PDA

View Full Version : How much do you think Sharon's like Den?

littlemo
21-10-2005, 22:28
I know there's a lot of big differences between them, but all this stuff with the Mitchells has got me thinking about how alike they are. For instance the affair that Sharon had with Phil when she was married to Grant. The amount of relationships with men she has had. Den has certainly had more than his fair share of affairs. I'm not saying she's as decitful as Den is but I don't think she's the sweetness and light she sometimes makes out to be. I defintely think she's Den's daughter!

Den has taught her to take care of herself. She's like Sam is to the Mitchells, only a lot more capable.

chance
21-10-2005, 23:24
i think shes been rather thick and dim when it has come to chrissie why the hell hasnt she suspected her just a little bit.you would at least give it some thought and be a bit wary but no she is her best buddy.den wouldnt be like that.

i_luv_dennis
22-10-2005, 07:05
omg i never really thought about that

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 17:04
if i was sharon id be a bit wary of chrissie

littlemo
22-10-2005, 23:23
if i was sharon id be a bit wary of chrissie

Yes she has definetely been naive as far as Chrissie is concerned. If it was the other way round and it was Sharon who she'd killed, Den would have known straight away, like Dennis did. Maybe that part is to do with genes, I don't know. But I remember just before Dennis killed Dalton, Dalton was talking about Sharon being a liar like Den, and how the Watts were all the same. It got be thinking how alike Den and Sharon were then.

Sharon can be very selfish and stubborn. That's definetely a trait picked up from Den. Dalton also knew about Phil and Grant, so clearly he had been keeping a check on her throughout her life. There's a lot of stuff that she has done. Maybe partly the reason she's done these things is because of Den abondoning her, and the kind of effect he had on her. Just an idea.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
23-10-2005, 18:05
Well like father like daughter in this case :rotfl:

Mr Humphries
25-10-2005, 06:55
I would so love Sharon to get extremely tougher next year, its good when sharon goes bad !

the_watts_rule
26-10-2005, 08:09
Sharon is my favourite character and i thought she would suspect something but Chrissie could be quite convincing i would say

Mr Humphries
26-10-2005, 08:25
She is such a baby and last night, it was so cool her coming out of the door like that and shouting, "He is my husband"