PDA

View Full Version : the bill and ee

prettypayal
06-11-2005, 13:05
these two soaps have the connection of having each other actor/ess.

i_luv_dennis
06-11-2005, 13:29
i no yeah

Florijo
06-11-2005, 13:43
It would be quite funny if EastEnders and The Bill did a cross over like the recent Casualty @ Holby City episodes, we could have EastEnders @ The Bill (or the other way round). It would never happen for obvious reasons, but it would have been funny. I think only Roberta Taylor (EE's Irene Raymond) is in The Bill now but a cross over would have been funny during the times that Todd Carty and the guy who played Matthew Rose's dad were there. :)

Kim
06-11-2005, 15:07
Yeah, Todd Carty, the one who played Irene Raymond, the one who played Liza, the actor who played Jim Carver. There's loads more but I can't think of them at the moment.

xXxJessxXx
06-11-2005, 15:54
I think only Roberta Taylor (EE's Irene Raymond) is in The Bill now but a cross over would have been funny during the times that Todd Carty and the guy who played Matthew Rose's dad were there. :)

Yeah that would be weird. Everyone would be like "I thought you were dead!" lol. Even though Todd wasnt called mark or anything in the bill. lol. it'd be weird. :hmm:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
06-11-2005, 17:33
Really? Oh I didn't know because I don't watch The Bill xx

alan45
06-11-2005, 20:57
Well of all the characters who have moved from Albert Square I have to say that Georgina Taylor has been the best. No prizes for guessing who was the worst

angelblue
06-11-2005, 21:01
Also andy hunter used to be in the bill before ee and johnny allen

parkerman
07-11-2005, 08:58
And Russell Floyd who played Michael Rose (EE) and Ken Drummond (TB)

Florijo
07-11-2005, 09:15
Diane Parish (Eva Sharpe in The Bill) has been in EE before and is going to be in it again soon as well. Also Steven Hartley (Tom Chandler in The Bill) was in EE in the late 80's. I also remember seeing Cyril Nri (Adam Okaro in The Bill) in EE episodes on UK Gold recently as a policeman.

parkerman
07-11-2005, 10:54
I also remember seeing Cyril Nri (Adam Okaro in The Bill) in EE episodes on UK Gold recently as a policeman.

That was a quick promotion then! :lol:

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 11:38
I knew that

callummc
07-11-2005, 21:04
leslie granthem done a couple of episodes years ago,they were on uk gold around the time f his return to ee,also anita dobson has done the bill this year.if you look at the actors who have changed over long term,the bill does a better job of a change over-ie mark from boreing to baddy,gina to strong really interesting charector,same with ken drummond,whereas ee keeps them to similar charectors to what they played in the bill,which means we still picture them as the charetor they played iin the bill,have to wait and see iwhat they do with jim carver though

Angeltigger
07-11-2005, 21:10
Yeah as when Andy was in the Bill he was a bader and in Eastenders he was a bader

parkerman
08-11-2005, 09:07
leslie granthem done a couple of episodes years ago,they were on uk gold around the time f his return to ee,also anita dobson has done the bill this year.if you look at the actors who have changed over long term,the bill does a better job of a change over-ie mark from boreing to baddy,gina to strong really interesting charector,same with ken drummond,whereas ee keeps them to similar charectors to what they played in the bill,which means we still picture them as the charetor they played iin the bill,have to wait and see iwhat they do with jim carver though

That's very true and a good point. What does that say about the relative strengths of the EE and TB scriptwriters and directors?

Jada-GDR
13-11-2005, 14:08
it wud be funny if they crossed. especially with todd carty in it now :)