PDA

View Full Version : this week in h+a (aussie)

tasha_hopkins
28-10-2005, 00:43
This week on Home & Away

Scott goes in search of Hayley and Beth loses her cool with Amanda.

Leah tells Amanda to leave the Diner and at home, Robbie packs Amanda’s bags. She’s out.

Hayley books in to a caravan park in the bush. Alone, she goes into labour.

Amanda loses her job at Summer Bay High and strikes a deal with Josh to get revenge on the town.

Scott finds Hayley and delivers her baby boy, but Hayley’s heart stops beating.

Hayley fights for her life in the operating theatre, while Kim nurses baby Noah.

Martha takes drastic steps to overcome her fears.

Sally and Flynn try to put on a brave face for each other.

Dan goes to extremes to get money for more IVF treatment.

Flynn knows his health is deteriorating further.

CrazyLea
28-10-2005, 00:48
aww poor flynn :( and woo baby noah :) poor hayley.. she lives right??

tammyy2j
28-10-2005, 09:44
She called the baby Noah that is lovely.

Does Scott know he is the father?

melmarshall858
29-10-2005, 07:14
scott finds out he is the father in the first few weeks of baby noah's life. haylie is fine after she has her heart op - looks like her and scott are going to get their happy ever after afterall.

Chloe-Elise
29-10-2005, 10:02
Awwww,Scott and Hayley finally end up together:D Does Flynn definitely die?

melmarshall858
29-10-2005, 10:26
well i'm not 100% sure yetas it hasen't happened but i think he will as i cant see a way out of this for the scriptwriters and i think that the way he is rapidly deteriating now is a sign it will happen pretty soon - should be for the season final in oz.

Luna
29-10-2005, 10:27
doesn't anyone think its a bit weird that she's called it noah??

I know he was her husband and all but i still find it weird

melmarshall858
29-10-2005, 10:41
quite a few people have said that especially as haylie still owns a share in a bar named in honour of her dead husband.

Luna
29-10-2005, 11:24
wouldn't kim think it was a bit weird too?

Katy
29-10-2005, 11:31
i thought it was a bit weird to name the kid Noah. So glad Hayleys OK. I still cant believer Flynns going to die.

Bryan
29-10-2005, 11:51
i never knew flynn was dying, oh no how sad!!!

Chloe-Elise
29-10-2005, 11:56
Awwww poor Flynn,and Sally and Pippa aswell,Pippas only small isnt she? :(

Crazy Gal 88
29-10-2005, 12:49
yeh thats true! i dont want flynn to die!!!!!

soooo glad hayley and scott are finally together though!

i_luv_dennis
29-10-2005, 16:30
seems good thanks for posting

melmarshall858
31-10-2005, 07:57
Friday 11th November
Kim's life spirals out of control as the pain of losing Noah consumes him. Robbie's left reeling by Tasha's shocking secret, while Flynn gets emotional as he says goodbye to his life as a doctor.

melmarshall858
31-10-2005, 08:04
TV WEEK

There’s plenty of H&A news & goss in the latest issue of my fave mag - incl. one of the cover stories - "Marry me, hayley : Scott discovers that he’s the dad … finally!"

The 2-page story about the end of paternitygate is called "the secret’s out". It sys that, following Kimmy’s accident, a nurse realises that Kimmy’s blood group is differet to baby Noah’s. Flynn is informed - and he seeks out Amanda - who tells him what’s happened. Scott reacts 2 ways - he proposes to hayley, AND he is furious with Amanda for withholding the info.

There’s also a sidepiece about how/why etc the stalker switched the paternity results.

In further storyline news, it seems like Tasha, and then Robbie, fall under the spell of a cult leader (no its not Saul); Dan’s gambling problem is getting worse; Beth is really sceptical of Amanda & Graham’s relationship; Kimmy’s condition gets worse - as he fights for his life; and scott & hayley seal their future together.

The preview for the next issue of TVW says, "tragedy strikes as a summer bay couple renew their vows" (note - I’m thinking sally & Flynn)

Chloe-Elise
31-10-2005, 09:03
Why is Kim fighting for his life,whats happened 2 him?n yay Scott proposes :D

melmarshall858
31-10-2005, 09:21
kim gets run over after storming out after the custody battle gets under way

melmarshall858
31-10-2005, 16:13
Teaser Spoilers: 14th - 18th November (Aus)

Monday 14th: Kim's downward spiral continues to alarm his loved ones. Dan's gambling debts place Ryan in grave danger.

Tuesday 15th: Kim lashes out in anger when his drug taking is exposed. Leah learns the truth about Dan's gambling deception.

Wednesday 16th: Leah and Dan's marriage is on the line in the wake of Leah's discovery. Flynn and Sally renew their wedding vows - but devastation is just around the corner.

Thursday 17th: Sally struggles to come to terms with Flynn's heartbreaking decision. Martha fears for Tasha's safety as her association with The Believers deepens.

Friday 18th: Oblivious to the danger she's facing, Tasha convinces Robbie to join The Believers. Amanda continues to wangle herself into Graham's life - and his bank balance! Matilda and Lucas conspire to re-unite Beth and Tony.

Chloe-Elise
31-10-2005, 22:31
Awwww poor Kim and Flynn :( Anybody know what his devastating decision is?