PDA

View Full Version : philip or chico? WHO WOULD YOU SEND HOME?

chance
29-10-2005, 22:24
who would you have sent home if you were simon,philip or chico?
now i personally would have sent home chico as the show is suppose to be about vocals isnt it? well philip had the better voice out of the two of them but simon only chose chico because hes always in the papers and he will get more people tuning in,in simons point of view.but as i said isnt it suppose to be about who has the best voice not who entertains better?
i think simon was rather stupid as he walked out of the room when the auditions were taking place a while ago when louis agreed with sharon and let him go through.
felt really sorry for philip too,he looked guted didnt he?

REMEMBER WHEN VOTING,YOU ARE VOTING FOR WHO YOU WOULD HAVE SENT HOME!

Chloe O'brien
29-10-2005, 22:25
i would have sent chico home he should never have been in the final 4

CrazyLea
29-10-2005, 22:27
i would have sent chico home! i was well annoyed that he stayed! he cant sing! and hes really annoying anyway not funny! phillip had the better voice!!!!!

chance
29-10-2005, 22:30
neither of them have great voices but philip was definatley better out of the two,chico cant sing to save his life,hes just funny to watch.

Abi
29-10-2005, 22:47
I didn't see X Factor tongiht, but going by previous weeks, i'd say Phillip. I hate the fact that Louis always throughs the fact that hes irish into the equation. Its irritating. So yeah, him

lollymay
29-10-2005, 23:06
id send chico home

xxvikkixx
29-10-2005, 23:54
I'd send chico home too, phillips got a much better voice

Luna
30-10-2005, 00:55
i would have sent chico home - phillip being out out was a total disgrace - he was brilliant tonight - had got over his nevers and given a great performance.

xCharliex
30-10-2005, 02:15
Phillip so glad he is gone i couldnt stand him!

pookie1968uk
30-10-2005, 07:53
why people are still voting for chico to stay is beyond me. philips performance wasnt very good yesterday but chico's certainly wasnt any better. he really cant sing and doesnt deserve still to be there.

xXxJessxXx
30-10-2005, 09:48
I would have sent Chico home. I wasnt suprised to see either in the bottom two last night. I thought given the right song Phillip was a lot better last night than he was in previous weeks. He admitted that he didnt feel comfortable or confident singing those types of songs that louis had chosen for him. he'd always wanted to sing a rock and roll and i thought when he did it was fab. he'd loosend up and i couldnt tell he was nervous at all. he was dancing about and giving off loads of energy and he could actually sing the song he was singing unlike chico!

Chico's performance last night for me was boring. i was a lot more entertaining at sharons house in the water! lol. His vocals were really bad last night. I think the first week he was really bad too but l;ast week he was a lot better singing that funky song one.

Simon said he was judging on last nights performance and i think phillip did a lot better. he then said he was going to vote by how he thought the public would have voted. But who is he to say who us as viewers would have voted for. he may as well have said id rather it go to the public vote. chicos been in the bottom two twice now and phillip only once. does that not tell you who the public prefere! Phillip! I think simon was secretly juding on previous performances too (which is understandable) but i suppose Phillip did too little too late. i think if he'd have listend to louis he would have stayed in. But then again whats the point if you dont like or cant sing the songs! it better he did what he did and went out on that knowing he did his best.

I cant beleive Chico is still in. he's got a great personality but this is a singing contests, he's not very good at that. theres only so much i can take of his perfomances that are gettign a bit boring now. there's only so many of those songs he can sing!

Debs
30-10-2005, 09:50
i dint watch last night hope to catch repeat later but i would have definatley sent chicoo home just because i dont like him at all.

Tamzi
30-10-2005, 12:18
I would have sent Phillip home. I didn't really like him. Chico will go soon, but I think Chico did give a good performance. It was lively and entertainging. I felt sorry for Phillip home.
xxx

Johnny Allen
30-10-2005, 12:24
Both of them deserved to be in the bottom two, Chico can't sing for toffee and Philip struggled with the song terribly. I would have sent home Chico but than again may be Simon kept Chico in because he knows Chico isn't a challenger and will never win the x-factor whereas Philip could have been a dark horse and got the Irish vote. Good tactics by Mr Cowell there, but Simon was right both performances were bizarre.

samantha nixon
30-10-2005, 13:25
i would have sent philip home i think chico is great and hes funny

Jemma
30-10-2005, 14:43
I think Simon made the right choice, i would have sent Philip home too. Chico can't sing but he brings something to teh show - he's funny, he's entertaining, but Philip can't sing particularly well either and is boring and forgettable imo.

xCharliex
30-10-2005, 17:09
Im glad Chico is still here, he is great to watch and i totally agree with Simon as to why he chose him

no1abbafan
30-10-2005, 17:20
There wasn't much to choose between really, I don't really rate either of them, I reckon Simon knows Chico will go in a week or so. Louis Walsh put the kiss of death on Philip "The next Shakin' Stevens" just what the world was waiting for.

Katy
30-10-2005, 17:59
I would have definatly sent home Chico, the guy cant sing. Philip didnt have the greatest voice but at least he could actually put a few right notes together.

Chloe-Elise
30-10-2005, 18:21
I'd have send Chico home,beacuse I dont think hes right for the competition and Phillip had a better voice than him.

xsoftladybugx
30-10-2005, 18:52
Definatley Chico, he cant sing everyone says to him that hes fun its not about being fun its about having the x-factor and he does not have it at all!! Philip wanted it so badly and if he did have a better song maybe he could have shown his true talent!!

DancingQueen
30-10-2005, 19:27
i liked both guys but i would have sent Chico home although i luv him. I think Simon now that if Chico goes they will lose viewers

pookie1968uk
31-10-2005, 15:33
i dont think it will lose viewers, we will all be cheering he's gone!!!!!!!

Emma-Lou
31-10-2005, 19:18
I wolud have sent Philiph home as he really annoys although Chicois obviously not a great singer he does bring a certain bit of entertainment to the show

i_luv_dennis
02-11-2005, 17:58
i love chico