PDA

View Full Version : phil sam and neil

smithysgirl
29-10-2005, 12:16
it says on ds that phil and sam get together or something much to someones disapointance or something like that who is the mystery person in the love triangle i think it will be neil it says on the bill spoilers thread at the top of page.who is it.

Crazy Gal 88
29-10-2005, 12:50
oooooo cool! could be zain....

Crazy Gal 88
29-10-2005, 12:53
errmm just been on ds and i cant see this at alll....

Sam Nixon Fan
29-10-2005, 12:55
OMg another thread that isnt true. I know and Neil isnt anyting to do with this at all!! Another post full of crap i see!!

i_luv_dennis
29-10-2005, 16:48
omg seems like a good storyline

smithysgirl
29-10-2005, 18:06
involving who who is the mystery person. i still think its neil or zain

smithysgirl
29-10-2005, 18:12
its on page 570 at the top chicken wrote the message

Crazy Gal 88
29-10-2005, 21:08
So its on the forum? is there any real proof? i agree with SNF to be honest im afraid

Sam Nixon Fan
29-10-2005, 23:24
How many of these bloody stories have been posted by this OP that have not out to be crap! Too many to copunt thats how many....

chicken
05-11-2005, 18:52
actually i did not come up with that, a reliable source told us on DS (our resident spoiler girl) and at no point has she or i said that it involves neil, i only asked who it involved chicken xx

kjhxzap3577
06-11-2005, 22:17
now that Mickey Webb has came back it might be him or it could easily be someone from uniform

samantha nixon
07-11-2005, 17:27
lisa maxwell doesnt want to do a love storyline so i agree with sam nixon fan

pip_kin
07-11-2005, 21:30
yeah i agree with you samantha nixon, mickey didnt really like sam anyway!!

billfan
24-11-2005, 18:05
I really think Sam and Phil suit. It's killing me to see them not say I love you to eachother. I think Sam's scared to get hurt. especially after the australian cop, Peter Cavanaugh messed her about. corrupt git. lol. just wen there finnally going 2 go on a d8 sumthing bad happens ie kate maltby. They've become so closer. Howeva it even says on the bill webby that Sam becomes attracted to neil manson. i think a kl thing 2 happen is that there's a gangster person wiv a gun and he's poiting it at phil and sam does that really corny thing and jumps in front of him. While she's bleeding she can tell him that she does really love him and she wants to b wiv and she's sorry that she hasn't told him sooner. Or even if Sam's leaving and she's in a taxi and he goes with a few people in a panda car and pulls the taxi over and sam doesn't realise that it's him. Then he opens the car door and tells her that he loves her. I think he does and she really does. Most the people she's been with have been disarsters. She's been with Abi's dad, Glen and it turned out that he'd killed sum1 wen her was younger. David Chui who claims she "wrapped him around her little finger and then dumped him like a hot potato." Then there was Duncan Lennox who apparently told her that he never wanted to see he again. Then there was no1 i don't fink, then Peter Cavanaugh, then I think she sort of liked Hugh and trusted him but he liked her so much that he raped her daughter, then there was that small thing with Phil then she almost went on a date with that guy called greg sum1. (the estate agent) There may b more but I dunno.Ne way I personally think they'd b GR8 2GEVA

*_*Smile*_*
25-11-2005, 16:38
I really think Sam and Phil suit. It's killing me to see them not say I love you to eachother. I think Sam's scared to get hurt. especially after the australian cop, Peter Cavanaugh messed her about. corrupt git. lol. just wen there finnally going 2 go on a d8 sumthing bad happens ie kate maltby. They've become so closer. Howeva it even says on the bill webby that Sam becomes attracted to neil manson. i think a kl thing 2 happen is that there's a gangster person wiv a gun and he's poiting it at phil and sam does that really corny thing and jumps in front of him. While she's bleeding she can tell him that she does really love him and she wants to b wiv and she's sorry that she hasn't told him sooner. Or even if Sam's leaving and she's in a taxi and he goes with a few people in a panda car and pulls the taxi over and sam doesn't realise that it's him. Then he opens the car door and tells her that he loves her. I think he does and she really does. Most the people she's been with have been disarsters. She's been with Abi's dad, Glen and it turned out that he'd killed sum1 wen her was younger. David Chui who claims she "wrapped him around her little finger and then dumped him like a hot potato." Then there was Duncan Lennox who apparently told her that he never wanted to see he again. Then there was no1 i don't fink, then Peter Cavanaugh, then I think she sort of liked Hugh and trusted him but he liked her so much that he raped her daughter, then there was that small thing with Phil then she almost went on a date with that guy called greg sum1. (the estate agent) There may b more but I dunno.Ne way I personally think they'd b GR8 2GEVA

that is so true!!
even though they are a little corny that would be soo cool and sweet and i think weve been waiting long enough, it's been well over a year now :wall:

Tori
25-11-2005, 16:43
true billfan. though its corny if it was gonna happen it'd still be good! lets hope the scriptwriters read stuff like this

samantha nixon
25-11-2005, 17:43
i think it would be good aswell

billfan
25-11-2005, 19:41
Thank you. I'm such a corny peep but still gd 2 no my corniness is appreciated.
This is a question to samantha nixon: who are the two people in the picture you have next to your name?