PDA

View Full Version : Brace Yourself for Corrie Wedding

Angeltigger
26-10-2005, 11:01
Sorry if it been done already
Brace Yourself for Corrie Wedding

Coronation Street's Les Battersby swaps a necktie for a neck brace for his much-anticipated wedding to fiancée Cilla Brown.

The groom gets the injury when he is involved in a road crash with veteran rockers Status Quo – who then play at the couple's wedding reception.

Set to be screened on Halloween, next Monday, the special episode of the ITV1 soap will also see bride Cilla throwing a child's trike through a window – which isn't the normal way to mark your wedding day.

The trouble starts when Cilla, played by Wendi Peters, 37, is late paying Tracy for her bouquet, and angry Tracy puts it up for sale.

Determined to recover her blooms, Cilla resorts to drastic action and hurls the trike at Tracy's window.

The episode also features a fake vicar – and Cilla's long-lost son, Billy, turning up to see his mum marry Les, played by Bruce Jones, 52.

Les and Cilla are the 62nd couple to get hitched in Corrie's 45-year history, a feat that has landed the soap a place in the Guinness Book of Records.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/boucetig/corrie2.jpg

Aah, it’s time for the wedding of the year, and, true to expectations, it’s a tacky spectacular!

With a stolen cake, a very dodgy hairdo and an outrageous dress, Les and Cilla exchange vows in front of their ‘friends’.

But it’s hardly the perfect day the couple were expecting for there’s another run in with the Quo which puts Les and the rockers in neck braces; Cilla’s real son turns up; Tracy refuses to hand over the flowers and the Church door is locked!

Meanwhile, Scooter decides he’d rather watch the television than go to the wedding so Sarah ditches the boring so and so and heads there on her own. But while there, she hooks up with Jason, who’s also there on his own – do we detect some of the old chemistry between the former lovers?

Finally, Leanne returns to the Street and tells Janice that she’s hear to stay – but just what will Jamie have to say about that?

Luna
26-10-2005, 11:02
i am going to cringe all the way through that episode

LostVoodoo
26-10-2005, 12:38
is it just me or is Cilla's dress nowhere near as bad as it should be?

Siobhan
26-10-2005, 12:51

nah it is just you.. that is the worse wedding dress ever

emma_strange
26-10-2005, 12:56
nah it is just you.. that is the worse wedding dress ever

But its Shellys and I didnt think Shellys was bad?

Andy'sLuckyPony
26-10-2005, 12:57

It's not just you! I imagined her to look like a giant pink muffin. All huge and lacey.

Yeah, Shelleys wasnt bad.

Angeltigger
26-10-2005, 13:04
it just that is Cilla's body she kind Fat!!!!!!!!!!

Siobhan
26-10-2005, 13:42
But its Shellys and I didnt think Shellys was bad?

she altered it cause she couldn't fit into it..

Keating's babe
26-10-2005, 13:44

Yeah we know it is going to be bad. :sick:

inkyskin
27-10-2005, 15:31

I'm not even gonna bother watching it.no wonder Eastenders won that award,Corrie needs to stop with the silly story lines and start putting a bit more drama in it's place,it's been going downhill for months now.....how soon before it goes the same way as brookside?. :hmm:

Chris_2k11
27-10-2005, 19:24
I'm not even gonna bother watching it.no wonder Eastenders won that award,Corrie needs to stop with the silly story lines and start putting a bit more drama in it's place,it's been going downhill for months now.....how soon before it goes the same way as brookside?. :hmm:Brookside should still be here and Corocrappy street should be the one that's gone!

Debs
27-10-2005, 20:08
im looking forward to this wedding cant wait to see everything that goes wrong! and cilla in her dress. the bridesmaids dresses are gross.

dddMac1
28-10-2005, 16:05
i'm looking forward to the wedding

Chloe O'brien
28-10-2005, 21:16
i think it will be a blast cilla is such a chav

lollymay
28-10-2005, 21:29
worst soap wedding ever

Chris_2k11
29-10-2005, 06:38
worst soap wedding everTotally agree! Absolute pantomine this will be! :nono: :p

Chloe-Elise
29-10-2005, 10:00
I think it will be funny,Cillas hilarious,and you know its all going to go wrong

Luna
29-10-2005, 11:12
it's going to be a comedy episodei cant wait to see it but i just know i will be cringing all the way through

Bryan
29-10-2005, 11:50
is it true that les nicks a cake from diggorys bakery, but its a carboard shop display one! :lol:

eastenders mad
29-10-2005, 13:14
yep someone on here mentioned about that i think

Luna
29-10-2005, 13:39
lmao i knew they had nicked it but didn't realise that it was a cardboard display one :lol: