PDA

View Full Version : Louis vows to sign Shayne

Luna
29-10-2005, 10:18
HOT TIP: ShayneX FACTOR judge Louis Walsh has revealed he will manage Manchester's hopeful Shayne Ward - whether he wins the TV contest or not, writes Carmel Thomason.

"I found someone I want to work with, and that's the most important thing," he revealed.

"I am behind him 100 per cent, but I'm not tipping him to win because last year I thought G4 should have won.

"But, whatever happens in the competition, I know that I have found something really special in Shayne. I've not told him yet, but I am going to manage him after the show."

The Diary caught up with Louis and Shayne as they arrived in town for the big Christmas lights switch on at the Trafford Centre.

It was Shayne's first interview and public appearance since becoming one of the finalists on the ITV1 show. Thousands packed into the stage at the Orient Food Court to hear him sing two tracks, Right Here Waiting and If You're Not The One.

"I'm over the moon with what Louis has just said. Everything is surreal at the moment," Shayne beams. "I'm just an ordinary lad, I've already achieved what I wanted. To see all the support I am getting in my own city is bringing a smile to my face."

xXxJessxXx
29-10-2005, 11:50
:heart: awwwww :)

well thats a good thing :wub: :p i think Shayne has what it takes ot go far in this competition. unlike g4 ir steve i think he will be successful. steve has just kind of disapeard and to be honest he didnt really seem to put that much effort in after the show and g4 havnt relased many singles they've been doing other stuff.

i think Shayne may be the only one of the contestant who has not yet had a bad word said about him in during the live shows. in each weeks all three judges have complimented him on his singing and performance. (louis obviously, sharon beacuse she likes him, lol and simon also seems to like him) i dont think many of them have had this i think he may be the only one or one of a very few. the onl other ones i can think off maybe Maria,Brenda and journey south. the rest have had bad comments from at least one judge during the past two weeks.

hellsbells
29-10-2005, 22:14
Shane wasn't great tonight. I love that Bryan Adams song, but he totally killed it.

chance
29-10-2005, 22:28
Summer of 69 is excellent but he murdered it in my opinion,i agree with simons comments.
As for louis saying he will sign shayne anyway,is there any point in him being in the x factor now then if hes guaranteed a contract? move over and give someone else the chance to win if your guaranteed one anyway.

pookie1968uk
30-10-2005, 07:56
yes he did kill the song tonight, not the perfect singer people think he is. isnt it a lot to do with his looks that a lot of the younger girls vote for him? he is good but there are several in the competition as good if not better than him.

xXxJessxXx
30-10-2005, 09:52
yeah i agree, i like the song and i dont think it suited his voice. I think Louis should have let him sing i beleive in a thing called love like Shayne wanted. we've seen in the previous two songs that shayne has a high voice and can reach those high notes which that song has loads of. the one he sang last night needed a more umph and deepness if ya get me. lol his was voice too soft for it i think. i still think it was good but maybe no as good as he has been previously. i think its unfair for louis to say he's going to sign him whether he wins or looses beacuse Shayne obviously doesnt want to leave the competition or he would have walked out. i think now people are going to judge him beacuse of it saying he should go and give others a chance ect. and thats unfair.

I thought Maria was the best last night!

Tamzi
30-10-2005, 12:20
That's very good for Shayne. I think that should happen to Andy as well as he is great too.
xxx

CrazyLea
30-10-2005, 13:10
i thiought he sang the song well!!

Debs
30-10-2005, 13:15
so whats the point of him being in the xfactor someone else could have had a go at it insteaD