Personally I think its dopey Dennis. After all he did say that he would not be returning to Eastenders. His death :) could be used as an excuse for Sharons annual panto break. IMHO he will be no great loss anyway. He cannot be described as a good actor. His recent onscreen scenes with the Chuckle Brothers have proven this

Florijo
13-11-2005, 12:47
I doubt it would be Michelle or Vicki. Xmas/New Year storylines are usually major ones and the death of Michelle or Vicki would not be very exciting or major. Also if it were Vicki, then where is Dennis? Or did he leave Sharon to mourn on her own again?

Bryan
13-11-2005, 12:59
yeh but they are both in florida why would they be buried in walford?

why was angie buried in walford? michelle and vickys home was walford, and if pauline and sharon had their way theyd make sure that they were buried where they belong...alongside mark, arthur, luo and pete.

Florijo
13-11-2005, 13:12
There is a bigger version of the NOTW picture on the Walford Web forum as well as two pictures from The People (http://talkwalford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?showtopic=7885&st=60). I won't post them here as they are not mine.

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 13:30
All the pics point to it being Dennis, as Sharon wouldnt get that upset over anyone else. Then again in one of the pics it looks like the back of Dennis's head, but why wouldnt he be next to Sharon for the funeral of whomever it is?

Unless they want too keep us guessing who is in the coffin.

willow
13-11-2005, 13:44
from looking at those i would guess it is dennis

pops110874
13-11-2005, 13:53
Sorry folks it looks like dennis to me - its definately sharon sitting along by the grave. and given that she doesnt have her hair done or any make up im almost certain its dennis.

but dont worry, maybe he has had to fake his own death and live in exile in spain. he'll be back in twenty years time........ :D

willow
13-11-2005, 13:55
but dont worry, maybe he has had to fake his own death and live in exile in spain. he'll be back in twenty years time........ :D

oh god no!!!!!:)

13-11-2005, 13:57
if this is true, which i somehow doubt... then sharon really has no look with the men in her life, maybe she'll turn lesbian and run off with naomi! :lol:
Lmao!!! :rotfl: Good one BB!!! :rotfl:

instinct
13-11-2005, 14:01
Hi people, i have my own theory can anyone shine some light on it and post sme feedback.

Well a while back i was watching 'this mourning' and they said that ruby was leaving, well i think that it is her in the coffin and posibly murdered by dennis thats why he is leaving and wont be back and the reason why johnny is not there is because he cant handle it like when he wasnt at his wifes or his other daughters funeral.

You might be thinking why would dennis kill ruby well i think it is an accident and he was possibly aiming for johnny for revenge for his best friend andy, because we all have been saying for a while when this would come out and that it is a perfect time to do it.

The reason why dot and jim crying i believe cause they were close to johnny.
The reason why sharon crying because she knows that dennis has to leave.
The reason why phil and peggy are there well peggy looked after her.
And its quite obvious why stacey would be there.

So there you have it ladies and gentleman my theory. Any truth in it i dont know?

13-11-2005, 14:02
Hmmm interesting... Ruby... very interesting... good thinking too!!

But they keep aiming it at Sharon and Dot.. why them? Why not the Mitchells or Jane?!

lollymay
13-11-2005, 14:06
i think dennis

crazygirl
13-11-2005, 14:12
its dennis you can tell on sharon's face

alkalinetrio
13-11-2005, 14:13
maybe its a trick

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 14:18
Oh yeah that would be fun for her wait another 20yrs for him to return NOT!!!!

Tamzi
13-11-2005, 14:18
Maybe it's just how they've taken the photo. Cut out some of the other characters. As people have said It's been said so many times that Dennis isn't going to die. Though if it was a ratings grabber killing Dennis, I wouldn't put it past ee
xxx

crazygirl
13-11-2005, 14:21
http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/3850/easties1zj.th.jpg (http://img276.imageshack.us/my.php?image=easties1zj.jpg) double click on it to make it a bit bigger

look at sharon and dot's face it has to be dennis and hasnt he just filmed his last scenes last week

willow
13-11-2005, 14:22
the way sharon is sat by the grave it has to be dennis

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 14:25
Well if its Nana's funeral it doesnt make sense to have Sharon next to the grave since it would be either Alfie and or Kat

crazygirl
yea thats what im thinking the way she is sat and the pic of dot standing alone,
she was very close to him

Florijo
I reckon it is Dennis. I don't think Nigel Harman is ever going to return, and Dennis will not be re-cast, so EE may decide to just kill him off and get a big storyline out of it at the same time. It may have been said that they will not kill Dennis off, but how do we know if that is true or not, the producers may have just told Nigel and others to say that, it does not mean it is true.

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 14:26
Or they leaking it since they have filmed several endings, and EE have said he's got the open door. Could be there to put us off the real storyline.

xXxJessxXx
13-11-2005, 14:30
Im very confused by this all. When i first read it i thought maybe it was nana and they are just tricking everyone. But why would sharon be upset? Where are the rest of the moons?

If Its Dennis which it seems it might be, it was made lcear he wouldnt be killed off! So why! But yes Sharon and dot are they're fpr obvious reasons. The mitchells for whats happened recently. Bu then if you think about it Dennis isnt really a mouner is he? He dosent liek to how any emotion so thats why he might not be there or may be out of sight.

Ruby, hmmm good idea. But not use. Could explain why sharon is at the grave side if dennis did kill her then she's bound to be upset. But it doesnt seem to add up.

From what we've seen i think theere is a bit of trickary going on. I doubt we've seen everybody who attends for many reasons. To lead our minds astray. I cant think who it'll be.

I was thinking chrissie but no one would show. Sam maybe but i think she;s left hasnt she. If it was her it would show why sharon could be upset, after everything she put her through for no reason.

Im confused i just wanna know!!!!! :mad:

kayla05
13-11-2005, 14:31
Wel im thinking it's dennis, but if there keeping it such a big secret they wouldn't want to give it away, and thats exacally what there doing by showing pictures of Dot and Sharon, so maybe there's a twist im not quite sure what but its just seems so easy of who it is who has died, its a mystery!!

willow
13-11-2005, 14:33
its bugging me now!!! i want to know!!!

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 14:36
So do we all this is hurting my brain trying to unravel it all

willow
13-11-2005, 14:39
So do we all this is hurting my brain trying to unravel it all

i know, i have brain ache too!!!:(

xXxJessxXx
13-11-2005, 14:40
some people on Digital Spy are thinking Ian. :confused:

Jane is there, Sharon would be devestated, Dot woulkdnt be too pleased neither would Pauline. Although not sure why peggy and Phil would be there. Maybe for a celebration but surley Ians family wouldnt let them gloat, and where's his kids! I dont think its him.

