PDA

View Full Version : My super-sweet 16!!

Siobhan
08-11-2005, 17:24
OMG.. I watched this on MTV when I was on maternity leave.. I couldn't believe what I saw.. I thought in those Teen movies it was all just for the movie but there is girl out there who want to be the most popular..

They are just spoilt rich kids that sulk when they don't get what they want.. Anyone else seen this programme? if not, watch just one, i found it totally unbelievable.. :eek:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
08-11-2005, 18:12
Wish I saw it... Sounds interesting..

lollymay
08-11-2005, 18:40
i saw that program. i was laughing all the way through it mostly lol

Tamzi
08-11-2005, 19:00
Sounds a bit like the one there doing where you can learn to live like Paris hilton. The first lesson the girls learnt was ettiquette. re they still talking about Paris here?

That show sounds like a typical american show. It sounds really funny though!
xxx

xCharliex
08-11-2005, 20:15
Lol i know i saw a few of them a while back! Have you seen the one with the indian type girl on it? when she gets brought into her party with these guys carrying her on this sort of bed! Them girls have serious issues, their Paris Hilton wannabes!

lollymay
09-11-2005, 10:57
i saw that one and my mum told me that i could have a couple of balloons and that was it for mine lol

Siobhan
09-11-2005, 11:48
i saw that one and my mum told me that i could have a couple of balloons and that was it for mine lol

ha ha... that is all my baby will get when she is 16... I saw one where the girl cried at the end cause someone said that she would be the most popular girl at school and she said "the is all I ever wanted was to be so popular".. she also said that rich girls are more prettier than poor ones and everyone is jealous of her cause she is so good looking.. :sick:

dddMac1
09-11-2005, 16:04
i have not had a chance to see it yet but it sounds interesting

lollymay
09-11-2005, 16:06
i swear if i heard on of the popular people saying that popular girls were prettier than other girls i would have to say something.