PDA

View Full Version : Homework Help - Why Do You Like Sean Connery?

Bryan
29-10-2005, 17:28
Hiya guys please help me with my film studies courswork, ive chosen to do a star study on sir sean connery and need to post some fans opinions on him and his acting, please tell me why you do or do not like him! cheers! :)

CrazyLea
29-10-2005, 17:41
i think hes really good.. cause he's versatile and is different in his roles..

Katy
29-10-2005, 17:44
i dont even know who he is sorry. Sorry i cant help.

xCharliex
29-10-2005, 17:51
Love to help out but ive never seen a Bond film or any other film he has been in, all i know is that plenty of women fancy the pants off him and he is pretty attractive for an older guy lol

Good luck with your coursework BB

Behemoth
29-10-2005, 19:37
I didn't like him in the Bond films but I thought he was great in Entrapment. His voice grates after a while tho...!

Chloe O'brien
29-10-2005, 21:01
I am not a bond fan but sean was the best bond ever he's a good actor and dam sexy for his age. He has made some good films but some roles have let him down cause of the lousy attempt at accents but the most important reason i luv sean is because he is scottish

Bryan
29-10-2005, 21:05
Love to help out but ive never seen a Bond film or any other film he has been in, all i know is that plenty of women fancy the pants off him and he is pretty attractive for an older guy lol

Good luck with your coursework BB

thanks charlie! god i dont wanna do this presentation infront of the class! :crying:

Jojo
30-10-2005, 08:29
He is very diverse in his roles, from Bond to the Highlander films and then his more recent work. He can pick up a role and make it believeable to the viewer and is definitely sexy (especially considering his age). He can play a "goodie" as well as a "baddie" and even though he was the best Bond (IMHO) he has never ended up typecast...

Trinity
30-10-2005, 09:30
His main attraction to me is his voice, smooth with a rough edge and that sexy little lispy bit. Although I don't like him as a man - it is alledged that he has hit women, and he has been know to say that someone could do with a slap - I can forget that when he acts and the role takes over. Many actors always seem to play themselves. He IS who he plays.

Johnny Allen
04-11-2005, 10:18
There's no doubting connery was and always will be the best bond as much as I liked Pierce Brosnan in the role. To me Connery is charismatic, sauve and charming as Bond and in many other roles. And whilst he is getting on a bit that doesn't stop him from having the ability to do action movies even at his age,The Rock and The League of Extraordinary gentlemen. Connery is one of Britain's finest actors and whilst I don't think he competes on the level of other actors there is no doubting the man has an incredible acting ability.

Good luck Bondboffin I had to do the same project and I did Jack Nicholson.

Siobhan
04-11-2005, 10:27
I don't think why I like Sean Connery would be appropiate to talk about in front of a class :wub::heart: but honestly, you cannot do a project on him without mention his massive sex appeal to all ages from early bond movies to now.. he is mean of the word swauve!!!! (sp?)