Either way who ever it is there are going to be people left out of the pictures to keep us thinking. It coulkd be any one really! (within reason, ie not the people we've seen alive in the pictures!lol)

In one of the pictures it says on a grave thing ; in loving memory of our dear mother' :confused: i think its just a random plaque and doubt it is to do with this funeral, but if it was it would have to be a women who has children wouldnt it. but i think its just in the back ground. im trying to see who else is there in the other picture.

willow
13-11-2005, 14:46
grant??

Luna
13-11-2005, 14:48
grant has agreed to come back for four months so it cant be him

xXxJessxXx
13-11-2005, 14:51
For who ever has the paper or how scanned it does it not have any clues in the actual article or does it just keep you guessing. Ive tried ot read it but its too small.

Florijo
13-11-2005, 14:51
I don't think it is Ian, we would have heard by now if Adam Woodyatt was leaving. It will be one of the characters that we know are leaving. It is not Sam as she leaves next week, I believe and it can't be Johnny as Billy Murray does not film his final scenes until Feb.

Luna
13-11-2005, 14:54
For who ever has the paper or how scanned it does it not have any clues in the actual article or does it just keep you guessing. Ive tried ot read it but its too small.

i'll type it out for you

Luna
13-11-2005, 14:59
We spotted this walford burial being filmed yesterday but dont worry folks - we're not going to ruin it for you by lifting the lid on who's in the coffin

The solemn scenes. FIlmed near the BBC studios in Elstree, Herts will be part of a mega Christmas and New Year Plot.

An insider said " Everyone has been sworn to secrecy about what happens. It Could be any one of six characters who are due to leave.

"We hope we can kepp it a secret until fans see it on screen."

Under dots pic it says SOLEMN: Dot at the cemetery

Under the group pic it says SO WHO'S MISSING? Pauline, Jane. Sharon, Phil, Peggy and Dot gather at the graveside

Under the pic with sharon it says - Final Farewell: Sharon takes a last look at the coffin

willow
13-11-2005, 15:01
who are the 6??

dennis
johnny
nanna
??????????????????

Luna
13-11-2005, 15:03
Sharon
Alfie
Kat

Luna
13-11-2005, 15:03
ooohhhhh ive just remembered on johnathan ross shane mentioned that tish finished filming a week after nigel........

willow
13-11-2005, 15:04
it must be dennis then..................unless someone is leaving and has not told anyone!!!

Luna
13-11-2005, 15:05
maybe he's goin gto do a den....you know die then come back (thats if the bbc have confirmed they will be leaving the door open for him)

willow
13-11-2005, 15:07
please no!!! thats just silly!!
it was bad enough when den did it!!

Luna
13-11-2005, 15:08
just an idea...... maybe we know he's alive but no one else does

willow
13-11-2005, 15:10
maybe, its a real puzzler is'nt it!!!

xXxJessxXx
13-11-2005, 15:12
ooohhhhh ive just remembered on johnathan ross shane mentioned that tish finished filming a week after nigel........

Thanks for typing that up for me! :) if tish finshed filming a week after Nigel then maybe it is Dennis. :crying:

So its gonna be like 'who shot Phil' only 'Who's really dead!'

If its six i can think off

Dennis, Alfie, Kat, Sharon(but she's there) Chrissie, Sam, Jonny

Who are leaving other than Nana. But some of the above have alreayd left and woudnt be there around this time. Others have speculated Ian, Ruby. I think either way we wont find out. They've obviously just shown a selected few who will be at the funeral to throw us off. they will obviously be more people there ie family members of the dead person but they wont show it as it would give it away. I really wanna know now.

Florijo
13-11-2005, 15:12
There is no way that Kate Harwood or John Yorke would have Dennis do what Den did. That would leave the show open to ridicule from the critics again at just the time when EE is getting back on its feet.

xXxJessxXx
13-11-2005, 15:13
There is no way that Kate Harwood or John Yorke would have Dennis do what Den did. That would leave the show open to ridicule from the critics again at just the time when EE is getting back on its feet.

I agree i dont thik they'll do it. Whats the point its already been done. I dont think we'll find otu until it airs either. :( they will try so hard to keep it a secret.

willow
13-11-2005, 15:14
Thanks for typing that up for me! :) if tish finshed filming a week after Nigel then maybe it is Dennis. :crying:

So its gonna be like 'who shot Phil' only 'Who's really dead!'

If its six i can think off

Dennis, Alfie, Kat, Sharon(but she's there) Chrissie, Sam, Jonny

Who are leaving other than Nana. But some of the above have alreayd left and woudnt be there around this time. Others have speculated Ian, Ruby. I think either way we wont find out. They've obviously just shown a selected few who will be at the funeral to throw us off. they will obviously be more people there ie family members of the dead person but they wont show it as it would give it away. I really wanna know now.

i never thought of chrissie, maybe she will get beaten to death in prison!!

Florijo
13-11-2005, 15:19
I really hope they do manage to keep it is secret. If any of the rags leak any spoilers or information on this, I will be flipping mad. :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad:

Chrissie sound plausible but then why are Sharon and Dot so upset and would Phil or Peggy really go to her funeral? But would Phil or Peggy really go Dennis' funeral either?

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 15:20
Not Alfie or Kat since shane's said they left the door open for him, I still think its nana moons funeral with scenes from alternative endings

sarah21
13-11-2005, 15:20
In the pic that I've got, Pat, Pauline, Sharon, Dot and Jim are on the front row with Stacey by the Vicar. On the back row, is Sonia, Peggy, Phil, Jane, Ian and Joe and I think Martin but it is only the back of him. From that list, I would have thought Dennis. They would all support Sharon.

Apparently the fans will be 'heartbroken' when they discover who it is.

willow
13-11-2005, 15:21
I really hope they do manage to keep it is secret. If any of the rags leak any spoilers or information on this, I will be flipping mad. :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad:

Chrissie sound plausible but then why are Sharon and Dot so upset and would Phil or Peggy really go to her funeral? But would Phil or Peggy really go Dennis' funeral either?

they might have gone just to make sure!

Florijo
13-11-2005, 15:24
Not Alfie or Kat since shane's said they left the door open for him, I still think its nana moons funeral with scenes from alternative endings

I never thought about that. There was something in the papers about them having filmed more than one ending at Christmas and New Year.

Emma-Lou
13-11-2005, 15:25
I think i might be Denniis as Sharon and Dot are really sad when Peggy looks likeshe is sort of smiling but i hope we are not told like normal i will be a good surprise to find out who it really is

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 15:26
If we're to be upset then its someone we care about and dont want to see gone, theo nly one would be Nana, she's loveable. She's the only one who would bring the whole of the square to her funeral.

