PDA

View Full Version : Theory's on the identity of "The Carver"

michelle4293
07-11-2005, 10:26
Anybody got any theories on who the Carver is?

I do - I was watching last night on Sky 1 and the voice at the end rings a bell - I think it is the new surgeon at McNamara/Troy the bi-sexual one that fixed Sean and Christian's scars!

It would sort of fit - most psycho's try and get involved with the investigation or their victims and by fixing the scars he would divert suspicion should it fall on him.
He's bi-sexual which would explain the male & female victims!

What do you think?

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 11:46
Well i never Watched it, but i will & i thought it would be that man with all the tatoos (sp)

angelblue
07-11-2005, 11:48
Well i never Watched it, but i will & i thought it would be that man with all the tatoos (sp)

Angeltigger when i first saw that man fixing christain face thought the exact same thing i thought he was the craver :)

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 12:01
What with the Tatoos(sp) or what michelle4293 said, also you may call me tig's

angelblue
07-11-2005, 12:04
no it was quite a good looking doctor

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 12:08
So you think the doctor is the Carver

angelblue
07-11-2005, 12:14
yes tiggs did you see how he was looking at them

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 12:15
No as like i said in my first post, i never watched it

iocioc
17-11-2005, 21:27
he is creepy anyway

Jenbobber
19-11-2005, 21:44
thats a good theory, only was he not from another part of the country, until they flew him down to help fix shaun and then made him a partner?

I think its Kimber who is the carver, i don't know why, just think it is, she was a bit weird, and obsessed with christian, and member she tied him up and cut him when he broke up with her, they said that the carver wont b unmasked until the end of this series, but that it is sum1 they know.

Bryan
18-12-2005, 09:40
from Digital Spy:

'Nip/Tuck's' Carver strikes online
Thursday, December 8 2005, 23:10 GMT -- by Neil Wilkes

Nip/Tuck's elusive Carver has left a video message on an internet blogsite.

The killer's personal site (warning: spoilers!) also features blog entries tying in with storylines on the show. In his profile he lists his favourite movie as Gone With The Wind, his favourite TV show as According To Jim and names Rasputin and the Dali Lama as his heroes.

"I've been called sicko, pervert, madman, maniac, monster," The Carver says in his video entry. "But I'm just a simple person trying to lead my brothers and sisters into the light, to liberate them from the cage of beauty. My only fault is that no matter how hard I try, I just can't stop giving."

The identity of the mystery slasher, which has kept fans guessing for over a year, will finally be revealed in the finale of the current season.

deadlyvampiress
20-12-2005, 17:20
I think we can probably assume it's not Quentin if this picture from the series finale is anything to go by.

http://online.tvguide.com/news/popup_aa051214.asp

michelle4293
21-12-2005, 08:03
The Carver is Quentin - it's official. The season finale aired in the US last night. But there is a twist!