PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrreat, Most Predictable Future Storyline Ever

~charlie-lou~
09-11-2005, 01:15
The mystery lover is Ivan. ARGH! Like we didn't see that coming!!!!

I wonder how long it will take Emmerdale to do an incest storyline? It'll be sooo gross, if and when it materialises. I only mention it cos initially, when we were all guessing who the gay lovebirds would be, I pointed out Carl and Matt, before I remembered a few seconds later that they're brothers. Ooooops. :lol:

xCharliex
09-11-2005, 09:52
Why is it gross? the fact the writers are bringing up a gay storyline? i think its going to be a good thing there havent been any gay couples really since Tony and Simon from EE, forgive me peeps if there have been.

I wonder if it will last or work out, i hope something comes out of it though, Paul deserves a good storyline

alan45
09-11-2005, 10:07
Why is it gross? the fact the writers are bringing up a gay storyline? i think its going to be a good thing there havent been any gay couples really since Tony and Simon from EE, forgive me peeps if there have been.

I wonder if it will last or work out, i hope something comes out of it though, Paul deserves a good storyline

I agree and hopefully the writers on Emmerdale will make it credible and it will mean that Paul will not be the ' Only Gay In The Village' :cool:

~charlie-lou~
09-11-2005, 10:16
I didn't say the gay lovers storyline was gross. I said an incest storyline would be gross. But kind of gripping!!

I too am glad that Paul is half not the only gay in the village anymore.

Come out, Matthew King! We know you're itching to!!!!

Chloe O'brien
09-11-2005, 10:21
I think it would be a good storyline can you imagine nicola the way she throws a hissy fit every two minutes.

eastenders mad
09-11-2005, 17:50
so it is going to be Ivan and paul together as a couple poor Paul is what i have to say. He could do better.

Jemma
09-11-2005, 18:17
How do you know its Ivan? Its a bit predictable :(

~charlie-lou~
09-11-2005, 20:57
How do you know its Ivan? Its a bit predictable :(

I know. Sooo predictable. Annoying, meh..... :angry: It should have been Jarvis LOL.

It was in the paper.

Jemma
10-11-2005, 17:40
LOL or Len. But seriously I wanted it to be Danny at least then it would cause a bigger storyline, like with Dawn and Rodney's reactions etc...

~charlie-lou~
10-11-2005, 21:14
I wanted it to be someone REALLY unexpected like Matthew LOL

But the actor of Matthew's gay so it wouldn't have seemed quite as unexpected as Danny in one way.

chimwemwe
11-11-2005, 11:45
the actor that plays matthew is gay?

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 14:57
Indeed. Well, apparently. He's as camp as anything.

Of course, he may just be poofy, but it's unlikely, and people have said on TV that he's gay.

Jemma
11-11-2005, 21:01
Really? I saw him on This Morning when he was dancing LOL and that was v. v. camp but I never knew he was gay :eek:

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 21:24
Really? I saw him on This Morning when he was dancing LOL and that was v. v. camp but I never knew he was gay :eek:

Dancing on This Morning?? LOL!!!! :lol: How did I miss that?? What happened?

Jemma
11-11-2005, 21:40
LOL it was soooo funny! It was when the Emmerdale cast were campaigning for votes for the NTAs I think and tehre was some joke about getting teh sheep to dance but obviously they couldn't so he said he would stand in for them and started dancing behind the actresses whi play Val and Sandra Briggs who were saying why they should get votes! It was so cringey but sooo funny! LOL :rotfl:

~charlie-lou~
11-11-2005, 22:27
LOL it was soooo funny! It was when the Emmerdale cast were campaigning for votes for the NTAs I think and tehre was some joke about getting teh sheep to dance but obviously they couldn't so he said he would stand in for them and started dancing behind the actresses whi play Val and Sandra Briggs who were saying why they should get votes! It was so cringey but sooo funny! LOL :rotfl:

LMAO!!! What a funny guy!!

I'm always joking around like that, and my friends say I'm immature! :crying: Well all I can say to them is POOO!!! Oops, perhaps I am immature. Never mind. Be young, be foolish, be happy, that's my motto! :wub:

Oh Lord Almighty, how did I miss that?

chimwemwe
12-11-2005, 12:00
a good motto to go bye!