Florijo
13-11-2005, 15:29
It all points to Dennis but that could all just be staged to look like it is Dennis. It says they are trying to keep it all a secret but if that is the case then it won't be much of a secret as all the clues point to Dennis.

Or, it is just Nanas funeral and this is all a load of rubbish. I'm still leading towards it not being true at all until I get better proof.

Emma-Lou
13-11-2005, 15:30
yeah they could make it so it points to him but suprise us with it being someone else

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 15:31
Then they ruined the keeping it a secret cos we've all guessed it IF we are right, IF we are wrong then it has too be someone else we love

Florijo
13-11-2005, 15:35
Does anybody know how reliable are the NOTW and The People when it comes to EE stuff?

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 15:37
About as reliable as the others, what they should've done was put some more pics of a single actor/ress by the grave really stirred things up

di marco
13-11-2005, 15:57
some people on Digital Spy are thinking Ian. :confused:

i was thinking it might be ian too

Johnny Allen
13-11-2005, 16:00
i was thinking it might be ian too

Ian wouldn't leave, Adam Woodyatt has never expressed an interest in leaving. I think it's Dennis's all the signs are there, my mum says may be its a possible funeral for Alfie, if Alfie killed himself like some say he might . But I say Dennis, it's got to be.

di marco
13-11-2005, 16:03
if theyre trying to make us guess then it has to be someone who doesnt have family in the picture otherwise its too obvious. or like other people have said its nanas funeral cos theyd be filming those scenes about now

di marco
13-11-2005, 16:08
omg ive just had a thought, what if the title is right and somones been murdered and what if it is nanas funeral, what if alfie accidently kills nana?

di marco
13-11-2005, 16:10
the ruby suggestion a few pages back doesnt seem to have any faults in it........................

Johnny Allen
13-11-2005, 16:10
omg ive just had a thought, what if the title is right and somones been murdered and what if it is nanas funeral, what if alfie accidently kills nana?

Sorry I feel really bad now, I just laughed out loud at that, not cause of what your saying DiMarco just the thought of it happening, sorry.

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 16:19
They wouldnt do that to us fans, murder such a lovely person she has no enemies and they did the aided suicide in 2000 with dot and ethel.

di marco
13-11-2005, 16:22
They wouldnt do that to us fans, murder such a lovely person she has no enemies and they did the aided suicide in 2000 with dot and ethel.

yes but maybe he doesnt mean to kill her, its an accident, or maybe he thinks it would be best to put her out of her misery but she doesnt ask him to so it wouldnt be aided suicide?

xCharliex
13-11-2005, 16:28
Gotta be Dennis! Unless its a surprise and its IAN!!! lol he is no-where in sight on them piccies

Florijo
13-11-2005, 16:30
We would know if Adam Woodyatt was leaving, so it can't be Ian. Sorry Dennis fans it must be Dennis. Not too bothered myself, I just want a good storyline.

xCharliex
13-11-2005, 16:36
If you look at the pictures carefully you will notice that Peggy and Phil have a slight smirk on their face! Why would this be if it was Dennis? Maybe they Phil has another falling out with him, but i could understand if it was Ian who died then they would be smug, im just looking at it as a long shot! i assume we would have heard if it was Ian that was leaving. You never know though.

Although my odds are still on Dennis

xCharliex
13-11-2005, 16:39
Heres a bigger piccy look at Phil and Peggys smug faces

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/vixpixsc/whosfuneral1.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b56/vixpixsc/whosfuneral2.jpg

Tanya
13-11-2005, 16:41
what if it's alfie? it doesn't actually say a murder, the paper i read says someone is killed of that doesn't mean someone kills them, wasn't there a suggestion that he commits suicide?

on the other hand it could be dennis because a while back it said one couple will be split up for good and i don't know if you noticed but in the pictures it shows half of a gravestone it says in loving memorey of a beloved brother and husband, he is sharrons brother + husband so it could be???

di marco
13-11-2005, 16:43
if it doesnt say it was murder, just that someone dies, then it could be nanas funeral

xCharliex
13-11-2005, 16:44
if it doesnt say it was murder, just that someone dies, then it could be nanas funeral

Then where is Alfie and the rest of the Slaters? Sharon wouldnt be at the front, its not Nanas Sharon wouldnt look so upset, ive never even seen them communicate

di marco
13-11-2005, 16:45
Then where is Alfie and the rest of the Slaters? Sharon wouldnt be at the front, its not Nanas Sharon wouldnt look so upset, ive never even seen them communicate

yeh but what im saying is, if they didnt want to give it away then the pics are really obvious that its dennis

Florijo
13-11-2005, 16:46
I reckon now Sam is free and Chrissie is in jail, Dennis and Phil will have their feud again and this could lead to Dennis' death. It may also involve Johnny as well. Maybe he kills Dennis because Dennis finds out about him killing Andy. If it is Dennis, then I suspect it will involve Phil or Johnny.

Even though Phil and Peggy don't get on with Ian, I don't see them being smug about him dying. Ian was just a nuisance to Phil. I'm not saying Phil would be that bothered if Ian died, I just can't see him being overly happy about it either, unlike when Steve Owen died. Plus we definatly would have heard if Adam was leaving and the article does say "It Could be any one of six characters who are due to leave", and Ian is not due to leave.

di marco
13-11-2005, 16:47
"It Could be any one of six characters who are due to leave"

it could be, that means it might not, maybe its johnny?

xCharliex
13-11-2005, 16:48

Personally i think it was the whole point in the papers printing them piccies, they have more or less given it away saying its Dennis with the fact most of the pics are concentrated on Sharon, and to be fair if it wasnt Dennis then he would be at Sharons side.

It could be a re-burial of Dirty Den if the cops had to dig up his body again, but thats highly unlikely

Florijo
13-11-2005, 16:54
Maybe they are staged pictures. I don't know how they can say they want to keep it a secret when everything points to Dennis. John Yorke did the whole 'Who Shot Phil?' storyline so he must know how to keep things like this secret. It just seems so odd.

i_luv_dennis
13-11-2005, 16:55
i think it is ian because why would jane be their if it was dennis

angelblue
13-11-2005, 17:07
Oh noooooooo i cant believe it nooooooooo dont die i hope its not him but it does look like i cant watch another xmas depressing :crying:

Florijo
13-11-2005, 17:07
It can't be Ian. We would know if it were Ian as it would have been announced by the BBC by now that Adam Woodyatt was leaving and it has not. If it were Ian, Jane would be at the front of the group, where Sharon is and not at the back and she would also be with his kids, Peter and Lucy. Also it is perfectly reasonable that Jane would be there as most the Square usually go to a funeral of a resident, unless it is someone that they really hated.

kelly05
13-11-2005, 17:09
An Eastenders source told the Daily Star the following:

"Viewers won't see this coming. It is tragic and sudden, so there are bound to be lots of tears. The character is one of the five who are leaving, and their death will be even bigger than any before it. But viwers will have to wait, as they are not going to let this get leaked. The opportunity wasa there to produce a shocking exit for one of the cast and that's exactly what they've done. The actor agreed that the exit was suitably explosive. It really is fantastic stuff. Although it's the end of one character's life, it is the start of a massive storyline as locals try to come to terms with it."

