PDA

View Full Version : Liz Hurley's lover divorces ex

Debs
08-11-2005, 17:43
Liz Hurley's lover's divorce from his first wife has finally come through - leaving him free to marry the beautiful actress. Indian businessman Arun Nayer was thrilled when he was granted a divorce through the English courts ten days ago and the pair have now flown to his native country to start planning the wedding.

A source close to Liz and Arun - who was married to Italian model Valentina Pedroni for seven years - told Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper: "Elizabeth is delighted that Arun's divorce has finally come through.

It was all very hush-hush and very rushed through an English court.

"Very few people knew it had been finalised.

Like Liz and Arun, Valentina had tired of the whole sorry saga and just wanted it to be over.

" Liz, 40, has reportedly told friends the couple plan to wed in the New Year.

Earlier this year, the 'Austin Powers' beauty revealed she is desperate to have a baby with Arun - and would love to have twins The sexy model, who has a three-year-old son, Damian, by ex-boyfriend Steve Bing, says she finds it hard being a single mother and wants someone to share the joys of parenting with She said at the time: "I've been a single mother once And I am sure every single mother in the world would agree with me - it sucks Arun would love another baby and I'd love another one too I don't know how much time there is for many but I'd secretly like twins"

.:SpIcYsPy:.
08-11-2005, 17:57
Awww... shame it didn't work out ey?...

Debs
08-11-2005, 18:20
but at least they can now get married something they have wanted to do for ages

.:SpIcYsPy:.
08-11-2005, 18:21
True.. might be a bit hard letting go though..

Good luck to her and her future :)