PDA

View Full Version : Sharon and Dennis

angelblue
20-04-2005, 13:30
When does sharon and dennis start filming in ee again anyone know :hmm:

butch
20-04-2005, 14:48
hey i think ee are going to keep that all hush hush to annoy us eurgh xx but really i cant wait come on we are counting the days down on nho

Bad Wolf
20-04-2005, 14:52
this thread is straying in to dupicate post territory, there are a number of threads concerning sharon and dennis, including a sticky one!! xxx

i_luv_dennis
20-04-2005, 16:10
i think they are filming the begin of may

*JSW*
20-04-2005, 16:29
If they're back in June expect filming around end of April/Early May. We could really do with a sticky thread which answers these type of questions...

Bad Wolf
20-04-2005, 16:29
there is one, the official shannis spoiler thread or at least i think that is what its for

*JSW*
20-04-2005, 16:32
there is one, the official shannis spoiler thread or at least i think that is what its for
Isn't that the thread where peole say: "Sharona and dennis r lush" and such talk? :rotfl:

What I mean is a thread where things like Kat's return date infact general character's return dates/ filming times and a place where rumours and confirmations can be seperated. I think it would cut down on a lot of these style of posts...

Bad Wolf
20-04-2005, 16:33
true, suggest it to mordor x

Alisha
20-04-2005, 17:03
Isn't that the thread where peole say: "Sharona and dennis r lush" and such talk? :rotfl:

not all of us talk in that way :)

Anyway I do agree with you. I think a sticky thread for questions concerning storylines and characters should have a thread of its own.

Back to Sharon and Dennis, they should be back on screen in June according to reports.

Angeldelight
20-04-2005, 19:05
i've hoped for ages that they would bring them back together but i was thinking, where would they go now? how could tey build a relationship after everything that has happened?

Rach33
20-04-2005, 19:05
But not necessarliy together

Alisha
20-04-2005, 19:24
i've hoped for ages that they would bring them back together but i was thinking, where would they go now? how could tey build a relationship after everything that has happened?

I think they could in time. No relationship in ee is a bed of roses and both Sharon and Dennis have been consumed by Den and Zoe's manipulation (more on Dennis's part though). However considering the depth of their love, I can't see them not being together. Naturally they have so many overriding issues...however, all in good time. :) I think that this partnership has much promise in the future in terms of storylines.

callummc
20-04-2005, 20:32
I personally dont think that they will be a couple for long cos this is Ee and it would soon get boring,and if you think about it the only people that like them together are teenage girls and i dont think EE would want ti alienate their older veiwers by ramming shannis down their necks once again.

Alisha
20-04-2005, 20:47
only people that like them together are teenage girls and i dont think EE would want ti alienate their older veiwers by ramming shannis down their necks once again.

That is an invalid statement. :) I'm nearly 21 and I'm a passionate fan of these two and have been for quite a while now. Having said that, I have contributed to many discussions where fans of this couple are well into their 20's and 30's. There is no denying that Sharon and Dennis have attracted a teenage market of fans but it doesn't stop there. People of middle age do like them too. Some younger people I personally know haven’t taken a shine to them, while older ones have. Well that’s from my personal experience anyway. I cant speak on behalf of others. However if people are just going by the messages regarding Sharon and Dennis here and/or the old BBC forum, I can understand why people have been led to assume that the partnership caters for adolescents. However, those who discuss on the internet do not reflect the wider population and those 10-12 million who watch eastenders. So unless there is actually a census asking every ee viewer in the UK whether they like them or not we wouldn't know either way. :)

Sharon and Dennis won't stay together forever...this is eastenders afterall. What couples to last the distance? I'm just looking forward to seeing them face thier issues together. :thumbsup:

PinkFairy
22-04-2005, 17:50
I agree. I might be a teenager but I don't think that Shannis just appeals to people of my age. Sharon and Dennis aren't teenagers and I think it is a storyline that would appeal to people of most ages.

i_luv_dennis
23-04-2005, 12:12
it says sum thin in 1 of the tv mags i have about her i think it was inside soap

Meh
23-04-2005, 12:28
Please discuss in the sticky shannis thread (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=72).

Closing.