It's going to be great. I am guessing that it is Dennis, cos I think if it was someone else, then surely he would be at the funeral with Sharon. However I think EE are really playing with our minds, and I think in a way the photos have been made to start us all talking about it and keep us in suspense. There is an interesting photo of Peggy, throwing soil into the grave. She looks like she is grieving alot as well, and I just wonder would she reaaly play a big part in the funeral of Dennis? Why would she be throwing soil into the grave??
Can't wait to see this all unfold, and for once I genuinely hope that we don't find out who it is until the episode is aired..

katherine
13-11-2005, 17:17
sorry but in the sunday people it does say murder

Bad Wolf
13-11-2005, 17:27
it might be Ian- he was quoted in inside soap this week saying he wont be there forever????

but i think it will be dennis...sob

Florijo
13-11-2005, 17:35
it might be Ian- he was quoted in inside soap this week saying he wont be there forever????

but i think it will be dennis...sob

Yes, but it would have been announced by now if Ian was leaving just like it was for Sharon, Dennis, Alfie and Kat. Plus the article says that "The character is one of the five who are leaving, and their death will be even bigger than any before it."

It must be Dennis.

angelblue
13-11-2005, 17:38
Yes, but it would have been announced by now if Ian was leaving. Plus the article says that "The character is one of the five who are leaving, and their death will be even bigger than any before it."

I hate to say but i think it is dennis they have said their death will be even bigger than any before it and because he is such a popular character with fans they think it will be big :(

Chloe O'brien
13-11-2005, 17:40
Oh it must be dennis is this a cue to get sharon back with grant. Oh my Goodness!!!

crazygirl
13-11-2005, 17:40
its not grant because grant returns in january
its not johnny because he leaves in febuary
its not nana because she was cremated and the coffin looks too big for her anyway
so my guess is dennis

Florijo
13-11-2005, 17:41
100 % Dennis. Sharon is meant to return next year without Dennis, and after everything Sharon and Dennis have been through, there is no way that they would just split up. The only plausible way that they could split Dennis and Sharon up would be either death or jail.

samantha nixon
13-11-2005, 17:44
when i saw this i thought it was dennis but then like some one else said they might want you to think its dennis then it could be some one else

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 17:49
ok, Kat/Alfie, Dennis/Sharon whose the fifth that is leaving? We know its not Alfie since he has been left the door open, Sharon is coming back next year, Kat will probably leave with Alfie.
So its between Dennis and this other person, and since we have all guessed its Dennis it must be the other person that is leaving at xmas NANA??????

angelblue
13-11-2005, 17:51
also chrissie is leaving :)

I dont get why they cant put him in prison instead of dying :(

Florijo
13-11-2005, 17:53
:lol: This thread has already got 15 pages and it was only started today. :)

It could just be Nana's funeral but I would have thought Alfie would have been at the front where Sharon is and Alfie is not mentioned in the list of mourners.

samantha nixon
13-11-2005, 17:54
nana's funeral has already been shown in the paper so i dont think it woud be hers

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 17:58
Or they could be showing us the alternative endings to keep us guessin who it is

Johnny Allen
13-11-2005, 17:59
nana's funeral has already been shown in the paper so i dont think it woud be hers

Exactly eveyone knows she's dying, this one is a suprise, it's got to be Dennis, it's just got to be.

i_luv_dennis
13-11-2005, 18:06
i think it is ian because sharon is best friends with hi and pauline is related and dot likes him

angelblue
13-11-2005, 18:07
Exactly eveyone knows she's dying, this one is a suprise, it's got to be Dennis, it's just got to be.

For some reason i find it to predictable for ee what is going on they want the wow factor for viewers to be gripped and to have great ratings at xams to beat corrie but why are they leaking such a explosive storyline so quickly i hope they are throwing us off course but i am clutching at straws here :o

*Morrigan*
13-11-2005, 18:08
Looks to me like it's bye bye Dennis. Feel so sorry for Sharon if it is, she only has Vicky left.

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 18:12
If its truly explosive and these are fake pics they done their job

i_luv_dennis
13-11-2005, 18:13
i think it is den now because they have to dig up the body cause they got the real murder

Lennie
13-11-2005, 18:14
http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/3850/easties1zj.th.jpg (http://img276.imageshack.us/my.php?image=easties1zj.jpg) double click on it to make it a bit bigger

look at sharon and dot's face it has to be dennis and hasnt he just filmed his last scenes last week

Its so obvious

~*~Leanne~*~
13-11-2005, 18:15
i hope it isn't i like dennis

Eastenders_4ev@
13-11-2005, 18:18
I think ive found the back of Dennis's head!!!!!

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/9130/dennis4iz.png

I've also had and idea, what if the police have had to dig the body back up, for evidence, because they have found the real murderer??????
Because the police have the authority to do it, so its possible.

anyone think this is possible, just and idea

Florijo
13-11-2005, 18:26
i think it is den now because they have to dig up the body cause they got the real murder

They would not dig up Den just because they found out who really killed him. Sorry, would not happen. They would only dig Den back up if they needed to get evidence from his body and they don't. They already know how Den died and Chrissie has confessed. End of.

I wish people would stop saying it is Ian. Ian has been in the show for years, this storyline is happening in the next few months, it would have been announced on the EastEnders website if Ian was leaving. It has not, so it is not Ian.

I don't think that is Dennis' head. If it was he would be where the other cast members were, and not behind the crew. The person to the top left of the head in question has a camera in his hand.

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 18:26
sure looks like it, so who is in the coffin???? any other pics of the back of his head?

Eastenders_4ev@
13-11-2005, 18:41
sure looks like it, so who is in the coffin???? any other pics of the back of his head?

thats what i though it look like it, he might just be about to turn up (come into the scene.

well it was just and ideaa bout its being dirrty dens funeal it might not be infact probably isnt but its a possibility.

But i still have to say that looks well like dennis from behind!

angelblue
13-11-2005, 18:45
thats what i though it look like it, he might just be about to turn up (come into the scene.

well it was just and ideaa bout its being dirrty dens funeal it might not be infact probably isnt but its a possibility.

