PDA

View Full Version : This morning

angelblue
28-10-2005, 12:55
Did anyone see this morning does anyone know what the eastenders stars said when sharon marshall spoke to them about their storylines :)

Kim
28-10-2005, 13:00
Did anyone see this morning does anyone know what the eastenders stars said when sharon marshall spoke to them about their storylines :)

Nigel Harman said that him and Letitia film their final scenes next week.
Natalie Cassidy confrimed that there is a lesbian kiss coming up.
Shane Richie said that him and Jessie Wallace are in work until the end of today.

Tamzi
28-10-2005, 13:01
Kim131 seems to have covered it all. It was really what we knew already.
xxx

angelblue
28-10-2005, 13:01
Did sharon marshall ask how it would end and if it is an happy ending for sharon and dennis

Tamzi
28-10-2005, 13:02
Yeah. Nigel said (I think) that he hoped it would but he can't give anything away
xxx

Kim
28-10-2005, 13:12
Nigel also said that the pictures for the Sharon and Grant kiss are misleading.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-10-2005, 13:43
Natalie Cassidy confrimed that there is a lesbian kiss coming up.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!! :crying: :nono: :angry: :nono: :crying:

Jojo
28-10-2005, 13:48
Here's my thing though - why call it a lesbian kiss, when Sonia isn't a lesbian. Surely it should therefore be classed as a kiss between friends or something, rather than lesbian. It could indicate though, that Naomi misreads a situation, as we have discussed already in the other thread :searchme:

soapyclean
28-10-2005, 14:27
They call it lesbian because they want the ratings, but when we find out its not we switch off for a really good storyline that follows. In so doing they lose viewers further down.

Kim
28-10-2005, 22:09
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!! :crying: :nono: :angry: :nono: :crying:

My thoughts exactly Spicy.

Kim
28-10-2005, 22:11
Here's my thing though - why call it a lesbian kiss, when Sonia isn't a lesbian. Surely it should therefore be classed as a kiss between friends or something, rather than lesbian. It could indicate though, that Naomi misreads a situation, as we have discussed already in the other thread :searchme:

I think they are calling it a lesbian kiss because it is a kiss between two women. Is Naomi a lesbian???

Chris_2k11
28-10-2005, 22:12
Why are you all so against this kiss?

Chloe O'brien
28-10-2005, 22:13
sonia might not be a lesbian but niaomi might be and she might just pounce on sonia

Kim
28-10-2005, 23:11
Why are you all so against this kiss?

Because there has been one before and because it is bound to cause more troubles for Martin and Sonia, and I find it quite boring to watch Martin and Sonia slowly drifting apart...

littlemo
29-10-2005, 01:59
It sounds to me like Nigel knows Dennis and Sharon are going to have a happy ending, but he can't tell us. I knew that the thing between Sharon and Grant was just a friendly, thankyou kiss. It's not going to be the end of their relationship. And I don't think in the time we've got left before they leave, anything could happen to split them up. It's been proved that their relationship can survive anything.

angelblue
29-10-2005, 11:22
An apparently rumours are going around den could be sharon real father i find it highly unlikely but you never know with ee

Florijo
29-10-2005, 13:30
There is a piece about the kiss in The Mirror.

"THIS is the shocking moment when EastEnders nurse Sonia Fowler cheats on her husband with her best friend Naomi Julien. The two girls indulge in a tender kiss after Sonia, played by Natalie Cassidy, admits her marriage to Martin is dead.

But she is so horrified by her behaviour that she rushes back to Martin - actor James Alexandrou - and jumps into bed with him.

In scenes to be screened next month, Naomi (Petra Letang) admits she has deep feelings for Sonia - which are not reciprocated.

An insider explained: "Sonia is feeling low over how badly things are going with Martin. She feels they've drifted so far apart that she barely knows him any more.

"When Sonia starts to blame herself for the problems, Naomi gives assurance that it's not her fault and heaps praise on her.

"Sonia thanks her for the kind words and Naomi admits that they weren't just to cheer her up - she's fallen in love with her.

