PDA

View Full Version : One Last Kiss Goodbye

Jada-GDR
30-10-2005, 17:08
:heart: ONE LAST KISS GOODBYE :heart:

Okay, I'm starting a series. This is about Martin's stalker Sarah returning and begging him for one last kiss before she leaves his life forever. He obviously doesn't want to, but she won't leave him alone until he does, so he agrees to just ONE LAST KISS. But things like this don't go unnoticed in eastenders...

I'll hopefully put the first episode up later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy it :)

Tamzi
30-10-2005, 17:18
That sounds. Sarah was a very good yet creepy character. Post it soon please
xxx

feelingyellow
30-10-2005, 17:39
This sounds good, post it soon please :)

Chloe-Elise
30-10-2005, 18:12
That sounds really good,can't wait read it :D

Jada-GDR
31-10-2005, 21:27
Okay, here's part one. It's not in script format, is that okay with the moderators and everything? (cause this is a script board) i hope it's not too much of a problem, it's just this story sounds nicer written as a story.

"Right, I'm going to college now," said Sonia, "So I'll see you later. Bye."
She headed out the door (yes! a time like holy water for men - the misses leaves, so off to the pub). Martin watched her walk down the road, and stop for a chat with Naomi.
"Why couldn't she be spending that extra time with me?" he thought. But there was no time to worry about that now - he had to get down to Scarlett. Mickey was bringing his new girlfriend Jo to meet everyone, and Martin didn't want to let him down.

Scarlett was buzzing with chatter. Martin soon spotted Mickey among the crowd - standing next to a blonde girl, who was wearing a pink corset that looked like it would pop off any minute.
"Heya Mickey," Martin said, coming over to them.
"Hi Martin! Martin, this is Jo. Jo, Martin."
"It's nice to meet you." Martin smiled as he shook Jo's heavily ringed hand.
"Nice to meet you too." said Jo. "Mickey's told me all about you of course." She laughed (pretty typical thing to say, I think). They were soon joined by Gus and Juley. Even Dawn turned up to have a peek.
"Not bad, Mickey," she said, "So when are you gonna be bringing her home?"

A few drinks later...
adieu and farewell to you fair spanish ladies
adieu and farewell to you ladies of spain
for we're under orders to sail to old england
and we may never see you fair ladies again
the old men who were singing clapped their hands loudly and laughed. So did Jo (who by now was heavily drunk and had joined in). Martin rolled his eyes at Mickey. "You can't be serious," he said. Mickey grinned. "Well, she's got a personality, anyway."
"NOOOO!"
Everyone whirled round. A fight had broken out, involving a woman and two men. The woman was whacking the man's head with a cocktail stick, while the other man was heaving himself up, after apparantly just falling over. A very beefy looking bodyguard grabbed the woman and dragged her outside. Jo had heard lots of shouting and run over to see what was going on. "Who was that?" she asked.
"No idea, babe," said Mickey. "Do you know her Martin?"
"Martin?"
Martin had gone rather pale. It couldn't be... no...
"Martin, are you okay?"
He had to be sure...
Martin ran outside. It had started to get dark. Sonia would be back soon, but what if...
Martin stared at the girl who had been thrown out. The girl looked up at him. Her face broke into a huge (very ugly) smile :D .
"Martin!"
Martin felt as though someone had just poured a bucket of ice cold water down his shirt.
It was Sarah.

sorry it's a bit short but that's all i have time for now. i'll post part 2 ASAP

Tamzi
31-10-2005, 21:33
Oh Sarah's back! This is very good , please do more
xxx

feelingyellow
01-11-2005, 20:38
:cheer: fab first part - hope to see more soon

Chloe-Elise
01-11-2005, 21:00
Brilliant start :thumbsup: I loved it,more soon please :D

