PDA

View Full Version : Bolshie Billie

Luna
03-11-2005, 07:00
BILLIE Piper did not tell her parents that she was marrying Chris Evans, she has revealed.

And she admitted they went mad when they found out their daughter, then just 18, had got hitched to the ginger-haired DJ.

But the Doctor Who star said: "I didn't give a ******* about what other people thought. I still don't.

"That's why I didn't tell my parents we were getting married, because I knew their response would be negative."

Until now, Billie's family have always insisted they were invited to the £200 ceremony in Las Vegas, but could not make it.

Advertisement

Mum Mandy said at the time: "Of course it was disappointing not to be at the wedding. We knew about it, but we couldn't just drop everything and go."

In fact, Billie's parents were furious she did not consult them and relations became strained.

Asked if they went mental after hearing about the wedding, Billie told Glamour magazine: "Yes, completely. I didn't care though. I didn't want their opinion.

"I apologised to them afterwards but it hadn't surprised them. They know what I'm like.

"I don't know if they completely got over that but you've got to move on. Now I speak to them all the time."

Billie, 23, remains close to Evans, 39, describing him as "my best friend". They are now separated but have yet to divorce because neither wants to cite the other in proceedings. Instead, they plan a two-year separation as grounds.

Billie also admitted she has an addictive personality, smokes a packet of cigarettes a day and has "a cleaning compulsion that verges on OCD".

She also denied rumours that her new boyfriend, Amadu Sowe, is a tantric sex expert.

The actress said: "He's definitely not Mr Tantric. And thank God, because who wants to be having sex for three days without the big O? Isn't that what's it about? And I've got a job to do!"

Billie raised eyebrows last week when she collected the National TV award for most popular actress looking less than glamorous.

She said: "I'm not high maintenance. If I can go for two weeks without shaving my legs, I will. I just can't be ars*d with that kind of stuff."

xsoftladybugx
03-11-2005, 11:24
Ewww 2 weeks without shaving her legs NASTY!!

.:SpIcYsPy:.
03-11-2005, 20:57
What's up with her?!

xsoftladybugx
03-11-2005, 21:00
I saw her at the NTA's and she didnt look very nice!! She had acne and her hair was everywhere her make up didnt look nice either..