PDA

View Full Version : found this- x factor based

Bad Wolf
23-10-2005, 14:39
X Factor judges accused of feud

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40712000/jpg/_40712656_xfactor_203body.jpg Sharon Osbourne joins Cowell (l) and Walsh on the panel of judges

Disappointed X Factor contestants 4Tune claim they were eliminated from the reality TV show because of a personal vendetta between the judges.

Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh each chose to save their own act on Saturday, forcing fellow judge Sharon Osbourne to make the final decision.

"It seems it's not based on talent this year," said 4Tune star Mike Hannides "It's based on the judges."

"It feels like a personal vendetta," added fellow musician Phil Kemish.

"I felt it was personal rather than about our performance," said Anthony Hannides, one of four members of the Southampton boy band.

The show sees hopefuls, handpicked by the trio of judges, battling it out for the top prize of a recording contract.

Simon Cowell now has just two acts left in the competition compared to four each for Walsh and Osbourne.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40939000/jpg/_40939638_4tunepa203.jpg It is the second time boy band 4Tune have entered X Factor

Steve Brookstein won the first series, coached to success by Cowell.

The 36-year-old picked up a £1m deal with Cowell's BMG label when he was crowned the winner in a live final in December 2004.

His debut single Against All Odds went straight to number one in the charts, as did his debut album, Heart & Soul.

However, he failed to capitalise on his early success and was dropped by his record label after eight months.

'Mr Nasty'

Record executive Cowell became a household name, famous for his sharp put-downs and nasty jibes, on the ITV reality show Pop Idol and its US successor, American Idol.

Louis Walsh currently manages boy band Westlife and solo star Ronan Keating. Previous success stories include Boyzone, B*Witched and Samantha Mumba. Nearly 75,000 hopefuls entered the second series of The X-Factor, which is produced by Cowell's TV production company Syco. On Saturday, the show won the ratings war with BBC One's Strictly Come Dancing for the second consecutive week - with an average of 8.1m viewers compared to 7m for the BBC talent contest.

xCharliex
23-10-2005, 14:41
I agree with them its not based of the talent at all this year its all about the judges! Sharon should have kept quiet for a little longer then it would have gone to the public vote!

Bryan
23-10-2005, 14:45
at the end of the day its down to judges supporting their own and then i think sharon chose the better act this week like louis choose the better act the week before, theres nothing bad so far...but at this rate simon will be out of the competition!

willow
23-10-2005, 14:46
i agree too, it is more about the judges than the acts!!

i was shouting at sharon public vote!!! silly lady!!!

Bad Wolf
23-10-2005, 14:50
its getting silly
at the start of the series they all said they werent going to fight this year and it would be about the acts and not their ego's

i missed it last night.....why wasnt chico in the bottom two?!!!!!

xCharliex
23-10-2005, 14:51
i agree too, it is more about the judges than the acts!!

i was shouting at sharon public vote!!! silly lady!!!

Did you notice Sharon wasnt there when the camera went back onto the judges after she made her decision? She obviously knew she made the wrong choice.

And the fact Louis had the nerve to turn round and say "I supported you last week by voting Chico through" that was well out of order

xCharliex
23-10-2005, 14:51
its getting silly
at the start of the series they all said they werent going to fight this year and it would be about the acts and not their ego's

i missed it last night.....why wasnt chico in the bottom two?!!!!!

Cos of his sexy body lol

xXxJessxXx
23-10-2005, 14:52
i agrree i think the judges are picking people because of going ons between them selves. Sharon obviously found it hard but she said

"What do i do... do i break one person's heart or do i break four people's hearts!"

yeah people's hearts are going to be broken but at one point they are each going to go through that but the winner! she should have choosen her vote on their singing not on who will be the most upset if they go. She also said "louis saved my act last week and i have history with Chanai!"

i dont think neither deserved to be in the bottom two last night i love them both and after watching it again i think that 4Tune should have stayed, they had more talent that Chanai and i think Sharon made the wrong decision. Hope 4tune dont give up and carry on they arte amazin and i dont think they have had the chance to show their true talents yet.

lets hope next week the judges sort their issues with each other out and remember this is a talent contest! I just dont think its fair that the final decision is down to one judge.

xXxJessxXx
23-10-2005, 14:53
Did you notice Sharon wasnt there when the camera went back onto the judges after she made her decision? She obviously knew she made the wrong choice.