Jada-GDR
11-11-2005, 15:09
:love: Part 2 :love:
All martin could do for a few seconds was stare at sarah. then he turned and began quickly walking back. he could hear sarah chasing after him
"Martin! Wait!"
she ran in front of him - he tried to dodge, but she simply continued to block his path.
"look," he said, finally, "What is your problem?"
"I came back to find you!" Sarah said happily. "I still love you. and i know you love me, no matter how hard you try to deny it."
Martin could have hit her, but not before she said, "But i know you don't see that yet. You will someday, but for now all i want is-"
"I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANYTHING!" Martin raged. He walked round her and began running. She still caught up with him. "If you give it to me, I'll leave you alone. I promise."
Martin continued to run. Sarah stopped and shouted after him.
"Fine, but I'll keep on at you."
Martin stopped and looked menacingly at her.
"People might get hurt," she continued, "namely, your wife."
Martin's face was livid. He marched over to her and grabbed her hair. "Don't you dare go anywhere near sonia, because if you do, I'll-"
"Do this one thing for me then," Sarah said calmly, "and I'll leave you and Sonia alone."
"Fine," martin hissed, "What do you want?"
"One last kiss goodbye. That's all." Sarah smiled sneakily.

again, I'm sorry it was a bit short :o i'll try and make the next one a bit more interesting

Chloe-Elise
11-11-2005, 21:58
Great update,more soon please:)

feelingyellow
12-11-2005, 15:49
wow that was fab! next part soon please! :cheer:

Jada-GDR
29-12-2005, 21:03
sorry for the delay, I've just been debating whether to continue this with all the stuff about Sonia and Martin going on just now (Rebecca, etc). However, i enjoy writing this, so i have finished part three, and will be posting it here in about 2 seconds!

Jada-GDR
29-12-2005, 21:03
:wub: Part Three :wub:

"Meet me in the park at midnight. Or before then, if you like."
That's what Sarah had said, and Martin knew that that's what Sarah had expected him to do. He lay awake in bed, Sonia asleep next to him. He kept looking at her. If he wasn't in the park by midnight, then she could be in danger. Maybe it was for the best... Sarah had promised to leave him alone after that...
Martin sat up. He had to get this over with, when no one would be watching. He grabbed his coat and shoes, and hurriedly pulled them on - every now and then glancing at Sonia, just in case she was awake. But she didn't move.
He quietly opened the door, and crept outside onto the landing. He slowly went down the stairs and opened the door, shutting it behind him as quietly as possible.

:heart:

Sonia stirred. She opened her eyes slightly, in time to see Martin pulling on his coat and opening the door.
"Martin..." she mumbled, but he was gone. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at the door for a moment, then stood up and went over to the window - just in time to see Martin heading off towards the park.
What's he doing...
Sonia grabbed her coat, slipped into her shoes, and headed for the door.

"Hi Martin!" Sarah said brightly.
"Keep it down," Martin hissed. He looked anxiously around.
"Don't worry, no one's here," said Sarah. She looked deeply into his eyes - it didn't seem to bother her that Martin didn't exactly look very happy. He glared at her.
"Why are you making me do this?" he said through clenched teeth. "Why can't you just leave me and my wife alone? I don't love you. I don't even like you, and you're threatening my wife just for one kiss. Why?"
"Because I love you." replied Sarah, and smiled as if that ended the matter. "Now, I was under the impression that you wanted to get this over with, so shut up and follow my lead."

Sonia ran after Martin, but stopped at the park gate.
Sarah.
What was she doing there? And why was Martin getting up at half-eleven in the night to meet her? In the park?
Sonia was about to follow Martin into the park, when she saw him step towards Sarah, and... kiss her.

Chloe-Elise
29-12-2005, 21:05
Fab,more asap :D

Jada-GDR
29-12-2005, 21:20
thanks i'll get part 4 out soon :D

Jada-GDR
29-12-2005, 22:47
:crying: Part 4 :crying:

Martin's eyes were closed. All he had to do was imagine that Sarah was Sonia. It wouldn't last for very long, only a few more seconds...
He suddenly found, to his surprise, that he was enjoying himself. It was... nice.
He stopped imagining it was Sonia, he opened his eyes and saw Sarah, he tried everything he could to stop himself from liking it, wanting more... but he couldn't. This was what he had been longing for - things had been hard between him and Sonia, she hadn't kissed him like this in a long time... he didn't want Sarah to stop, he wanted it to go on forever...
His arms slid round her shoulders, and hers did the same, and suddenly Sonia didn't matter, he forgot her, there was only him and Sarah, in their own place and their own time, and no one else...

:love:

Sarah may have been crazy, but she would certainly have kept her promise - Sonia wouldn't have found out. Sarah wouldn't have told her, Martin wouldn't have told her, no one would have witnesses them kissing... Martin would have been safe.

