PDA

View Full Version : Pauline is always blaming sonia

prettypayal
19-04-2005, 08:36
its annoying that pauline is blaming sonia on anything that goes wrong

callummc
19-04-2005, 08:49
Yes,but that makes EE nore realistic thats what most mams do,they allways blame their sons girlfriends,thats life.

Siobhan
19-04-2005, 09:50
And her martin can do no wrong... Why doesn't she listen to Dot and stop trying to persue the whole Chloe thing

Tiffany
19-04-2005, 20:35
I really hate Pauline!! :D

Debs
19-04-2005, 22:17
i not liking pauline at the moment. poor martin and sonia they need to be left alone to get on with married life!!

littlemo
19-04-2005, 22:43
its annoying that pauline is blaming sonia on anything that goes wrong

Yes she does! Pauline blames Sonia for giving Rebecca away, she doesn't see it from her side at all. Martin some how is an angel, despite the fact that he has spent 6 months of his life in prison.

I don't blame Martin for Rebecca being adopted, because he didn't know he had a daughter for a while after Sonia gave birth too her, and Sonia didn't want him involved anyway. But I don't blame Sonia either, she did what she thought was right at the time, and the last thing she wanted was Pauline bringing her up. I don't think there's any question over Pauline loving her family, but she is way too overprotective, and when it comes to Martin and Sonia's daughter, she should back off and let them deal with the situation in their own way.