PDA

View Full Version : letita and nigel

angelblue
27-10-2005, 12:54
Hey peeps i might be wrong but i think they finish fliming next week seen as jessie and shane finish this week :(

.:SpIcYsPy:.
27-10-2005, 15:04
:crying: I will miss Nigel.. a bit..

Luna
27-10-2005, 15:05
i will miss shane most

Bryan
27-10-2005, 15:05
good riddance nigel, hurray back letitia! thats all ill say on the matter

crazygirl
27-10-2005, 15:08
kill nigel off so we never have to put up with him again

Bryan
27-10-2005, 15:09

amen! you speak what i feel crazygirl!

Luna
27-10-2005, 15:11

Nah kill sharon off and let nigel come back

Bryan
27-10-2005, 15:14

i'll be having words with you later luna! :angry: :p

crazygirl
27-10-2005, 15:16
he is so annoying i really cant do with him at all

inkyskin
27-10-2005, 15:33
I still think that sharon and grant were made for each other!. :heart: :clap:

dddMac1
27-10-2005, 15:33
i'll miss Letitia

xXxJessxXx
27-10-2005, 15:45
i wil miss nigel more than letitia. he's a great actor and i love dennis's character. the way he handles things emotionalally and violently its good. i love his one liners too.

:crying:

soapyclean
27-10-2005, 15:50
Nigel's Dennis is another Grant if you think about it, both moody, sullen always standing up for himself. Oh and always swinging his fists rather than talking about things.

I'll miss both they bring something to the show, as they can only do so much with what the writers give them.

Luna
27-10-2005, 15:53
i'll be having words with you later luna! :angry: :p

ooooo im scared :p

DennisRbabe
27-10-2005, 18:08
i wil miss nigel more than letitia. he's a great actor and i love dennis's character. the way he handles things emotionalally and violently its good. i love his one liners too.

:crying:

THANK YOU!!! Someone actually speaks up for Dennis!! Get Sharon Off....And Dennis to stay! :wub: :wub:

Mr Humphries
27-10-2005, 18:47
Please dont be nasty, they have brought us alot of good times all of them Dennis, Alfie and Kat. At least Sharon is coming back although this back and fourth is pushing the patiences of her fans I must say

*cinderella*
27-10-2005, 19:06
im gonna miss letitia, nigel, shane and jessie soooooo much! the show is so not gonna be the same without them especially if the mitchells go again. but id still rather have kat, alfie, sharron and dennis than the mitchells!

soapyclean
27-10-2005, 19:15
They need a rest, and keeping them rested keeps them fresh for new storylines. As the other characters havent had a good rest like Nigel and Letitia so they come back and do what they can with their scripts.

angelblue
27-10-2005, 22:54
Please dont be nasty, they have brought us alot of good times all of them Dennis, Alfie and Kat. At least Sharon is coming back although this back and fourth is pushing the patiences of her fans I must say

I agree with you mr humphries they have been great and they will be missed i think sharon and dennis are an great couple and will be missed by fans and so will kat and alfie goodluck to them for the future :)

the_watts_rule
28-10-2005, 08:27

Kill neither of them off! :angry:

soapyclean
28-10-2005, 12:01
We know both will come back at some point, let them go off happy and when one or the other comes back have a good reason why the other cant join them at the time. But dont kill them off or split them up.

Kim
28-10-2005, 12:05
We know both will come back at some point, let them go off happy and when one or the other comes back have a good reason why the other cant join them at the time. But dont kill them off or split them up.

Nigel Harman will not be returning to the show, and rumors suggest that Shannis will be splitting.

Chloe O'brien
28-10-2005, 12:09
if the writers can't come up with decent storylines to make them stay then let them go off together and be happy for a change

soapyclean
28-10-2005, 15:29
Exactly we need some happy endings for once, and alive characters :D

angelblue
28-10-2005, 15:32
i hope we get an happy ending with sharon and dennis they have been through so much together i think fans need to see happy ending for once :)

Also i read in tv quick it said sharon is madly in love with dennis when they are talking an about the grant and sharon kiss but apparently the pics are misleading also if she madly in love i dont see how they can break up :hmm:

kirsty_g
28-10-2005, 16:36
yeah the 5th november i_luv_dennis said
shane and jessie finsh fliming today

shannisrules
28-10-2005, 16:40
ye shane and jessie finish filming today letitia and nigel finish filming next week

littlemo
29-10-2005, 02:09
Nigel Harman will not be returning to the show, and rumors suggest that Shannis will be splitting.

Has Nigel Harman actually said he will never return? I know he wants to try other things, but so does Letitia Dean and she's been back many times. I think he felt that his character wasn't going anywhere but I still think there's so much to be explored with him. If the Mitchells return permanently and loads of other great characters arrive, he may be more inclined to come back. I don't think you can get a more high profiled show than Eastenders.

As for Shannis, you might be surprised, If Nigel's comments on 'This Morning' were anything to go by. Apparently he 'thinks' they will have a happy ending. Which suggests to me that he may be returning some time in the future. And on interviews Letitia Dean has said when asked about Nigel returning, that it's down to him. So it can't be completely off the cards.

Kim
29-10-2005, 10:13
Didn't Nigel say that he hoped shannis would be leaving together?

Didn't the bbc confirm that Dennis wouldn't be returning, sparking rumors that Dennis may die.

angelblue
29-10-2005, 11:13
Has Nigel Harman actually said he will never return? I know he wants to try other things, but so does Letitia Dean and she's been back many times. I think he felt that his character wasn't going anywhere but I still think there's so much to be explored with him. If the Mitchells return permanently and loads of other great characters arrive, he may be more inclined to come back. I don't think you can get a more high profiled show than Eastenders.

As for Shannis, you might be surprised, If Nigel's comments on 'This Morning' were anything to go by. Apparently he 'thinks' they will have a happy ending. Which suggests to me that he may be returning some time in the future. And on interviews Letitia Dean has said when asked about Nigel returning, that it's down to him. So it can't be completely off the cards.

Littlemo i agree with everything you said babe :)

i_luv_dennis
29-10-2005, 15:23
he said he didnt want to leave any he is having douts about leaving and i think he will come back

Layne
29-10-2005, 16:12
Just thought i'd let ya'll know that Nigel does finish filming his last scenes last week!
5th November is his last day i think!

and My mate was down at Elstree on Thursday and everyone was in filming as they were filming New year!

i_luv_dennis
29-10-2005, 16:35
aww your mate is so lucky

Layne
29-10-2005, 16:38
aww your mate is so lucky

I know bless her, she was there from 11am till 11pm waiting for them all! Some stopped but tish and nige didn't and that is who she wanted!
lthough i did speak to ricky groves on the phone! :)!

i_luv_dennis
29-10-2005, 16:46
lol your going to see guys and dolls where is it playing

Layne
29-10-2005, 17:03
lol your going to see guys and dolls where is it playing

At Piccadilly Theatre!