But i still have to say that looks well like dennis from behind!

I hope you are right babe i hope he does come into the scene i just want a happy ending for once

Is it possible the bbc faked these pics to throw us of course anyone know :hmm:

Leahxxx
13-11-2005, 18:52
i think it might be Ian's head and i would think its Dennis as otherwise wouldnt he be next to sharon!!!???? also most pictures are of sharon grieving and then there's Dot. It would also make sense as Dennis is supposed to be leaving...

Eastenders_4ev@
13-11-2005, 19:12
again why would stacey be there looking sad if it was Ian omg its doing my head in now lol

Eastenders_4ev@
13-11-2005, 19:16
to be honest it could be anyone, just because ee have sed only 6 people are leaving kat,alfie,sharon,dennis,nana,johnny. doesnt mean it cant be someone else other then them in the coffin, they could be keeping someones exsit a secret??????

I dunno its proper doing my head in think of who it might be

Luna
13-11-2005, 19:16
i dont think that pic could be dennis' head. If it was why isn't he standing beside sharon??

sarah21
13-11-2005, 19:20
i dont think that pic could be dennis' head. If it was why isn't he standing beside sharon??

Looks like Martin to me :D

It's definitely not Ian, he is in the picture stood between Jane and Joe.

Luna
13-11-2005, 19:21
martins standing at the other side of the grave

sarah21
13-11-2005, 19:24
martins standing at the other side of the grave

Sorry, which head are we talking about then? Martin is standing with his back to the camera by Sonia isn't he? Which other head are we talking about??

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 19:24
Its not Ians cos I THINK Ian is to the left of the group, IF its Dennis he'd let Sharon have her good byes and then go to her. Its too easy if its Dennis, as that would ruin them keeping it secret.

Florijo
13-11-2005, 19:40
It is 100 percent not Ian as he features in several webcam snippets for January '06 episodes (see the Webcam Updates and Pictures thread).

sanddennislover
13-11-2005, 20:03
Oh Hell This Is Doing My Head In Now It Been In M My Head Sincie I Went To Woolholths With My Mum And And Just Scream And Drop The Paper When I Could See Not Dennis On There My Mum Came Running To Me Say Emma Whats Wrong I Just Went Look At This She Just Went Oh That Do Not Worry It Only A Enders I Just Went Only And And It Driving Me Mad Who It Could Be ???

angelblue
13-11-2005, 20:12
I dont how true this i might be wrong but a few an ago in the newspaper it was quoted that they were doing alternative ending happy and sad and that the producers would decide which ones would go out at the last minute so we might not get the ending we all expecting that dennis dies

:)

feelingyellow
13-11-2005, 20:42
it could be two people who die, which would explain why some people are there even when they didn't know the person that well but could have known the other one.

i_luv_dennis
13-11-2005, 20:44
I think ive found the back of Dennis's head!!!!!

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/9130/dennis4iz.png

I've also had and idea, what if the police have had to dig the body back up, for evidence, because they have found the real murderer??????
Because the police have the authority to do it, so its possible.

anyone think this is possible, just and idea
yes that is dennis head no it a mile of

hannah-mj
13-11-2005, 20:47
I think its dennis but i really hope i isnt , maybe the papaers are showing the pics of sharon to suggest its dennis? but maybe t really isnt and they wanna trick us ....:D maybe ..it could happen :(

hannah-mj
13-11-2005, 20:49
oh wait that pic does look like Dennis.....? hmmm

di marco
13-11-2005, 20:55
yes that is dennis head no it a mile of

just cos thats dennis head in that shot dont mean he hasnt died, he just might be standing there cos they needed him to film something else?

angelblue
13-11-2005, 20:57
okay i have a brain teaser i was watching this morning a few week ago were sharon marshall was on the red carpet it was said that tish and nigel finish fliming on the same day and also we all thought they finished last saturday but these pics were taken yesterday so how is that possible

di marco
13-11-2005, 20:58
im so confused, this is hurting my brain!

di marco
13-11-2005, 21:00
i trying to think which character would have all those people at their funeral who are in the picture and cant think of anyone!

BlackKat
13-11-2005, 21:02
Nigel and Tish didn't finish filming on the same day -- some people over on NHO went to Elstree on Nigel's last day and saw him driving out. Apparently he said that it wasn't Tish's last day but it was his.

And this was filmed yesterday so obviously Tish hasn't finished yet.

I think either the EE producers have gotten miles better at red herrings and fake outs with the press, or it's Dennis. Going by the pictures the only one that makes any sense is that it's Dennis.

Lennie
13-11-2005, 21:04
I still think its Dennis

angelblue
13-11-2005, 21:06
Nigel and Tish didn't finish filming on the same day -- some people over on NHO went to Elstree on Nigel's last day and saw him driving out. Apparently he said that it wasn't Tish's last day but it was his.

And this was filmed yesterday so obviously Tish hasn't finished yet.

I think either the EE producers have gotten miles better at red herrings and fake outs with the press, or it's Dennis. Going by the pictures the only one that makes any sense is that it's Dennis.

I think its quite clear thats it either dennis even if he doesnt die i dont think they get a happy ending anyway :(

Florijo
13-11-2005, 21:41
I've got to hand it to the guys and girls at EastEnders, they sure know how to confuse and tease EE fans! :)

I'm still thinking it is Dennis (I don't believe that is Dennis' head) but it could all just be a fake spoiler to mess with everybody's head and to create excitment :cheer: .

Chantelle
13-11-2005, 21:42
Woo hoo!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

I can only hope its dennis. But it seems too obvious, so maybe its not :rolleyes: .....aw gutted :thumbsdow

Florijo
13-11-2005, 21:42
Woo hoo!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

I can only hope its dennis. But it seems too obvious, so maybe its not :rolleyes: .....aw gutted :thumbsdow

:lol: Not a Dennis fan then?

stewartie2001
13-11-2005, 21:50
yep have to agree id say it was dennis...especially if it says about sharon sitting by the grave and Dot does love dennis to pieces, all adds up, cant think of anyone esle it could be

Debs
13-11-2005, 22:19

it looks like dennis because of that one of sharon! but i think it is chrissies funeral. only becaise of peggys happy smile!!

Debs
13-11-2005, 22:23
i think it too confuse us! make us think he is dead when he isnt!!!

Chris_2k11
13-11-2005, 22:27
i think it too confuse us! make us think he is dead when he isnt!!!I thought that too debs!!!!!

Debs
13-11-2005, 22:31
I thought that too debs!!!!!

there just seems to be everyone there some who didnt really like dennis like the mitchells???

