PDA

View Full Version : how good was tonight?

chance
18-04-2005, 21:37
i thought tonight was the best so far,poor brent ,didnt really stand a chance did he? i agree with what anthony did he had his kids interests at heart,the team shouldnt tell him who he can and cant fight.but im not sure i agree with the way he went about it.ishe needs a good smack still! arrr but poor brent i felt really sorry for him at the end as he was crying etc.great fight though huh? action packed,did you hear them all shouting 'stop the fight'? he was getting battered wasnt he? poor guy he hadnt prepared for it as much as anthony had,had he? what do you think? :clap:

Krystal Klear
19-04-2005, 13:26
i agree he definitely hadnt prepared mentally whereas anthony really had. i understand why he did it because like you say no-one should be able to choose their fights for them, but i really dont like him purely because of the way he begged joey to make sure they win so he could ask him for psychological reasons. but ishe was being a bit of a hypocrite but at least he called ahmed out in the end, i think joey will pick anthony for the fight when they are down to the final 8, thats if they get to pick themselves and assuming joey wins his fight as well but i think he will.

chance
19-04-2005, 13:50
i dunno,after seeing anthony fight last night i wouldnt be in a hurry to be up against him.

Krystal Klear
19-04-2005, 14:17
yeah thats very true he's probably been the most brutal so far. next week is going to be good i've just watched the final two fights and theres going to be another vote to bring someone back. who's your favourite to win the whole thing?

chance
19-04-2005, 14:28
yeah i ve watched next weeks fight already.um i like jesse to win,he seems really nice etc but after seeing anthony...... i cant stand alfonso and i hope he goes up against peter again and peter wins!whos yr fave to win?

Krystal Klear
19-04-2005, 15:11
yeah i would love that to happen as alfonso really loves himself now because peter was originally the favourite. i like jesse too, i did like brent but i think my favourite is between peter and joey, joey's yummy! ok that sounds like i like all of them but it is a very addictive programme. did you see about jimmy and joeys fight?