PDA

View Full Version : Lookey-likeys

~charlie-lou~
07-11-2005, 00:05
Just state some look-a-likes. I need a good laugh. :o

Here are mine (mostly E'dale ones, sorry! But they all seem to look like something!):

Rachel Stevens - A gingerbread man
Matthew King (E'dale)- A Tweenie :D
Joss Stone - Dawn from Emmerdale
Phil EE - A wild boar
Barbara Windsor - My mate Will. Sorry Will, but even the parents at the last school play commented about how much the 'lad who played the Artful Dodger was a dead ringer for Barbara Windsor'! :D
Max King (E'dale) - My Bouvier Des Flandres dog, Bumble. It's scary.
Keira Knightley - Natalie Portman
Tracy from Corrie - Missi Pyle (actress)
Jimmy King (E'dale) - My history teacher. (The likeness is sooo scary, people even went over and asked for his autograph when he joined my school!!)
Patsy Kensit - Miss Piggy
Rodney (E'dale) A boolie (a character on Zoombinis, the likeness is TERRIFYING)
Tom King - A gnome
Carl King - A pixie with a cold
Zak Dingle - The farmer off Postman Pat
Kirsten Dunst - Maggie Gyllenhaal
Tom King (again, just thought of another one) - Auntie Mabel from Come Outside! :D:D:D:D

Your turn now folks!

lilylily
17-12-2005, 00:36
:cheer: :cheer: :rotfl: :lol: :thumbsup:

Aaah that brihgtened up my day lolz! nice one ~charlilou~!!

I'll think of some tomorrow.

Lindy
17-12-2005, 00:49
lol, they are funny

Chris_2k11
17-12-2005, 00:55
I definitely agree about Tracy Barlow :rolleyes:

willow
17-12-2005, 08:01
he he, soo true!!!!

Bryan
18-12-2005, 09:23
carl king - a pixie with a cold! classic!

im never going to be able to look at these folks in the face again now after reading this thread! :lol:

~*~Leanne~*~
05-01-2006, 20:29
Matthew does look a bit like a tweenie but it is taking the mic out of the tweenie

samantha nixon
05-01-2006, 21:25
matt doesnt look like a tweenie thats just mean

Emmak2005
05-01-2006, 21:34
Just state some look-a-likes. I need a good laugh. :o

Here are mine (mostly E'dale ones, sorry! But they all seem to look like something!):

Rachel Stevens - A gingerbread man
Matthew King (E'dale)- A Tweenie :D
Joss Stone - Dawn from Emmerdale
Phil EE - A wild boar
Barbara Windsor - My mate Will. Sorry Will, but even the parents at the last school play commented about how much the 'lad who played the Artful Dodger was a dead ringer for Barbara Windsor'! :D
Max King (E'dale) - My Bouvier Des Flandres dog, Bumble. It's scary.
Keira Knightley - Natalie Portman
Tracy from Corrie - Missi Pyle (actress)
Jimmy King (E'dale) - My history teacher. (The likeness is sooo scary, people even went over and asked for his autograph when he joined my school!!)
Patsy Kensit - Miss Piggy
Rodney (E'dale) A boolie (a character on Zoombinis, the likeness is TERRIFYING)
Tom King - A gnome
Carl King - A pixie with a cold
Zak Dingle - The farmer off Postman Pat
Kirsten Dunst - Maggie Gyllenhaal
Tom King (again, just thought of another one) - Auntie Mabel from Come Outside! :D:D:D:D

Your turn now folks!

I was recently watching Neighbours and saw one of the Kinski kids (you know Alex their father is engaged to Susan Kennedy in the show) and the daughter, her features reminded me of Paul McClain who stayed with the Bishops in the days of Tad Rebecchi (he stayed with them too). But I don't think she's related as I looked up her name in Inside Soap. Bloomin good likeness though. What does everyone else think?

~charlie-lou~
05-01-2006, 21:57
Yep, looked him up as I didn't watch at that time, tis very true Emma.

xStephaniex
07-01-2006, 18:15
lmao how funny !!! "Zak dingle - the farmer off postman pat " hahahahaha sooooo true !

~charlie-lou~
07-01-2006, 19:27
Glad you liked them! :D

Emmak2005
08-01-2006, 00:16
Just thought of another one that some people may have already commented about before the likeness of Emmerdale vicar Ashley's neice bearing a remarkable resemblance to American film actress Christina Ricci (where has she been the last few years?).

Emmak2005
14-01-2006, 14:26
Jonathan Ross & I are on the same wavelength, as we both think that ex-EastEnder Nigel Harman looks like Wimbledon tennis player Tim Henman. Well sometimes he does anyway!

~charlie-lou~
15-01-2006, 15:21
Hey Emma, I agree about Tim Henman and Dennis, also about Christina Ricci and Jasmine from Emmerdale. :)

Tannie
29-01-2006, 10:40
i do agree about Dennis and Tim Henman but i never really thought of it intill now

Bree
29-01-2006, 16:44
i do agree about Dennis and Tim Henman but i never really thought of it intill nowme and my best mate emma said that the other day lol :p !!!!!

xxloopylauraxx
29-01-2006, 16:57
i think gilly from hollyoaks looks like the one who used to play adam in hollyoaks?

x Amby x
14-03-2006, 13:40
LIttle Mo Mitchell looks a bit like Angie Watts?

xxloopylauraxx
15-03-2006, 20:47
yeah with her hair like that!

ben from eastenders looks a bit like the bloke in the wheel chair in holby city? (with his glasses on)

*-Rooney-*
27-03-2006, 01:42
I was recently watching Neighbours and saw one of the Kinski kids (you know Alex their father is engaged to Susan Kennedy in the show) and the daughter, her features reminded me of Paul McClain who stayed with the Bishops in the days of Tad Rebecchi (he stayed with them too). But I don't think she's related as I looked up her name in Inside Soap. Bloomin good likeness though. What does everyone else think?

yeah you are right about that i had not thought about it until you pointed it out

for you people who watched family affairs if you remember claire long blonde hair she reminds me of baby spice
my pal dee looks like kat slater( no joke ive been there on more than one occasion where people have came up to me and asked if its her)
my mums pal liz looks like cilla brown (not in a bad way though just the shape of her face) :cheer:

*-Rooney-*
04-04-2006, 23:18
the blonde girl in scrubs is that the same person who played georgia simpson in brookside because it looks like her

Emmak2005
04-04-2006, 23:42
the blonde girl in scrubs is that the same person who played georgia simpson in brookside because it looks like her

I don't think so Shaza. Just looked it up on imdb. And the characters are Dr Elliot Reid (played by Sarah Chalke from Roseanne) & Nurse Carla Espinosa (played by Judy Reyes). So in answer to your question I think the blonde girl you mean is Dr Elliott. Perhaps someone else could clarify this for us. :)

*-Rooney-*
04-04-2006, 23:52
yeah thats the one i mean dr elliot she does look like georgia well what i remember from brookie

LUSHLOOKE69
05-04-2006, 00:29
Im sorry but the true miss piggy is sharon from ee