PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte banned from doing a 'Posh and Becks'

.:SpIcYsPy:.
04-11-2005, 23:51
Welsh rugby bosses have blocked Charlotte Church's bid to appear with Gavin Henson on Michael Parkinson's chat show.

ITV producers had backed her idea do a 'Posh and Becks' by appearing as a couple on tomorrow night's show.

Charlotte, 19, said: "When Posh and Becks appear they always go on together, so why can't we? Gavin and I want to do it together."

But rugby officials would not let Gavin join Charlotte because Wales are playing New Zealand tomorrow.

A pal said: "She is disappointed."

A rugby insider said: "Gavin was blocked because he needs to concentrate on sport, not being a celeb.

"Wales play the day the show goes out and, even though Gavin is injured, it was felt he shouldn't be on a chat show."

Dr. Tangliss
05-11-2005, 15:07
Good, the less I see of her the better.

Angeltigger
05-11-2005, 16:41
Because Charlotte, Beck and posh are married and you & Gavin are not (Now someone will tell me that they are married) And when Becks and Posh are allowed to go on together and that is a fact.

Charlotte really get on my nerves sometimes

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-11-2005, 19:49
We all thought she was a REAL angel with a voice on one too.. now she only got the voice but dosen't act like one.. shame really..

Jessie Wallace
05-11-2005, 20:56
I really like her, she say's what she thinks and isn't afraid to, and isn't bothered by what people think of her, she just a teenager doing teenage things. It would have been quite interesting to see them on Pakie together.

Tamzi
05-11-2005, 22:01
Her new song and look are trying to make her more angelic. I just want her to disappear from Tv and all the gossip columns. She annoys me.
xxx