PDA

View Full Version : Runaway Dog blown apart

Luna
31-10-2005, 18:32
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b300/luna07021983/1345399.jpgThe Yorkshire Terrier was tied to a firework Runaway Dog 'Blown Apart'
Updated: 13:00, Monday October 31, 2005
Police are hunting yobs who blew a pet Yorkshire Terrier to bits with fireworks.

The 11-year-old dog was ripped apart by a blast after she ran away from her owners.

The killers filmed the attack on their mobile phone, The Sun reported.

Maureen and Keith Barrington, both 67, said the dog had bolted from their garden when fireworks startled her.

Mr Barrington, who found the animal near the couple's West Yorkshire home, said: "She had been blown to bits...I knew straight away it was her because of her collar."

He suspected Emmie had been hit by a car and then attacked as she lay in the road.

Mr Barrington, from Linthwaite, hoped the animal had died before the blast.

He added: "But whether she was alive or dead, it was an absolutely disgusting thing to do.

"My wife is just getting over cancer and I've had a triple heart bypass - but Emmie was something to live for."

Mrs Barrington said: "They (the yobs) are sick in the head.

"They can't be right because who would want to do that?"

How can people do this? it's disgusting - i hope they catch them and they should get life in prison - if they can do this to an animal they could do it to a person :mad: :mad: :mad:

hazey
31-10-2005, 18:53
This is horrible what is wrong with people today, sick is not the word I would like to use. I get so angry with the torture of animals. I do hope they catch the .......responsible. :angry:

alan45
31-10-2005, 19:01
This is horrible what is wrong with people today, sick is not the word I would like to use. I get so angry with the torture of animals. I do hope they catch the .......responsible. :angry:

Hear hear. The people who committed this atrocity deserve to be placed in a cage with a couple of Rottweilers and savaged to death. No doubt though if they are caught some wishy washy liberal social worker will blame the dog and the brutal thugs will get sent on a holiday courtesy of the taxpayers. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Jade
31-10-2005, 19:03
oh god that is so twisted. Anyone who indulges in that sor of behaviour needs help fast.

CrazyLea
31-10-2005, 19:16
i saw this in the paper!! poor dog!!! i cant believe someone would do that.. its just wrong!

alkalinetrio
31-10-2005, 19:32
i saw this in paper to lea! i really hate animal cruelty! wish i cud light up a rocket and just shove it down the thugs throat

crazy_purple
31-10-2005, 19:35
That's horrible - they should do the same to the evil people who did it, see how they like it. :angry: I don't know how people can do stuff like that to animals that trust humans to look after them.

Abi
31-10-2005, 19:40
That's sick. I can't beleive that people can be so cruel. Its horrible...

Tamzi
31-10-2005, 20:19
That is just completely sick! That is horrible. Who could do something like that? The point is the people that did it wont get into serous trouble. Isn't it just another case of murder?

samantha nixon
31-10-2005, 20:20
i read this in the paper aswell its horrable

xsoftladybugx
31-10-2005, 20:26
Oh god this is disgusting i cant remember where i read it but i read some boys put a hamster in the microwave!! Its sick and wrong!

Tori
31-10-2005, 20:27
omg. thats awful. animals are alive aswell. thats so bad

alkalinetrio
31-10-2005, 20:57
yeah i read that aswell! i read the one about throwing a hamster out of the window aswell might have been same one cant remember i also remember the story about year ago throwing a dog of a bridge into a on coming car i wud have loved to throw the thugs who done that right over the bridge! any human who can hurt animals like that in my opinion deserve to die

Behemoth
31-10-2005, 22:00
This is totally disgusting. Anyone that can do this deserves to be executed in my opinion. You have to be truely sick in the head.

chance
31-10-2005, 22:04
thats absolutley discusting,who ever did it needs hanging or dropping in acid!

Behemoth
31-10-2005, 22:07
thats absolutley discusting,who ever did it needs hanging or dropping in acid! Completely agree. I am so against cruelty to animals.

lollymay
01-11-2005, 13:31
i think that is totally sick. somebody who does that deserves to have it done to them just to see how they like it.

Trinity
01-11-2005, 13:52
These people are obviously ill. They seem to have no empathy with other living creatures and like inflicting pain. Where has society gone wrong that we produce people like this?

Chloe-Elise
01-11-2005, 16:03
I read this in the paper,it is totally sick and twisted :angry:

Emma-Lou
01-11-2005, 18:25
:angry: How can someone do that to an innocent animal its terrible and they only get a fine or if its prioson its not for long they sholud be locked away forlife if they can do it to an animal they could do it toa human so why wait for it to happen.I n October The Sun done a big campaign about animal cruelty and one of the cases was they got a pregnant spaniel and they tied something heavy round its neck and put it in water and left it to drown.I fan owner can't look after an animal give it to shelter but insted they just abandon them. :angry:

.:SpIcYsPy:.
02-11-2005, 08:00
Omg that's awful!! I agree with Scott's idea :angry: How can they do that?!

di marco
02-11-2005, 08:08
thats so wrong, i hate it when i read things like that, i dont understand why people have to do it :angry: but they know theyre going to get away with it, i mean theyre either just going to get a small fine or be put in prison for a few days, they need to be punished harder and then maybe they wouldnt do it again. maybe torture them and see how they like it

Dr. Tangliss
02-11-2005, 09:14
That saddens me greatly, and makes me question humanity.

$sTaCeY$
02-11-2005, 09:15
That is just evil :mad: why the hell have they blown the dog up! the people responsible deserve to be killed!

Angeltigger
02-11-2005, 10:33
How rude- i hope they find whoever did this to that poor cute door and do something

dddMac1
02-11-2005, 16:02
this is sick how could anyone be so nasty i hope they find who ever did it

alkalinetrio
03-11-2005, 17:11
anyone read the sun today? i think it was the sun they showed a picture of a cat who got put through spikes on a railing

samantha nixon
03-11-2005, 17:12
ah thats nasty aswell how can people do it

Emma-Lou
03-11-2005, 18:33
yeah i sxeen that its terrible its happening more and more often

di marco
03-11-2005, 19:53
anyone read the sun today? i think it was the sun they showed a picture of a cat who got put through spikes on a railing

i didnt see that, omg thats terrible, though i read a report in the sun the other week about these different people and what theyd done to animals, it was appalling, and what made it even worse was the feeble punishments they got :angry: it makes me so angry

Luna
03-11-2005, 20:03
there was something in the news today about a cat having fireworks put up its bum and down it's throat and thrown into a bonfire - it survived but good knows how

di marco
03-11-2005, 20:06
there was something in the news today about a cat having fireworks put up its bum and down it's throat and thrown into a bonfire - it survived but good knows how

omg thats awful, im glad it survived though, i think the people that did it should have fireworks shoved down them and they should be thrown on a bonfire and see how they like it, and maybe they wont be luckily enough to survive!

Luna
03-11-2005, 20:08
agreed di marco. I cant remember if they said cat or kitten i'll have to look an article they said that the fire melted the pads on its paws too.....poor we thing

di marco
03-11-2005, 20:19
agreed di marco. I cant remember if they said cat or kitten i'll have to look an article they said that the fire melted the pads on its paws too.....poor we thing

i feel so sorry for these animals when things like this happen to them, theyve never done anything wrong to these horrid people and they cant even protect themselves, its so cruel

alkalinetrio
03-11-2005, 20:28
i vote put metal spikes slowly through the thugs arm pits then burn them:) they deserve it

di marco
03-11-2005, 20:31
i vote put metal spikes slowly through the thugs arm pits then burn them:) they deserve it

i agree, its their own fault, they should be serverely (sp?) punished!