"To prove the point, she leans in for a hug and then kisses Sonia." She returns the kiss but is furious afterwards, especially when Naomi admits to being unsure whether she is gay or bisexual and confesses it is not the first time she has fallen for a girl.

Martin is pleased when Sonia takes him to bed for the first time in weeks - but his joy doesn't last. Word of the lesbian liaison soon reaches his ears and he races to the Queen Vic to confront his wife.

The source added: "He finds the two girls sitting cosily together having made up after their row and agreed to stay friends.

"When he demands to know whether Sonia's been having a fling with Naomi, Dot is left spluttering into her tomato juice. She can't believe what she's hearing."

The storyline is not the first lesbian relationship in the soap. Zoe Slater and her best friend Kelly Taylor kissed in 2003, and in 1994 hairdresser Della Alexander was forced to come out by her lesbian partner Binnie Roberts."

It seems like they are not turning Sonia gay, and Naomi is either gay or bisexual.

xXxJessxXx
29-10-2005, 14:02
Because there has been one before and because it is bound to cause more troubles for Martin and Sonia, and I find it quite boring to watch Martin and Sonia slowly drifting apart...

i agree. the one with kelly and zoe was dire! it was awlful. it was completly out of charactor for the both of them and runined their friendship for a while as they felt uncomfortable around each other. i think its embarssing and cringy to watch (not the kiss but the characters feeling uncomfortable around each other) i felt for them both and i think it just ruined what they had as friends.

again i think its completly out of character for sonia. we dont really know naomi yet and unless like some of you have said that naomi will pounce on her i cant see sonia willing to kiss naomi. especially when she is a married woman! we'll see the rifts between martin and sonia again which i admit bore me. they should just stay together with no rows or just split up! but then this is eastenders.

i_luv_dennis
29-10-2005, 15:21
yeah sharon and dennis filmtheir last sceans on 5th november

littlemo
29-10-2005, 22:16
An apparently rumours are going around den could be sharon real father i find it highly unlikely but you never know with ee

These rumours are crazy! I don't know where they've come from, but it sounds ridiculous to me. Why wouldn't Den have told Sharon this when she was sleeping with her brother. There's a difference between blood and no blood isn't there?!

They are false, they have to be!

Kim
30-10-2005, 11:04
There is a piece about the kiss in The Mirror.

"THIS is the shocking moment when EastEnders nurse Sonia Fowler cheats on her husband with her best friend Naomi Julien. The two girls indulge in a tender kiss after Sonia, played by Natalie Cassidy, admits her marriage to Martin is dead.

But she is so horrified by her behaviour that she rushes back to Martin - actor James Alexandrou - and jumps into bed with him.

In scenes to be screened next month, Naomi (Petra Letang) admits she has deep feelings for Sonia - which are not reciprocated.

An insider explained: "Sonia is feeling low over how badly things are going with Martin. She feels they've drifted so far apart that she barely knows him any more.

"When Sonia starts to blame herself for the problems, Naomi gives assurance that it's not her fault and heaps praise on her.

"Sonia thanks her for the kind words and Naomi admits that they weren't just to cheer her up - she's fallen in love with her.

"To prove the point, she leans in for a hug and then kisses Sonia." She returns the kiss but is furious afterwards, especially when Naomi admits to being unsure whether she is gay or bisexual and confesses it is not the first time she has fallen for a girl.

Martin is pleased when Sonia takes him to bed for the first time in weeks - but his joy doesn't last. Word of the lesbian liaison soon reaches his ears and he races to the Queen Vic to confront his wife.

The source added: "He finds the two girls sitting cosily together having made up after their row and agreed to stay friends.

"When he demands to know whether Sonia's been having a fling with Naomi, Dot is left spluttering into her tomato juice. She can't believe what she's hearing."

The storyline is not the first lesbian relationship in the soap. Zoe Slater and her best friend Kelly Taylor kissed in 2003, and in 1994 hairdresser Della Alexander was forced to come out by her lesbian partner Binnie Roberts."

It seems like they are not turning Sonia gay, and Naomi is either gay or bisexual.

Thanks for posting :)