But Sonia had followed Martin, and was standing at the park gate, watching everything.
She couldn't move. She couldn't breathe. Only a small part at the back of her mind was functioning.
It's all Sarah's fault.
No, it can't be, Martin kissed Sarah.
He wouldn't do this.
He put his arms around her first.
He wouldn't do this...
He isn't pulling away.
He wouldn't...

:love:

Something made Martin pull away. He didn't know what it was, he had been enjoying himself, but something made him stop. He looked at Sarah, and suddenly guilt flooded into his head. He should be at home, with Sonia. Sarah was, once again, the nutter she had been before he kissed her.
"Are you happy now?" he said angrily.
"Don't be so mad, you were enjoying yourself." Sarah pointed out.
"No I..."
Martin's head whipped round to the park gate, in time to see Sonia turn round and leave.

Jada-GDR
29-12-2005, 22:48
yay! a proper cliffhanger!
hope your enjoying it :)

Chloe-Elise
30-12-2005, 10:41
:eek: Cliffhanger! Brilliant, more asap :D

Jada-GDR
30-12-2005, 12:26
:heart: Part Five :heart:

"Sonia!"
Martin pushed Sarah out the way. "Sonia, wait!"
He ran out the park gate and onto the road. Sonia was nowhere to be seen.
Maybe she's at the house?
His heart racing, Martin headed off home.

:crying:

Sonia watched Martin race past. She was hidden round the side of Scarlet, so he wouldn't see her. She didn't want him to see her. She didn't want to see him either. Ever.
She was still trying to puzzle it out. Martin hadn't been acting strangely - he had seemed a little quiet when he got home from Scarlet that night, but that was all...
He had got up in the middle of the night to see her - it had obviously been an arranged meeting, which meant it had probably been going on for a while... even if it hadn't, he had obviously seen her before tonight...
The thought of Martin sneaking off every night to see Sarah while she was asleep made Sonia feel extremely stupid. This could have been going on for ages, right under her nose, and she hadn't suspected a thing.
What have I done wrong?
You haven't done anything wrong.
Why did he do it then? Did I drive him away?
Of course not!
I must have done. He must be really fed up with me if he's sneaking off to see that sad nutter in the middle of the night.

It's my fault.

Martin suddenly realised that he didn't have his keys. He banged on the door.
"Sonia?"
Pauline opened the door.
"Martin, what are you doing?" She looked him up and down. "Where have you been?"
"Is Sonia here?" Martin pushed past Pauline.
"Well, you know she is, she's in bed-"
"She came out too, did she come back again?"
"No, but-"
Martin rushed up the stairs, and into their room. She wasn't there.
Oh God, he thought, what now?
Dot and Jim...

Sonia knocked loudly on Dot and Jim's front door. A moment later, Dot came downstairs in her dressing gown, and opened the door.
"Sonia!" she said, "What are you doing here?"
Sonia walked past her and into the house. She looked around, and said in a quiet voice, "Dot... can I stay here for a bit?"
"Why? Sonia, what's the matter?"
Sonia looked at Dot, and burst into tears.

Potato1992
30-12-2005, 13:37
brilliant

Jada-GDR
30-12-2005, 13:39

feelingyellow
30-12-2005, 14:27
that is pure excellent!! :cheer: please keep it up - it's fab!! :D

Chloe-Elise
30-12-2005, 16:42
Brilliant :cheer: More asap please :D

Jada-GDR
02-01-2006, 22:25
http://static.modthesims2.com/images/smilies/valentine.gif Part Six http://static.modthesims2.com/images/smilies/valentine.gif

Martin rang the doorbell. No answer. He then proceeded to bang the door down.
"Sonia! Sonia, are you there? Sonia, let me in! Please!"
Still no answer. He punched the door in frustration. This wasn't happening. It couldn't be. How could he have been so stupid? He wouldn't have let Sarah anywhere near Sonia, he would have called the police, and she would never have been a problem again. But no - he had to go and do the stupid thing. Sarah would obviously have told Sonia, even if she hadn't seen them kissing.
He banged on the door again. "Dot! Jim!"
But no one answered.

:wub:

"Well, I don't know how he could do a thing like this to you but we'll make sure he stays out your way," Dot told Sonia reassuringly.
"Yer, we'll be happy to let you stay here," said Jim, "But what about your stuff?"
"I'll...I'll go tomorrow," Sonia whispered. "When he's at the stall."
Dot hugged her. "Look, Sonia, everything will be okay. We won't let him in."
At that moment, they heard the doorbell ring. Then someone banging on the door. Martin's voice.
"I'll sort him out," said Jim, "Don't worry."
"No, grandad, don't -" Sonia began, but Jim persisted, "No no, I'll make sure he dosn't come here again."