Luna
13-11-2005, 22:32
but you never know phil and dennis might become pally after he helped get sam out

Debs
13-11-2005, 22:33
but you never know phil and dennis might become pally after he helped get sam out

true!

but pauline is not keen, martin??

Luna
13-11-2005, 22:34
maybe they are there for sharon??

CORINNE
13-11-2005, 23:09
unless perhaps it is Jim's funeral! Dot would be standing alone mourning him 2! it would make sense for most of the cast to be at the funeral of Jim. Maybe sonia isn't being shown because it would make it too obvious who's funeral it was. Dot and Jim have got invovled with Johnny - since he bought their house may cause problems some how!

Luna
13-11-2005, 23:17
in the second pic jim is there with dot

crazygirl
13-11-2005, 23:43
ok peeps i take it we are going to have to wait 6 weeks to watch this episode which will take us to xmas so cast your minds to whats happenibg at xmas, because its only 6 weeks to xmas day

angelblue
13-11-2005, 23:45
Okay i have just seen pics it is dennis if they are real pics :(

di marco
14-11-2005, 06:22
it looks like dennis because of that one of sharon! but i think it is chrissies funeral. only becaise of peggys happy smile!!

but why would people turn up to chrissies funeral?

di marco
14-11-2005, 06:23
i think it too confuse us! make us think he is dead when he isnt!!!

thats what i thought cos it seems too obvious, or maybe its a double bluff?

di marco
14-11-2005, 06:25
there just seems to be everyone there some who didnt really like dennis like the mitchells???

thats what i thought, but then peggy and phil do seem to be smiling! from one of the bigger fuller cast pics, theres loads of people and im trying to work out who they would all go to a funeral for and i cant work it out!

di marco
14-11-2005, 06:27
ok i think i may get shouted at here, but anyway. people have been saying they hope it isnt dennis etc etc, and i thought that too to start with as i didnt want denns to die, but think about it, if hes leaving anyway then we arent going to see him again so does it matter if he dies or not? it will be a good storyline and if nigel wasnt going to come back then it makes sense
*waits for attack from angry dennis fans*

soapyclean
14-11-2005, 07:43
Dennis is far too obvious, we've all guessed its him and why show it if they want to keep us in the dark about it. Now we'll watch it just too prove it was Dennis all along, so EE gets it both ways, us trying to figure it out and us watching it to be proven right/wrong.

Florijo
14-11-2005, 08:07
If Nigel has 100 percent said he will never come back (I have heard this) then it makes sense to kill him off instead of giving him an exit where he and Sharon just leave to go to America or somewhere. Yes, it means he can never come back (we don't want another Den :rolleyes: ) but they have killed popular characters before (Steve, Tiffany, Cindy, Jamie etc) and they will do again.

I agree that EE win viewers with this no matter what. I'll have to tape it all though as I won't be here over Xmas and New Year. :( :( :( :( Its typical, the best Xmas/New Year in EE for the last few years and I'll have to watch it later than everyone else.

di marco
14-11-2005, 08:08
Dennis is far too obvious, we've all guessed its him and why show it if they want to keep us in the dark about it. Now we'll watch it just too prove it was Dennis all along, so EE gets it both ways, us trying to figure it out and us watching it to be proven right/wrong.

dennis may be far too obvious, but ive been thinking, maybe thats what they want us to think, that dennis is too obvious and so we think of someone else and then it is actually dennis, like a double bluff sort of thing

di marco
14-11-2005, 08:09
If Nigel has 100 percent said he will never come back (I have heard this) then it makes sense to kill him off instead of giving him an exit where he and Sharon just leave to go to America or somewhere. Yes, it means he can never come back (we don't want another Den :rolleyes: ) but they have killed popular characters before (Steve, Tiffany, Cindy, Jamie etc) and they will do again.

i agree, that was my point, that hes leaving for good anyway, so why not kill him off, hes never coming back so at least get a really good storyline out of it

Debs
14-11-2005, 08:49
i agree, that was my point, that hes leaving for good anyway, so why not kill him off, hes never coming back so at least get a really good storyline out of it

it would be better to kill him off after evreything that him and sharon have been through to be together i just cant see them splitting up, espically this soon into their marriage. killing him off would be as you say a better and for me a more believable storyline

Bryan
14-11-2005, 09:22
tina baker hasnt said who it was, but shes as good as hinted it, she said "sharon and dot are crying buckets at the graveside", now common folks lets think this trough

if it were alfie: it would be jake and kat at the front mourning

if it were chrissie: it would be jake and no-one else

if it were sam: it would be peggy/billy/phil at the front

if it were kat: it would be the slaters and alfie

if it were sharon: then why would she be at the grave of her own funeral?

it were dennis: we know its got be dennis! i bet he's murdered...but by who?

and does anyone else get the idea that johnny is going to leave by getting arrested, because come on, three deaths in less than 3 months?

angelblue
14-11-2005, 09:26
Well i saw tina baker on LK today and she said the pics were leaked and someone does die but she couldnt say who it was no surprise their she never knows

Florijo
14-11-2005, 09:29
I think Johnny is going to involved in what happens to Dennis. Dalton's people may also be involved too, maybe a revenge murder. Johnny did not look happy to see Dennis side with the Mitchells and things could get worse if/when Dennis finds out that Johnny killed Andy. I'd put money on Johnny being involved in the death of Dennis and Johnny leaving by being arrested.

I really wish the papers would stop leaking things, it ruins the whole thing. :angry: :mad:

crazygirl
14-11-2005, 10:28
lets see if sharon marshall says anything this week about it! in fact i think i might email a question to her about it!

angelblue
14-11-2005, 10:32
lets see if sharon marshall says anything this week about it! in fact i think i might email a question to her about it!

hey a few weeks ago i read ee were fliming mulitiple ending for kat and alfie and sharon and dennis one happy ending for each and one sad ending for both couples and they would decided at the last minute so the pics that we saw could just be a possible ending not a definte ending and an apparently the cast dont even know

JoeBoy1987
14-11-2005, 10:46
This might seem a strange idea but what about ian! It would explain why sharron and dot are crying and i also saw in one paperr that the mitchels were sort of smiling.

Jojo
14-11-2005, 10:49
What my wonder is about all of this, is why would Pauline be upset at Dennis dying??? They don't get on. Yeah, she'd be down because of Sharon, but I don't really think she would shed a tear over it would she?? And where is Ian in the pics??

I just hope all of this is to do with the alternative, rather than yet again, spoiling all of the eppys for us. I love spoilers, but some things are better held until transmission day...

crystalsea
14-11-2005, 10:50
I was thinking Ian too - the picture of the person by the graveside, is hard to identify on the screen, so could be Ian's partner or Sharon.

