PDA

View Full Version : Eva's Top Tips

.:SpIcYsPy:.
08-11-2005, 18:10
Eva Longoria says having a Brazilian wax has boosted her sex life.

The Desperate Housewife says the bikini wax is worth the pain.

Eva, who is dating basketball player Tony Parker, told America's Cosmopolitan magazine: "It makes sex better.

"Believe me, the first time I did it, the technician did half, and I was like 'Stop!' She said, 'Sit down, I have to finish.'

"But then it gets easier. The more you do it, the less hair grows back. But yeah, I love it. I swear by it.

"Every woman should try a Brazilian wax once. And then the sex they have afterwards will make them keep coming back."

hazey
09-11-2005, 01:02
I can't believe people have this done, the itching when it grows back must drive them mad. I had to have it done once for a operation and I hate having no hair there. Sadly as you get older your hair tends to stop growing, I haven't had to shave under my arms or legs for the past three years, which is great,but losing hair done there isn't,I have no choice in the matter, but I wouldn't have had it removed.

Chloe O'brien
09-11-2005, 11:06
I cant stand the iching down there it was bad enough when i got shaved when i was in labour and i get really ichy at the time of the month so i don't think i could get a brazilian done

willow
09-11-2005, 15:42
you do get used to it, its better if you use stuff like veet you don't have to wait so long for it to grow back!!!

i would aggree with eva i would reccomend it to anyone!!