PDA

View Full Version : Xfactors shayne has lomg lost sister

Debs
30-10-2005, 15:27
X Factor contestant Shayne Ward has a long-lost sister, it has been revealed.

Donna Graham, who was raised by foster parents, discovered that the singer was her half-brother after tracking down her mother Angela Thornhill.

"I'm a huge X Factor fan and remember seeing Shayne's audition and thinking he was absolutely gorgeous," Donna told the Sunday Mirror. "Now I can't wait to meet him and find out what he is like in real life."

She added, "I found out about Shayne while I was actually watching him sing on the show. Angela texted me to ask if I was tuned in to it - and asked me to phone her. I did and started talking about Shayne, saying how good-looking he is and how fantastic his voice sounds.

"Completely out of the blue Angela said 'Shayne is your half- brother. You have the same father.' My eyes froze on the telly and his face. I put the phone down and sat there struggling to take it in. All my life I've had this empty feeling about my family and where I come from.

"I don't know whether Shayne knows who I am or if I even exist. Hopefully he'll be curious to find out about me and I'd love to meet him in time for Christmas. I love getting up and belting out a tune on the karaoke. So maybe we can have a family get-together and duet together.

"Whatever happens, I'm proud to know he's my brother and is doing so well for himself."

Chloe O'brien
30-10-2005, 15:34
they should keep personal stuff like this secret until after the competiton and let them be reunited in private

samantha nixon
02-11-2005, 19:52
ah its sweet though

Abi
02-11-2005, 20:23
Yeah i agree, it is very sweet though :)

willow
02-11-2005, 21:04
they should keep personal stuff like this secret until after the competiton and let them be reunited in private

i aggree too, it is a very private thing

i hope it goes well for them

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-11-2005, 20:14
Wow.. they should have keepen it a bit hidden but I guess they were just happy and wanted to let it out..

Glad they have been re-united though and good luck for the future :D