PDA

View Full Version : Who is your most hated/loved EastEnders character of all time?

Florijo
09-11-2005, 14:10
Who is your most hated EastEnders character of all time?

Scenario One: Murder Most Horrid http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-012.gif http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4259/judge4gf.gif

After hearing how incompetent and inept Walford police are, you decide to head into Walford to commit the small matter of murder. By the time you arrive there is a buzz of activity around the Square as a meeting of Walfordians Reunited is going on. All the characters ever to grace the Square are here for the party. Which character (past or present) would you murder and how? Would you shoot them ala Dennis Rickman or hit them with a doggy doorstop ala Chrissie Watts? How about a bit of light torture before you do them in?

&

Who is your most loved EastEnders character of all time?

Scenario Two: Love Me Tender Or Just Good Friends http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/5202/heartbeat1hl.gif http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/1990/grouphug2ua.gif

Having gotten away with murder (the Walford police having given up investigating the crime because, well, this is the Walford police and Walford does not have the highest ratio of murderers/criminals per population for nothing you know), you decide to find a new love/friend to keep you company on your travels. Which character (past or present) would you take with you when you leave Walford?

I would murder Zoe Slater and I would kill her by strangling her with her own hair.

I would take Joe Wicks with me ( http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9064/lovestruck7fm.gif , but only if he was all better now)

Siobhan
09-11-2005, 14:56
Who is your most hated EastEnders character of all time?

Scenario One: Murder Most Horrid http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer/angry-smiley-012.gif http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4259/judge4gf.gif

Scenario Two: Love Me Tender Or Just Good Friends http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/5202/heartbeat1hl.gif http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/1990/grouphug2ua.gif

Would kill Ian by sticking his head in the deep fryer
and
2: would take Barry with me for lots of fun.. I love his character..

tammyy2j
09-11-2005, 14:56
I would murder Pauline, Sonia, Ian, Martin, Zoe and Vicki

I would take Dennis or Mickey with me for obvious reasons

**Jamtots**
09-11-2005, 15:14
I have to second that one, Ian killed in Deep Fat fryer :cheer:

I would have to take Grant with me :thumbsup:

xXxJessxXx
09-11-2005, 15:29
I'd Kill Jonny Allen by erm.... shooting him in the lungs (or something the wont kill him instantly) So he dies a slow and painfull death. Maybe id even chop off his fingers first, see how he likes it! Maybe Chrissie too. I think i'd smuther her with her curls or push her down the stairs.

I would have to take with me either :wub: Dennis :p Mickey :wub:

lollymay
09-11-2005, 15:56
well i would make johnny die a slow and painful death

and i would have to take dennis with me (and mickey too)

dddMac1
09-11-2005, 15:56
i would kill Johnny Allen with a AK47
i would take Grant

Siobhan
09-11-2005, 15:57
I'd Kill Jonny Allen by erm.... shooting him in the lungs (or something the wont kill him instantly) So he dies a slow and painfull death. Maybe id even chop off his fingers first, see how he likes it! Maybe Chrissie too. I think i'd smuther her with her curls or push her down the stairs.

you thought a lot about this then Jess??? :rotfl::rotfl:

lil baby tash
09-11-2005, 16:23
i would kill johnny alen in the head and kill sharon with the doggy doorstop then hang her up in the square!!(i know im evil but well im not a fan of sharon but i love lellita dean!!

and i would take jakey with me he is so sweat!!

Johnny Allen
09-11-2005, 16:51
I would kill Pauline with her door step Betty by dropping it from the queen vic window onto Pauline's head.

I would take either Grant or Steve with me.

Chloe O'brien
09-11-2005, 18:07
I would kill peggy mitchell

I would torture her by tying her to a chair and cutting up her face with a stanley knife just like the guy in "resovior dogs" then i would leave her to die a slow and agonising death by watching her crappy acting in ee as well as all those carry on films. so she would know what misery we had to endure over the years. :)

I would take nathan williams or steven owen with me just for the sex!!!

Kim
09-11-2005, 18:09
Well as Trevor Morgan and Andy Hunter are already dead, I'd have to kill either Pauline or Keith.

I'd put Pauline in the washing machine with some laundry and get Johnny Allen to shoot Keith in the back of the head while he is watching TV, all he ever does is sit in front of the TV, I can't stand such pointless characters. I'd make sure he was sent to college and had to sit an English exam first though. I'd also hang Graham Foster for splitting up Little Mo and Billy, thus creating characters that are becoming more annoying by the minute.