Also, Pauline didn't like Dennis, when Sharon & Dennis were living with her, they bickered all the time.

Bryan
14-11-2005, 10:54
This might seem a strange idea but what about ian! It would explain why sharron and dot are crying and i also saw in one paperr that the mitchels were sort of smiling.

that would be brilliant! and jane is there aswell isnt is? oh im liking that idea...

Florijo
14-11-2005, 10:55
It is not Ian, he is featured in webcam snippets for January '06 episodes.

sarah21
14-11-2005, 10:57
In Daily Star Sunday, they have on the front row, Pat, Pauline, Sharon, Dot, Jim and Stacey. On the back row is Joe, Ian, Jane, Peggy, Phil, Martin and Sonia.

Tina Baker said this morning that she wasn't allowed to say who it is, but Sharon and Dot are looking very upset.

crazygirl
14-11-2005, 10:59
its got to be dennis because sharon is taking a break and dennis is leabving for good
but it is a shame because sharon has lost 2 husbands by death

Bryan
14-11-2005, 11:03
its got to be dennis because sharon is taking a break and dennis is leabving for good
but it is a shame because sharon has lost 2 husbands by death

she's only been married twice, she was only engadged to tom

crazygirl
14-11-2005, 11:07
she's only been married twice, she was only engadged to tomi thought she was married to tom! so i thought she had been married 3 times

soapyclean
14-11-2005, 13:41
She was going to marry Tom but never got too cos of dipstick trevor

xXxJessxXx
14-11-2005, 16:52
A lot of you are saying if it was (which ecer character) then (so and so) will be there. But if EE are trying to keep it a secret they aint gonna have a picture of everyone in EE at the funeral except the person who's died. That would be totally obvious. Same goes as they probably wouldnt show all the people closest to the person who died in the pictures at the funeral. They are going to try and confuse us but letting us think different alternitives.

Like if it was Dennis, then they wouldnt show say one or two people who may be mates with him and they maybe would show people you wouldnt think would be there, ie Phil and peggy.

Same as if it was Alfie they wouldnt show Jake, Kate, little mo and people close to him they are likely to cut some of them out to keep us guessing.

Another thing, just because you can see sharon crying at the empty hole thing, doesnt mean that is what they will use. They may have just taken a picture of her there and then said right back to relaity and what is actually going to happen. They can easily trick us here. I dont think we can be 100% unless somone very reliable says.

I think though form what we've seen and heard dennis does seem to be the likely option. But dont be fooled! It might not be, ever hear dof trick photography!?

xCharliex
14-11-2005, 17:46
that would be brilliant! and jane is there aswell isnt is? oh im liking that idea...

BB I was the first one who said it could be Ian! read back lol i dont want ppl steling my ideas! lol joke

angelblue
14-11-2005, 17:55
This is what i found on wandoo entertainment

A funeral is also being planned for a mystery EastEnder. According to the News of the World, the death forms part of a dramatic Christmas and New Year plot. “Everyone has been sworn to secrecy about what happens,” said a source. “It could be any one of six characters who are due to leave. We hope we can keep it a secret until fans see it on screen.”

I am not being funny but why is this source saying this it looks so obvious who it is with the pics and everything if they want to keep it secert why are they leaking it

This looks a bit fake to mean but i have seen convincing photo but i dont know what to think

squillyfer
14-11-2005, 18:04
I'm living in hope that its not dennis, although it would make sense and would explain a lot. The thing is we've all been tricked by spoiler photos before. Look at the pictures of Sharon and Grant 'kissing' they were blown way out of proportion I really hope it isnt dennis but it would exlpain why sharon is leaving, why he has said he is never coming back and why the mourners are who they are

Dutchgirl
14-11-2005, 18:08
Do not wan't to disturb the threadline but Johnny did not buy Jim and Dot's house, Tina prevented that, didn't she?

_lil_hunni
14-11-2005, 18:20
I think it must be Dennis, All the pictures point to that, and it was never said the door was being left open for him to return. In the daily star apprenty it said
The actor agreed that the exit was suitably explosive. It really is fantastic stuff. Although it's the end of one character's life, it is the start of a massive storyline as locals try to come to terms with it."

It says actor not actress, and it would affect loads of people if dennis dies. Alfie and Kat aren't gonna die so that leaves jonny and Chrissie, if either of them die locals would have to try hard to come to terms with their deaths.

dannii_29
14-11-2005, 18:24
okay i have only just read the sun and i seen the pics and i knew stright away it was dennis' coz of the way sharon and dot were i have read this board and the tralk walford board and i have come up with this conclussion lots of people are saying its ian but it cant as in the sun ian is one of the mourners there and some have said that it may be a fix that they are wantin us to think it dennis so that then when it happens we will be shocked that it isnt i love dennis and i dont want him to leave let alone die but think about it eastenders writers and crew are gonna be thinkin the exact same as us that we are gonna think its dennis and then say that it isnt coz there tryin to throw us of the scent well wot if they were smart enough to think 'okay we put these pictures out makin it look like its dennis' funeral they will think we are bluffin and that its a fix not believin it but then it comes out it is him thats dead and we are all shoicked as we think its a fix and that it isnt him' sorry if you dont understand that its just i can think off another way off putting it on here

and for those who think why is phil and peggy there and ian and jane and why is peggy smirkin well heres my theory phil and peggy are there as sharon sold the pub to the mitchells and helped get sam outta jail plus phil still likes sharon after all and they called a truce i think . ian and jane are there as ian is sharons best mate and jane is his girlfriend hence why he is there and peggy may be shown smirkin but it could be just before or after a take and she has been caught of guard

and i reallly do hope that u understand this and i really dont want it to be dennis but it does make sense

angelblue
14-11-2005, 18:31
okay i have only just read the sun and i seen the pics and i knew stright away it was dennis' coz of the way sharon and dot were i have read this board and the tralk walford board and i have come up with this conclussion lots of people are saying its ian but it cant as in the sun ian is one of the mourners there and some have said that it may be a fix that they are wantin us to think it dennis so that then when it happens we will be shocked that it isnt i love dennis and i dont want him to leave let alone die but think about it eastenders writers and crew are gonna be thinkin the exact same as us that we are gonna think its dennis and then say that it isnt coz there tryin to throw us of the scent well wot if they were smart enough to think 'okay we put these pictures out makin it look like its dennis' funeral they will think we are bluffin and that its a fix not believin it but then it comes out it is him thats dead and we are all shoicked as we think its a fix and that it isnt him' sorry if you dont understand that its just i can think off another way off putting it on here

and for those who think why is phil and peggy there and ian and jane and why is peggy smirkin well heres my theory phil and peggy are there as sharon sold the pub to the mitchells and helped get sam outta jail plus phil still likes sharon after all and they called a truce i think . ian and jane are there as ian is sharons best mate and jane is his girlfriend hence why he is there and peggy may be shown smirkin but it could be just before or after a take and she has been caught of guard

and i reallly do hope that u understand this and i really dont want it to be dennis but it does make sense

I hope you right babe i seriously dont want it to be dennis but everything point at him at the moment i hope they are fake

Florijo
14-11-2005, 18:41
Well it might not be Dennis. There was an article in The Sun a while back about how they had filmed alternative endings for Christmas and New Year.

