PDA

View Full Version : Walsh boasts about 'X Factor' success

Debs
06-11-2005, 11:40
http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/realitytv/xfactor/160x120_xfactor2_walsh01.jpgThe X Factor's Louis Walsh has boasted that he is the only King of Pop on the ITV1 talent show.

The judge, who is mentoring the 16 to 24 solo singers, has attacked his co-stars Simon Cowell and Sharon Osbourne.

"I think my records speak for themselves - I am the only real King of Pop on the show," Louis told the Sunday Mirror. "Simon and Sharon were the mouths of the first series - talking about how brilliant they were at spotting talent. I kept my counsel. I wanted to watch and see how things went. But now it's time to speak out."

Walsh has pointed out that his act from series one, G4, have been the most successful, while the show's winner Steve Brookstein and Sharon's choice Tabby Callaghan have faded into obscurity.

"Steve Brookstein was supposed to be the next big thing, but he was a flop," Louis added. "Now Simon's dumped him from his record company - and I'm not even supposed to mention his name on the show. Sharon, meanwhile, was convinced her Tabby was the future of indie music.

"Sharon's all glamour and big boobs and an embarrassing flirt. She flirted mercilessly with Tabby - just like she's been doing with Chico. But there's barely any substance behind it in the long run."

Abi
06-11-2005, 12:01
I swear he only has two acts left......

that makes him so great at spotting talent doesn't it :rolleyes:

Tamzi
06-11-2005, 12:03
Well said Abi, Sharon is the only one left with 4 acts! He is so up himself! Tabby was amazing he just needs the right record deal. Louis is starting to annoy me big time!
xxx

Debs
06-11-2005, 12:18
i hate louis this time wasnt keen last time but he is so far up his own you know what it seems this time.

Trinity
06-11-2005, 12:53
He may be a total big head, but he has a point. His acts are more successful in the charts. Remember he was the manager of Boyzone, Westlife, Girls Aloud and G4. He has probably sold more records than Sharon and Simon put together and multiplied by 50.

That said, he seems to be exactly what Debs says above.

Jessie Wallace
06-11-2005, 13:08
I swear he only has two acts left......

that makes him so great at spotting talent doesn't it :rolleyes:

Lol, well said. I hate Louis the way he is now, he was much nicer last series, and i respected him more.

Siobhan
07-11-2005, 09:31
He may be a total big head, but he has a point. His acts are more successful in the charts. Remember he was the manager of Boyzone, Westlife, Girls Aloud and G4. He has probably sold more records than Sharon and Simon put together and multiplied by 50.

That said, he seems to be exactly what Debs says above.

Simon has made lots more money.. all those annoying act, bob the builder etc, he produced all there records and has made a fortune.. he has had more number one's then lou

Jessie Wallace
07-11-2005, 11:26
And people respect what Simon has to say more than they do Louis.

tammyy2j
07-11-2005, 12:23
He has two acts left with Simon so i think the winner will be from Sharon's group.

The person who will be the biggest is Chico whether he wins or loses.

Sharon and Simon are right Louis needs to pick modern songs or his acts will go. Shayne was great with Daniel Beddingfield's song so for him and Nicolas to stay in they need a modern song i.e one from the chart or that old.

Jessie Wallace
07-11-2005, 13:21
I think the biggest will be Shayne, Chicco will be around for a little while but he won't last.

Siobhan
07-11-2005, 13:34
I think the biggest will be Shayne, Chicco will be around for a little while but he won't last.

Chico will never win it but he will be around for a long time.. I can see Brenda or Marie winning it