PDA

View Full Version : Prat'll Be The Day

Luna
01-11-2005, 08:55
THREE words for you, Suzanne Shaw - Don't Do It! Spies saw the ex-Hear'Say babe "canoodling" with Darren Day again.

Our mole in the VIP section of Faces club, Essex, reckoned they were "back together".

We're told: "They were on a VIP table for hours, totally wrapped up in each other - he didn't even letch over the gorgeous models there, like Leilani."

Love-rat Daz, 37, was dumped by Suzanne after cheating on her while she was pregnant with their son Corey.

But now the remorseful dad has called us to set the record straight: "I definitely still have feelings for Suzanne. I always will. We wouldn't rule out getting back together.

"I'm just grateful she is seeing me after what I did to her. I love and respect her."

And Darren, recovering from cocaine and cannabis addictions, said they'll all be spending Christmas together. For her sake, we hope it's just Hear'Say...

Debs
01-11-2005, 11:15
oh no what is it about this bloke? why do so many woman want to be with him?? and why after he treated her like dirt whilst pregant is she gonna go there again

hope this is rubbish!

Chloe O'brien
01-11-2005, 11:16
What do these woman see in him he's a waste of space

Debs
01-11-2005, 11:21
if it was brad pitt yeah i could see the attraction but darren day :searchme:

Luna
01-11-2005, 11:24
Did anyone see her on Loose women talking about him a few months back??

She said she felt really sorry for him as he is a child and doesn't know what a committed relationship is. etc etc.....after all the slagging off she had done when he first left her and the change to the prioctecting and feeling sorry him i was expecting this news to come out at some point