"'EastEnders' stars will film several different endings for their Christmas episodes – so even they don't know what's going to happen.

The soap's bosses are desperately trying to keep the festive storylines secret, so they will shoot a number of different outcomes – including one where Kat (Jessie Wallace) and Alfie (Shane Richie) get back together before they leave Albert Square, and another where they split.

Cast and crew will also be given censored scripts, so they only know what's going on in the scenes they are working on.

A BBC1 spokesman confirmed to Britain's The Sun newspaper that "happy and sad endings" will be filmed for the Christmas Day double episode and the New Year show, saying: "We will make up our mind which versions to show at the last minute."
Another storyline being kept top secret is the relationship between newlyweds Dennis and Sharon.

Heartthrob actor Nigel Harman, who plays Dennis, is leaving the show, while Letitia Dean, who plays Sharon, is taking a break – so, until Christmas, viewers will be kept guessing whether they have a happy or sad ending."

So they may have filmed a funeral for Dennis but it does not mean that they use that ending for Dennis and Sharon.

dannii_29
14-11-2005, 18:46
true but its just so bad i love sharon and Dennis and dont want them to leave and i used to love kat and alfie but when little mo got involved i didnt like it but i dont want either of them to die coz they are like my 4 favourite characters i just hope that they really arent going to kill of dennis but i suppose if no one finds out who it is then loads of poeple are going to be tunning in on christmas and new years to see it which will boost the figures and will prove that eastenders is back on top where it belongs

hayley
14-11-2005, 18:48
well looking at everything i think it has to be Dennis but i'm not to sure if they would kill him off!

hayley
14-11-2005, 19:27
dennis!
it wont be sharon!

angelblue
14-11-2005, 19:29
Someone has died because if you look on the ee webcam across from the vic were the park they have put flowers so obviously someone dies

Florijo
14-11-2005, 19:52
well looking at everything i think it has to be Dennis but i'm not to sure if they would kill him off!

They killed Tiffany off and Steve Owen, both of them popular characters. Sorry to any Dennis fans, but he is nothing special, just another popular character like Tiff and Steve and they will kill him off if they choose too.

Tamzi
14-11-2005, 19:59
I think it's Dennis. All the evidence points that way.
xxx

Mindy
14-11-2005, 20:17
[QUOTE=Jada-GDR]OMFG :eek:
i take it this isnt nana we're talking about cause she doesnt get murdered.
i wonder who it is...? :confused: [/Q

:lol: OMG u cracked me up!!!! no i dont think it is nana somehow....but i heard alfie is suicidle....but he cnt murder himself .....might be dennis :searchme:

Tamzi
14-11-2005, 20:39
If you click this link a few pictures are labelled the funeral of Dennis Rickman

Dennis' Funeral? (http://www.rexfeatures.co.uk/cgi-bin/r2show0?f=Oldest&k=*560247&u=DEFAULT&s=D6@rbMXWN3T-YbOBZvJOMs-m)

di marco
14-11-2005, 20:53
Someone has died because if you look on the ee webcam across from the vic were the park they have put flowers so obviously someone dies

and if theres flowers and stuff outside then it would be a murder or something cos people put flowers where people die (if that makes sense!)

Tamzi
14-11-2005, 20:54
those pictures also rule out Ian dying as he is in them and Billy Murray is also there, so it's no way it can be Johnny or Ian unless they're ghosts!
xxx

di marco
14-11-2005, 20:54
it would be better to kill him off after evreything that him and sharon have been through to be together i just cant see them splitting up, espically this soon into their marriage. killing him off would be as you say a better and for me a more believable storyline

thats what i thought, if they leave together then sharon comes back by herself then that would be unbelievable and it would also be unbelievable if they leave separately so it seems the only option

Florijo
14-11-2005, 21:00
It is Letitia Dean's return next year which has effectively meant the end of Mini Den. As people have said, the only way to split the two up in a believable way is death for poor ickle Dennis. If Letitia Dean was never going to come back, like Nigel, then I think they would have had Dennis and Sharon leave together.

di marco
14-11-2005, 21:05
It is Letitia Dean's return next year which has effectively meant the end of Mini Den. As people have said, the only way to split the two up in a believable way is death for poor ickle Dennis. If Letitia Dean was never going to come back, like Nigel, then I think they would have had Dennis and Sharon leave together.

yes if neither of them were going to come back then they could have left together. the only other way apart from death which they could separate them is prison

Kim
14-11-2005, 21:53
The odds are: 25-1 Phil Mitchell, 16-1 Sam Mitchell, 12-1 Chrissie Watts, 13-2 Alfie Moon and the joint favourites are Dennis Rickman and Kat Moon at 2-1.

crazygirl
14-11-2005, 23:10
oh come on everyone its dennis

sarah21
15-11-2005, 00:07
On the Rexfeatures site, they have 19 pictures of this event and they have called it 'The Funeral of Dennis Rickman'. Johnny Allen is in the pictures.

di marco
15-11-2005, 07:42
The odds are: 25-1 Phil Mitchell, 16-1 Sam Mitchell, 12-1 Chrissie Watts, 13-2 Alfie Moon and the joint favourites are Dennis Rickman and Kat Moon at 2-1.

well it cant be phil cos hes in the pics

di marco
15-11-2005, 07:43
On the Rexfeatures site, they have 19 pictures of this event and they have called it 'The Funeral of Dennis Rickman'. Johnny Allen is in the pictures.

yeh ive seen those pics, do you know if you can make them bigger on there cos theyre really small?

crazygirl
15-11-2005, 09:44
yeh ive seen those pics, do you know if you can make them bigger on there cos theyre really small?Ii save them into my pictures then look at them in windows picture and fax viewer and zoom in on that

Siobhan
15-11-2005, 09:58
Dennis can't die.. Poor sharon.. she seems to be burying everyone in her life.. she is cursed

Soap Addict
15-11-2005, 10:04

where do i find these pics, i have looked on Rexfeatures, but dont know where i am going from there.

Siobhan
15-11-2005, 10:06

why would Sharon be alone at the grave of Kat.. has to be dennis.. I thought it might be Johnny but that has been dismissed too