PDA

View Full Version : is chico going to quit??????

Bad Wolf
22-10-2005, 14:54
Chico Slimani is preparing to quit The X Factor after breaking down in tears in the run-up to tonight's live show.

According to the Daily Star, the former stripper has been spending time alone all week following reports that his mentor Sharon Osbourne plans to "bin" him this weekend.

"Sharon's comments were devastating for Chico and made him seriously consider if he wants to carry on," a show source told the newspaper. "She called him up the next day to explain that her words were taken out of context, but it has taken a lot to stop him from walking away.

"He has also been struggling with a sore throat which has been getting him down. He needs a lot of help from his female fans voting for him, if he is going to stay in. If he is in the bottom two again he may even walk off before he gets the bad news.

"Chico is struggling to cope with the pressure and could crack again so he really needs people to get behind him."

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 15:56
are poor chico you either love him or hate him

Debs
22-10-2005, 18:28
and i hate him

off yoiu go chico!

chance
23-10-2005, 23:20
he's a terrible singer so shouldnt be in it really as it is suppose to be about your talent as a singer.he is a great entertainer and quite funny
to watch and i understand why simon said he was looking forward to watching chico as he is great to watch.

i_luv_dennis
24-10-2005, 10:58
whats the time chico time

i dont think he will