PDA

View Full Version : Shar Jackson's Kevin dating claims

Debs
07-11-2005, 15:04
Kevin Federline's ex Shar Jackson has claimed he was still with her when he started dating Britney Spears. .

The 'Moesha' actress, who was pregnant with Kevin's son, Kaleb, when he ditched her for the pop princess, says the former dancer two-timed her and Britney last year. .

Shar has revealed she only found out about his affair when he flew abroad to shoot a commercial - and ended up spending the next few months touring with Britney. .

The mother-of-two has now pleaded with Britney, who recently gave birth to Kevin's son, to think about the hurt she caused by stealing her man. .

She told America's Sister 2 Sister magazine: "How do you call yourself a human being knowing that you put somebody else through that pain? That's a vicious cycle right there, man. We gotta break that".

Shar has also begged Kevin to spend more time with his kids, Kori and Kaleb. She said: "I am a very, very independent woman, OK? If I wanted child support that's an easy procedure All I want from Kevin is his time with his children That's it, bottom line".

Siobhan
07-11-2005, 15:09
she said and did all this when britney first dated Kevin.. why is she at it again???

Debs
07-11-2005, 15:20
Shar has also begged Kevin to spend more time with his kids, Kori and Kaleb. She said: "I am a very, very independent woman, OK? If I wanted child support that's an easy procedure All I want from Kevin is his time with his children That's it, bottom line".

of course she is! she dosent need child support when she can just go and sell boring stories about kevin and his britney relationship

Siobhan
07-11-2005, 15:25
of course she is! she dosent need child support when she can just go and sell boring stories about kevin and his britney relationship

she went mad when he did spent time with his son.. she had a go at britney when she took the child out one day.. said she was just trying to play happy family.. sorry missus but you can't have it both ways

crazygirl
08-11-2005, 17:03
oh please not kevin and britney again! i noticed in asda that their dvd was out it gets worse

Siobhan
08-11-2005, 17:09
oh please not kevin and britney again! i noticed in asda that their dvd was out it gets worse

that was a load of rubbish.... why was it even allowed on tv?

Angeltigger
08-11-2005, 17:17
Well i think it is just a big mess and they need to sort it out as there are children involved

Debs
08-11-2005, 17:18
that was a load of rubbish.... why was it even allowed on tv?

the first bits were rubbish but i enjoyed the last one about thier wedding and when she found out she was preggers, i was more like newlyweds rather than their crappy home videos

Siobhan
08-11-2005, 17:20
the first bits were rubbish but i enjoyed the last one about thier wedding and when she found out she was preggers, i was more like newlyweds rather than their crappy home videos

I didn't watch it much, but the bits I seen where bad.. maybe I should have watched it till the end

Debs
08-11-2005, 17:22
I didn't watch it much, but the bits I seen where bad.. maybe I should have watched it till the end

the whole home video thing was awful! but i kept watching as i was nosey! their wedding was lovely

.:SpIcYsPy:.
08-11-2005, 17:58
Another Kevin claim/story!!.. :eek:

Angeltigger
08-11-2005, 18:55
It on sunday at 1 or around than, Some of it is good but other of it was bad- like the time she said she was not going to get married than she see's Kevin and she change her mind- what is that all about