PDA

View Full Version : 4Tune knocked out of Xfactor

Abi
22-10-2005, 21:38
4Tune have just become the second act to be knocked out the X factor.

This is the second of Simon Cowells acts, after Addictiv Ladies left last week.

Cheni was also in the bottom two, however was saved my Sharon Osbourne, after putting the decision off untill the last minute

Chris_2k11
22-10-2005, 21:43
Im glad Cheni stayed :)

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 21:48
so am i , i like her but my favorites are shayne and chico

Abi
22-10-2005, 21:51
I hate her.
i dont even remeber her name half the time.
I hate her
She was completly flat.
I hate her
She can't sing. She's up herself.
I hate her
She thinks shes the bees knees.
I hate her
Shes rubbish.
I hate her
She wont sell in the UK.
I hate her
She wont sell in america.
I hate her
She wont be liked by anyone in 3 years time, let alone 10.
I hate her
She hasn't got the xfactor

Did i mention i hate her

Debs
22-10-2005, 21:52
i preferred cheni( not sure if that how you spell it) to 4tune so im gald she stayed!

i am hating louis this year!

Abi
22-10-2005, 21:54
Louis is so sly, he's in it for the credit, as hes a nothing, not the music. He's a horrible man. I hate him too this year

chance
22-10-2005, 21:55
that guy who sang wind beneath my winds should have gone tonight,he was terrible and sharon was right when she said the song was too big for him,he sounded awful! al though he seems like a nice guy he was the worst singer.chico was also rather naff as well those two should have been in the bottom two.
it must have been a horrible desision for sharon to make,no wonder she took ages,wonder if she eventually chose cheni to stay to repay louis for last week? felt really sorry for 4tune,they looked gutted.was quite funny when sharon eventually said cheni,making 4tune think they were staying,i had a feelingit would all get confused with louis keep saying over and over again cheni cheni cheni.
simon looked well peeved off didnt he? did sharon run off after she ade the decision? it looked like her and louis made a rather hasty exit or was that just my eyes?

chance
22-10-2005, 21:56
I hate her.
I hate her
She was completly flat.
I hate her
I hate her
I hate her
Shes rubbish.
I hate her
She wont sell in the UK.
I hate her
I hate her
I hate her

Did i mention i hate her
are you talking about cheni yeah? im not really that keen either but she is quite a good singer despite coming across as a right cow

xXxJessxXx
22-10-2005, 22:01
Im not sure how i feel on this one this week!

All i can say is im soooooo glad that Shayne is still in! :wub: :p

I like both Chenia and 4Tune. i liked them both last year too and i have loved them all through this series. i thought They were both great tonight but i do admit Chania was a bit let down by the song and her performance i didnt think it was great. i do love 4tune though, their harmonies are great and i love what they did to that song! Mike has an outstanding voice (And did i mention he is really fit! :wub: :p )lol. I do get annoyed with Chenai a bit with her tears but at the same time i feel for her, i felt for them both actually, i do think that simon is right that we havnt seen the best of 4tune yet, he said it this week and last. i just prefere their voices and harmonies to a solo artist. i think i'll miss them.

I didnt really think Phillip deserved to be in this week. he was so nervous i was almost in tears for him!lol (i know im sad!lol) he was so quiet, soft and nervous i actully thought he was just gogin to stop singing half way through the song. I think Simon had it drummed in his head it would be them two in the bottom as he didnt have positive words to say about them i think he though 4Tune were safe. However i must admit i was releived when Phillip got through beacuse i felt sorry for him beacude the song was too big even though Chenai and 4tune are both my favs. still not sure if i think sharon made the right decison, she is gettign on my nerves. Everytime she has to make a desicion she milks it. they werent even her acts! i know it must be hard but come on she does it everytime you'd think she's gotten used to it by now. i dread the week when its two of hers up there and she has top pick between them both!

i think i will miss 4Tune more than i would have missed Chanai. (Mike is so fit!lol and a good voice!) o well, back to reality!

xXxJessxXx
22-10-2005, 22:06
that guy who sang wind beneath my winds should have gone tonight,he was terrible and sharon was right when she said the song was too big for him,he sounded awful! al though he seems like a nice guy he was the worst singer.chico was also rather naff as well those two should have been in the bottom two.
it must have been a horrible desision for sharon to make,no wonder she took ages,wonder if she eventually chose cheni to stay to repay louis for last week? felt really sorry for 4tune,they looked gutted.was quite funny when sharon eventually said cheni,making 4tune think they were staying,i had a feelingit would all get confused with louis keep saying over and over again cheni cheni cheni.
simon looked well peeved off didnt he? did sharon run off after she ade the decision? it looked like her and louis made a rather hasty exit or was that just my eyes?

i wasnt looking, lol! i was too busy gazing at 4tune! lol, i felt sorry for them and your right Phillip who sang wind beneath my wings was awful. i really felt for him though as i think the nerves got the better of him. i dont like him voice though, he's a bit like elvis and it doesnt suit songs like he's been singing. hopefully we'll see rock and roll form him and it miught suit him better. he was undoubtably the worst tonight. i think its down to nevers but still, he shouold have been in the bottom too.

Simon looked mad when he found out Phillip was through, i dunno if it was beacuse it meant he was one step closer to loosing another group or beacue he made it clear Phillip was really bad. lol he didnt look to happy when sharon chose Chenai either. i think Sharon did it beacuse of Louis and beacuse she knows Chenai. i think sharon is extremely sensitive and sympthaeic and a bit of a push over whihc doesnt help in these situations. like in the auditions if someone pleaded her she'd let them in even if they were bad. she's too soft for making desisions like that. its too big of a responsibility for just one person to make.