And the fact Louis had the nerve to turn round and say "I supported you last week by voting Chico through" that was well out of order

yeah i agree. for louis to say that was unfair.

i though sharon was there but it was just that her and simon swivelled their seats round to face away form the stage. but yeah it shows she's gultiy about her decision or just didnt want to see their sad faces. :(

willow
23-10-2005, 14:54

yep, she only put her through as she felt sorry for her,
i wanted to gag louis he was just sat there going chenai chenai

they are treating like a tit for tat well i saved yours last week so you save mine this week!!!

Bad Wolf
23-10-2005, 14:54
yeah people's hearts are going to be broken but at one point they are each going to go through that but the winner! she should have choosen her vote on their singing not on who will be the most upset if they go. She also said "louis saved my act last week and i have history with Chanai!.

so she saved chiani just because she was trying to be nice and make amends for last year?????

thats shocking, clearly talent doesnt come in to it!

willow
23-10-2005, 14:56
luckily i think 4tune have enough talent to get somewhere without the show

xXxJessxXx
23-10-2005, 15:04
so she saved chiani just because she was trying to be nice and make amends for last year?????

thats shocking, clearly talent doesnt come in to it!

I know. Sharon really gets on my nerves when she does this. in auditions many times she has said no to people and after they'd cried and begged she's given them the sympathy vote and put them through. its clear that with sharon singing doesnt have to be one of your strong points! Just look at Chico! lol (maybe that was a bit harsh.lol)

luckily i think 4tune have enough talent to get somewhere without the show

I agree. they showed pure talent over the weeks and i dont really think the competition was right for them. in the auditions, boot camp and at Simons house they showed talent by using improvising music with their voices. their performance of boys2men, Michael jackson(You are not alone) and that rod stewart one(I dont wanna talk about it) were excellent the way they used harmonies ect. hopefully someone will snap them up!

willow
23-10-2005, 15:06
I know. Sharon really gets on my nerves when she does this. in auditions many times she has said no to people and after they'd cried and begged she's given them the sympathy vote and put them through. its clear that with sharon singing doesnt have to be one of your strong points! Just look at Chico! lol (maybe that was a bit harsh.lol)

I agree. they showed pure talent over the weeks and i dont really think the competition was right for them. in the auditions, boot camp and at Simons house they showed talent by using improvising music with their voices. their performance of boys2men, Michael jackson(You are not alone) and that rod stewart one(I dont wanna talk about it) were excellent the way they used harmonies ect. hopefully someone will snap them up!

hopefully not simon or louis!!!!

Bad Wolf
23-10-2005, 15:13
i thought they had some evil clause in their contracts which says they are not allowed to do anything for x amount of time- i know this definatley applies while the show is still on

willow
23-10-2005, 15:18
i thought they had some evil clause in their contracts which says they are not allowed to do anything for x amount of time- i know this definatley applies while the show is still on

it will probably give them enough time to get back to normal and have a rest

xXxJessxXx
23-10-2005, 15:27

yeah thats right i think. i dont think they can do anything untill the show is over and the winner has relased their single becasue otherwise its like the loosers could be relasing stuff left right and centre and the ones that are still in (and are obviously better according to the public) cant beacuse they are doing the show and are concentrating on winniung. if ya get me so if they were allowed to relase stuff as soon as they got kicked off its like a reward and a punishment for the people still in that could go on to win it.

shannisrules
23-10-2005, 17:55
ye i do agree they are doing this years show judge related

Jessie Wallace
23-10-2005, 18:22
Thats true, but nether of yesterdays should have been in the bottom 2. But it's all down to the public vote, not enough peple voted for them, there for they didn;t make the top few, so it had to be one of them and i've have chosen the same as Sharon.