PDA

View Full Version : Big Bruv destroyed my life

Luna
28-10-2005, 08:04
TEARFUL Lesley Sanderson yesterday revealed she is the Big Brother star at the centre of a rape probe.
Lesley, 20, bravely waived her right to anonymity to talk about the alleged attack in a Leeds hotel.

The troubled brunette, a contestant in this year’s BB6, said: “I’m trying to get my life back together but it’s hard. I feel so angry — then the next minute I just get weepy.”

willow
28-10-2005, 08:28
i had a feeling it might be her, poor thing

Luna
28-10-2005, 08:29
i actuallly thought it would have been sam

Bad Wolf
28-10-2005, 08:31
i was thinking one of those two- why is she talking though- wont it jepordise the investigation???

Luna
28-10-2005, 08:32
maybe there isn't an investigation - no evidence and all that???

Bad Wolf
28-10-2005, 08:34
how can she blame bb for this???

i think she is dealing with it the wrong way- why tell the sun?

willow
28-10-2005, 08:35
its not the best route to go really

Luna
28-10-2005, 08:35
she probably think that if she wasn't "famous" then this wouldn't have happened to her. The person wouldn't have thought they could take advantage of her.

I agree telling the sun is a mistake.

Bad Wolf
28-10-2005, 08:38
she isnt really famous though- she got pained really badly and i admit that this might not have happend if she wasnt a self proclamed tart (pvc costumes- not really the best impression) with the biggest boobs in huddersfield, men probably do think they can take advantage

Luna
28-10-2005, 08:40
she isnt really famous though- she got pained really badly and i admit that this might not have happend if she wasnt a self proclamed tart (pvc costumes- not really the best impression) with the biggest boobs in huddersfield, men probably do think they can take advantage

Well that what i was going to say - the backlash has already started i wont post the link but i found it on DS a website claiming she deserved it and got all that was coming to her.

Bad Wolf
28-10-2005, 08:42
Well that what i was going to say - the backlash has already started i wont post the link but i found it on DS a website claiming she deserved it and got all that was coming to her.

Really? thats disgusting- no one diserves that!

$sTaCeY$
28-10-2005, 08:44
BB havent got anything to do with her rape so why have they destroyed her life???

Luna
28-10-2005, 08:44
Just found this - looks like they have got the guy and they are investigating it.

The former Big Brother contestant who has told police she was raped in a hotel room by a man following a date has been revealed as Lesley Sanderson.

The 20-year-old, who took part in this year's competition, waived her right to anonymity to talk to the Sun newspaper about the alleged attack in a Leeds hotel. Lesley said the reality show had ruined her life, with the alleged rape the last in a series of "nasty events" she has had to endure since she appeared in the programme over the summer.

The alleged rape reportedly happened last month when she was attacked by a man in his 20s at The Golden Lion Hotel, in Leeds city centre. Lesley, from Huddersfield, had come forward to reveal her nightmare and was not being paid for the interview, the Sun said.

She told them: "I can honestly say Big Brother ruined my life. I wish I had never done it. People ask me how they can get on the show and what advice I can give them. I give them one piece of advice - don't do it."

The reality television star said she met the alleged rapist at a hotel in Luton where she was staying with a female friend before heading to London for a magazine shoot the next day. Her alleged attacker, a stocky manual worker, approached the pair with a friend and offered them some drinks.

Lesley said he claimed he did not recognise her and asked if she was famous when she said she was on her way to a fashion shoot the following day.

Lesley and the man kissed at the end of the night and swapped phone numbers, before meeting again a week later after she appeared at a Huddersfield nightclub. She said she thought he was a "perfect gentleman" after walking her home and kissing her before saying goodnight.

The pair swapped affectionate text messages over the next few days and met up again when Lesley went to stay at the Golden Lion Hotel after a bust-up with her mother. The alleged rapist arrived with some beer and vodka and watched television while she chatted on the phone to family and friends. The attack reportedly happened later that night.

Lesley, who entered the Big Brother house wearing a PVC nurse's outfit, was the second contestant to be voted off the sixth series after just 15 days in the house. She is now trying to get her life back together and has seen a police counsellor, she added.

A West Yorkshire Police spokeswoman said: "A man in his 20s has been arrested in relation to an allegation of sexual assault against a woman in her 20s. The alleged incident occurred at a hotel in the centre of Leeds on September 28. He was freed on police bail pending further inquiries."

Luna
28-10-2005, 08:45
Really? thats disgusting- no one diserves that!

It is disgusting and that was the toned down version

Bad Wolf
28-10-2005, 08:49
see- if someone said that on here- it would have been deleted straight away

willow
28-10-2005, 09:06
how can you say someone deserves to be raped, thats just plain evil!!

Chloe O'brien
28-10-2005, 10:32
How can people say she got what she deserved. Fair enough she did draw a lot of attention for her launch and eviction outfits, but give Lesley credit yeah she was a bit gobby but at least she said what she thought to peoples faces not backstabbing them behind their backs.

I personally like Lesley as a housemate and i think it would have been alot more entertaining had she stayed longer but regardless of whether the rumours are true or not she did not deserve this to happen to her no-one does.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
28-10-2005, 11:14
see- if someone said that on here- it would have been deleted straight away
Exactly!!

Tamzi
28-10-2005, 12:02
Nobody deserves to be raped.

It isn't really Big brother's fault. Anyone can be raped, so Big brother didn't have that much to do with it.
xxx

Abi
28-10-2005, 13:12
I feel for her. She only went into BB dressed like that to get attention, it doesn't mean that she wanted to be raped. Having said that, she shouldn't have blamed BB. It happens to hundreds of people who haven't been on the tele, its not Big Brothers fault

dddMac1
28-10-2005, 14:55
i admit i didn't like lesley in the Big Brother house but she did not deserve to be raped,poor girl