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 22:13
ye maybe they ran off because they felt guilty

pinkles14
22-10-2005, 22:33
Phillip who tryed to sing Wind Beneath My Wings was awful.
He could not sing amazed by lonestar last week either he should of been in the last two with Chico..
I do like Brenda and shayne..

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 22:38
i wanted brenda or phillip to go i cant see either of them in the charts

xXxJessxXx
22-10-2005, 23:00
Just been watching the xtra factor thingy and i think that 4Tune should have deffinatly gone through actually. Chanai is great and still one of my favs but the boys had bags full of more talent. i think they sing better with out music as they improvise with their voices. ie singing boy2men, michael jackson, rod stewart etc all before the live shows. they were great, they were too this week. (last week not so good, looked like weird gay cheesy pub singers) they deserve to stay. i dont think this contests is right for them, beacuse they have pure talent with out the live music and judges ect, i think they will make money and someone will snapp them up, id listen too them!

willow
22-10-2005, 23:54
I hate her.
I hate her
She was completly flat.
I hate her
I hate her
I hate her
Shes rubbish.
I hate her
She wont sell in the UK.
I hate her
I hate her
I hate her

Did i mention i hate her

i totally whole hartidly aggree with you!!!!

my lord sharon what where you thinking!!!!! (or where you???)

Chloe O'brien
23-10-2005, 00:48
I like philip i just think that louis keeps picking the wrong songs for him but i think that if it is to based on their singing then chico has to go

willow
23-10-2005, 01:12
i am sure chico will go in a few weeks !!!

Chloe O'brien
23-10-2005, 01:52
I loved shayne singing daniel beddingfield song :)

lollymay
23-10-2005, 09:45
i liked 4tune so unfair

Tamzi
23-10-2005, 10:29
I jumped when Sharon said Chenai. Then she said she meant chenai to stay. Chenai drives me insane with her constant crying. Abi loved what you said about her, so true
xxx

shannisrules
23-10-2005, 11:24
based on singing phillip or chico will be the next to go

Katy
23-10-2005, 12:03
Chico has got to go. simons acts are getting a bit thin on the ground. I liking Shayne or Andy. I havent made my mind up on whether or not i like Chenai.

chance
23-10-2005, 12:27
is chanai a mother?

Bad Wolf
23-10-2005, 12:29
simon not doing too well at all is he?????

any drama's last night? i missed it

Katy
23-10-2005, 12:30
i dont think so she might be though.

Katy
23-10-2005, 12:32
No Simons not doing well. Louis and Simon were at each others throats again, so no nothiong new. Louis was taking the mickey a bit as Simon did not know the names of his contestants. So when the Conway sisters were on Louis was Like "that ones marie, in the red dress simon just in case you didnt know"

shannisrules
23-10-2005, 12:34
ye that was funny i couldnt beleive simon didnt even know their names!

LUSHLOOKE69
23-10-2005, 12:38
Neither Chani or 4Tune should have gone last night they both erformed brilliantly. I really felt sorry for Phillip who was very bad last night he seems sweet I was glad he didnt go because i thought he deserved a second chance as he was excellent last week. However don't get me started on Chico he should never have got through he's a good entertainer but as for singing he can't. I cant possibly see why one person would vote to keep him in!!!

Katy
23-10-2005, 12:43
thats what i keep saying, Chico can entertain but cant sing. My sister is like but hes great. I just dont understand it. I still cant understand why 4tune went cause they were better than some of the others e.g Philip. I reckon that they got rid of 4tune as they were in Simons group im not sure though.

i_luv_dennis
23-10-2005, 13:21
yeah i just saw it again their last performants

Bryan
23-10-2005, 13:22
simon not doing too well at all is he?????

any drama's last night? i missed it

louis humilated simon for not knowing the names of the members of 4tune, and hes like common simon sya they names, and simon was we havent go time, and kate was yes we have, and louis goes common and simon didnt know their names, and they branded him pafetic

xCharliex
23-10-2005, 13:52
I dont get the public! OMG how stupid are they, Phillip is rubbish, absolutely awful, once again he got the sympathy vote, 4Tune are much better than Chenai, shes good but not as good as them. Its stupid how Sharon and Louis are sticking up for each other! Its not about them, but they are making it out to be. Sharon only picked Chenai out of sympathy! This competition is getting beyond a joke!

willow
23-10-2005, 13:58
it is turning in to a joke!!!

Bad Wolf
23-10-2005, 14:00
its all a pantomine, although its getting confusing now wo is the baddie- simon or louis!

xCharliex
23-10-2005, 14:07
At the end of the day Simon is a million times better than Louis! and thats not just because im biased and like Simon. I just think its so petty that Louis has to result to basing the competition on the judges. I hope Sharon wins this year and im sure she will, i cant see either of Simons acts winning now, personally if any of his acts had a chance id put my bet on 4Tune but now their gone, theres not a hope in hell for him to win

xXxJessxXx
27-10-2005, 10:39
i saw on the 24/7 show that they might quit and split up! i dont think they should. they should keep on fighting for their dreams. they are true stars and have loads of talent that we just havnt seen yet!

I thought what Chico said was a bit rude even though he was joking!lol. he said they're like my little brothers, they call me the 5th tune or should i say 5th out of tune! lol

hopefully someone will snap them up beacuse i liked them and they didnt deserve to go.

Rain_
27-10-2005, 23:18
Anyone remember Andy Steed from last year? (one of sharons final 5) I work with his grandfather and apart from a little panto he hasn't done anything else. I find this a huge shame as a lot of the artists could make it if they had the chance. There's a lot of raw talent out there and if anyone from here has auditioned at all i wish you the best of luck and if you get anywhere i'd like a house on holy island and a nice big flash car