I'd take either Kat or Stacey with me.

i_luv_dennis
09-11-2005, 19:51
i love dennis

Florijo
10-11-2005, 16:16

I would torture her by tying her to a chair and cutting up her face with a stanley knife just like the guy in "resovior dogs" then i would leave her to die a slow and agonising death by watching her crappy acting in ee as well as all those carry on films. so she would know what misery we had to endure over the years. :)

:rotfl: I love that idea. Pauline in the washing machine is also great too. :cheer:

I'd add another one to my murder list. After killing Zoe, I'd torture Juley by locking him in a room with only episodes of the Ferreira's and their kidney storyline. HAHAHAHAHA. He would then be begging me to kill him, and I would happily oblige.

alan45
10-11-2005, 16:26

I would take nathan williams or steven owen with me just for the sex!!!

I agree 99% with you there. Except for the last wee bit. Steve or Nathan would be no use to me :eek:

Siobhan
10-11-2005, 16:27
I agree 99% with you there. Except for the last wee bit. Steve or Nathan would be no use to me :eek:

you never know.. they could be good wing men for pulling women.. :rotfl:

kirstienod
10-11-2005, 18:55
I would probably kill Pauline Fowler with her doorstop (the doorstop is having a nasty habit of commiting murders) and i would probably take Leo with me.

alan45
10-11-2005, 19:01
you never know.. they could be good wing men for pulling women.. :rotfl:

I'll stick to my gift of the gab and my oul Irish charm :)

feelingyellow
10-11-2005, 19:12
i'll kill pauline, make her watch every episode she's ever been in and see how she likes the constant moaning! then would get betty to eat her *teehee*

i'd take ghengis with me ... well he is the most trustworthy thing in albert square! :p

Tamzi
10-11-2005, 20:13
I'd kill Pauline by setting Betty and Wellard on her (have to train them up first), but I'd put her in the stocks first and get everyone to pelt her with Rotten fruit!

I'd take either Dennis, Steve, Grant or Stacey as they are/were my fave charaters
xxx

Layne
10-11-2005, 20:30
Urmmmm who would i kill, urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm not to sure about that one at the moment, i seem to be liking everyone for now *will edit when thinks of someone!*

I'd Take without a doubt Chrissie Watts and Dennis Rickman
(its just come to me i like both murderers! lol)
chrisie because well she is sass and gorgeous and i wub her
And dennis well do i really need to explain my reasons :wub:

Jessie Wallace
12-11-2005, 09:41
I would Kill Pat, with a pair of her own earings.

I would take with me Kat, life and soul of the party.

*Morrigan*
13-11-2005, 18:13
I love Alfie, he is funny and I have always fancied Shane Ritchie. :heart:

I hate Phil Mitchell, he should drown in a slurry Pit whilst on the run. :thumbsup:

soapyclean
13-11-2005, 18:18
I love Nana Moon shes lovely

will let you know who I'd like to get rid of since they been not too bad these last couple of weeks.

Jada-GDR
18-11-2005, 13:24
i would murder jim branning by sucking him up with a hoover :clap:
i would take darren with me cause he's funny and cool :D

melanielovesdennisrickman
18-11-2005, 13:48
i would murder jim branning by sucking him up with a hoover :clap:
i would take darren with me cause he's funny and cool :D

Why do you wanna murder Jim Branning??

sean 4 eva
18-11-2005, 19:07
the mitchells i really hate they need to be taught a lesson they should have a story line where ian runs in the queen vic and squirts sauce into his eyes phil is really shocked and when phil goes to rub his eyes chrissie comes in with the doggy door stopper and throws it at phil he goes flying back and finds him slf unconsience peggy comes in just as peggy walks in through the queen vic doors she sees phil lying unconsience she notices the dug up hole in the queen vic bar that chrissie had dug up secretly peggy makes a run 4 chrissie but peggy steps aside and peggy falls into the hole and she gets phil and rolls him into the hole and then the hole gets filled up with cement the queen vic locals are staring in shock at seeing wat had just taking place ian ends up getting the vic and sells it back to chrissie as a thank you present the locals end up partying in the vic dancing on there filled up hole in the vic

sean 4 eva
18-11-2005, 19:09
wat do us think of that

feelingyellow
18-11-2005, 19:21
:rotfl: you certainly have thought about it! i totally agree with you - i like the mitchells sometimes (just the 'your a mitchell' and 'geroutta my pub' and phil's constant pointing annoy me!) yet the idea of that is just hilarious!

sean 4 eva
18-11-2005, 23:46
well thats what id like to do

alan45
18-11-2005, 23:55
I HATE PEGGY MITCHELL AND MISS PGGY SHARON WATTS :sick:

Flozza
19-11-2005, 07:59
Sam Mitchell is my favourite
I dont like Chrissie

sean 4 eva
19-11-2005, 10:27
how can u not like chrissie i think all the watts are/where brilliant i love sharon the most though