:wub:

The door opened. Martin tried to push past Jim, but he barred the way.
"Just let me in," Martin said forcefully.
"I don't think so," Jim began. "She don't want to see you."
"Please Jim. Just let me in. For five minutes."
Sonia got up and walked quickly into the kitchen. This was too much. She thought Martin loved her, but after this she realised that he couldn't. She must have done something wrong. She obviously wasn't good enough. Leaving him would be doing him a favour.

Kim
03-01-2006, 00:38
Brill. More soon please:). Hated Sarah on EE but I don't anymore.

Luna
03-01-2006, 06:41
really good more soon please :D

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 12:20
that's fab!! :cheer: more soon please :)

Jada-GDR
03-01-2006, 18:13
sorry part six was a bit boring and uneventful, but i was in a bit of a hurry (and i wanted to get it on the first page again :thumbsup: )

feelingyellow
03-01-2006, 19:16
sorry part six was a bit boring and uneventful, but i was in a bit of a hurry (and i wanted to get it on the first page again :thumbsup: )

it was fab!! i loved it - your great at scripts! :cheer:

Chloe-Elise
03-01-2006, 19:19
Fab,more asap please :D

Jada-GDR
06-01-2006, 17:08
oops double post

Jada-GDR
06-01-2006, 17:36
http://static.modthesims2.com/images/smilies/lovestruck.gif Part Sevenhttp://static.modthesims2.com/images/smilies/lovestruck.gif

A heavy hearted Sonia pulled on her jacket the next morning, and made her way, plastic bag in pocket, to the Fowler house to pick up her things. She almost backed out when she saw the empty stall, but forced herself to keep going, until she was standing on the doorstep. She hesitated, then knocked quietly on the door, half hoping no one would answer...

http://static.modthesims2.com//images/smilies/icon_date.gif

Ever since he had arrived home, Martin had been sitting on the sofa, waiting and hoping that Sonia would come back. Pauline was getting worried.
"I'm sure everything will be okay," she assured him when he had explained everything to her, then added, "That Sarah needs help. I thought she was out of our lives forever but obviously not. She needs dealing with."
So when he heard the knock on the door, Martin sprang up and opened it.
Before he could say anything, Sonia pushed past and said "I've come for my stuff. I won't be a minute."
Martin turned and followed her. "Sonia, wait..."
"Don't bother," Sonia said flatly. "I won't be long." She opened the bedroom door and walked quickly over to the chest of drawers.
"Look Sonia, it wasn't what it looked like," Martin began, "See, I saw her when I came out the club-"
"And arranged to meet up for some stupid snog in the middle of the night," Sonia cut in.
She turned round and looked him straight in the eye. "But why?" She couldn't bear to look at him any more, so she turned and continued to take all her clothes and stuff them into the plastic bag she brought.
"She said she would hurt you," Martin insisted desperately. "She said she would-"
"And you thought a kiss would stop that?"
"That's what she wanted. She said she would leave us alone if I just gave her that one kiss."
Sonia turned to her books. "And you believed her, did you? You thought that that would be that. She would leave you alone. Don't you remember what she was like? Persistant. She would never have let it drop - all you had to do was call the police."
"I didn't think... Look Sonia-" he stood next to her "-I'm so sorry. It didn't mean anything. I didn't want to do it-"
"But you did." Sonia had finished packing. "And that's bad enough."

sorry its a bit short again but im in a hurry AGAIN so ill post more later ^_^

Jada-GDR
06-01-2006, 17:37
it was fab!! i loved it - your great at scripts! :cheer:aww thanks :D

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 17:46
aww thanks :D

you're welcome :D and btw yet another fabolous part!! :cheer:

Jada-GDR
06-01-2006, 22:02
thanks part 8 will be out soon
i have no idea how many parts there are going to be lol :D but i guess it'll be finished soon

feelingyellow
06-01-2006, 22:04
lol can't wait for the next part :cheer:

Jada-GDR
09-01-2006, 20:34
:love: Part 8 :love:

Sonia left the house. Martin stood at the door, watching her. "I love you!" He shouted. She slowed down slightly, and his heart jumped, but soon she was out of sight. He stayed where he was for a moment, then Pauline tapped him on the shoulder. "Come back inside Martin," she said quietly, "Everything will be fine. I'll go talk to her."
"No, mum, don't bother. She's made her mind up."
Pauline sighed. "She won't just leave you. She'll be back soon enough, you wait and see." She closed the door, and Martin went upstairs. He looked around the room. Nothing of Sonia's was there - except for one of her books. Martin picked it up. Just a study book for college. Maybe he should take it over...

