PDA

View Full Version : Osbourne considered quitting 'X Factor'?

Luna
29-10-2005, 10:08
Sharon Osbourne is claiming that she almost decided to pull out of tonight's X Factor show.

The judge, who is mentoring the 25 and over solo singers, is furious after Simon Cowell allegedly described her as, "one op away from the Bride of Wildenstein". Sharon has also accused Louis Walsh of starting rumours that her hair was falling out.

"I can't believe some of the hurtful things they have been saying behind my back," Osbourne told The Mirror. "They'll deny it but they know the truth. It's a disgrace."

Sharon has vowed that she won't be intimidated by her co-stars, who she claims are trying to force her to quit.

"I soon realised by doing that it would only give them what they want," she added. "I'll give them both barrels. It's a bit rich all this stuff coming from Cowell and Walsh. Simon looks like Herman Munster, the only thing he's missing is a bolt through his neck.

"He and Louis have been utterly pathetic all week by ganging up on me, they're just making fools of themselves. It's sad because all they've done is draw attention away from the acts, and they're the most important people on the show."

shannisrules
29-10-2005, 12:13
aaw poor sharon dont let them drive you away!

Chloe-Elise
29-10-2005, 12:15
Awwww poor Sharon,I think shes brilliant on the X-factor :D

Bryan
29-10-2005, 15:13
how dare them too brainless chimps say stuff like that to sharon, shes the best hence the NTA, and shes got the winner in her group thats for sure, so youll have the last laugh sharon!

i_luv_dennis
29-10-2005, 15:39
no i like sharon

Johnny Allen
29-10-2005, 15:51
Sharon is a hypercrite, she complains when others make jibes at her but it's alright for her to criticise others, in the sun today she criticised Mick Jagger, Madonna and the best musician out there IMO Bono from U2. If she can't take it than may be she shouldn't dish it out at others.