Sonia dropped her stuff off at Dot and Jim's, the went for a walk. Not quite sure where she would go, she wondered around until she reached the park.
She stared at the exact same place where she had seen Martin with Sarah. She could see them now, in her mind. The way he came on to her, and kept on going, as if it was what he wanted. Now that he had explained everything to her, it seemed to make sense. Why he had done it, why he hadn't told her... Her head felt messed up, so she sat down on a bench.
It had just been one kiss, and Martin told her that he'd done it so she wouldn't get hurt. That wasn't a bad thing at all. Maybe she should reconsider her actions. She was hardly going to break up with him because of one stupid moment. Maybe this wasn't goodbye after all.

Jim heard a knock on the door. He opened it to find Martin on the doorstep, holding one of Sonia's college books.
"She left it," he said shakely, "I thought I'd bring it back."
Jim grunted at him, and took the book. Then shut the door. Martin turned round, feeling rather desolate, and right in front of him stood Sonia.
She managed a slightly weak smile. "Can we talk?"

Jada-GDR
09-01-2006, 22:04
the next part should be the last i think :)

Jada-GDR
10-01-2006, 19:23
this is my 500th post and i thought i'd dedicate it to this thread cause i've enjoyed writing this :D

feelingyellow
14-01-2006, 14:50
fab script and well done on getting 500 posts!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Chloe-Elise
14-01-2006, 19:05
Brilliant writing and well done on getting 500 posts :D

Jada-GDR
18-01-2006, 20:17
:love: Part 9 :love:

The ninth and FINAL PART! :crying: im gonna miss writing this *boohoo* ahh well thanks very much to EVERYONE who read this and posted comments, especially emmie and clo ( you KEPT ME GOING *hugz* )
anyway...

They sat in a park bench together. Sonia looked into Martin's eyes. "Did you mean it?" she said seriously. He looked back at her. "No. I love you. I did it because she said she would hurt you."
He had told her this before, but suddenly it made a lot more sense. Sonia suddenly felt terrible for putting him through all this. He had done it for her sake, and she had thanked him by moving out and ignoring him. Why hadn't she listened before...

Sarah peered through the bushes at Martin and Sonia as they talked. She saw, in Martin's eyes, all the love and kindness in the world, all for Sonia... something she thought belonged to her. Something she had been convincing herself he felt for her all this time, and suddenly she realised that he... didn't. It was as simple as that. Maybe she should leave them alone. There was surely someone out there just like Martin. He may be hard to find, but maybe, someday, someone would love her...maybe... She looked on, and listened, as they talked... Martin told Sonia he loved her, and Sonia told Martin she loved him too. Sarah felt a stab in her heart, but realised that she would finally have to let go now. Leave them happy.

Sonia hugged Martin. As she did, she saw the bushes rustling slightly, and looked over at them... but there was nothing there.
Maybe everything would be okay this time... Maybe she and Martin would work through their obstacle course of a marriage, and stick by eachother forever.
But for now, only one thing mattered. He loved her, and she loved him, and that was good enough for her.

feelingyellow
19-01-2006, 15:47
omigod, that was such a fab ending!! brought me a couple of tears, lol! this has been a really, really, really excellent script and i have loved every part!! lol, and hugs back to ya lol :p please do some other sorta script soon!! you'll have to deal with me it ya don't :p love ya xx

Jada-GDR
19-01-2006, 18:52
thanks so much!!! :D im gonna start a new series that is completely made up by me soon, i've started writing it already, so i hope you enjoy that too ^_^ wont have to deal with you now!!! lol :p

feelingyellow
19-01-2006, 18:56
heheh you're welcome and looking very forward to it!! :cheer:

Chloe-Elise
19-01-2006, 19:12
Awwww brilliant ending! :D Can't wait to read your new series, I loved this script all the way through :D :cheer:

Jada-GDR
19-01-2006, 19:16