PDA

View Full Version : Sophie & Lee baby boy

Luna
21-10-2005, 09:18
BIG BROTHER stars Sophie and Lee Davey are leading the pack again in August 2003 they were the first couple in the UK reality TV series to tie the knot and are now the second couple to have a baby.

Marlow's ex-BB housemate gave birth to a healthy 7lb 7oz baby boy called Max Lee Davey who was born at 1.10am on Friday, October 7, at Wycombe Hospital.

He is only the second baby to result from a union formed in the Big Brother household. The first was born to series one stars Claire Strutton and Tom McDermott in 2001.

Speaking to the Free Press on Thursday, Lee said mother and son were recovering well at their home in Leicester.

He said : "I was fast asleep at home in bed. At 2am I got a phone call to say I had a son."

"I jumped in my car and drove straight down to the hospital."

Max was a couple of days premature and was meant to be born in Leicester, but a strange twist of fate brought him to High Wycombe.

Proud grandmother Yvonne Gordon said: "Sophie was down visiting her own grandmother who was very ill. She died last Wednesday. Two days later Sophie's waters broke."

"It was a bit of a whirlwind, but it's like a circle of life. Although the death of Sophie's grandmother has cast a shadow over the birth, it has also helped to take the edge of the family's loss."

Sophie Davey, nee Sophie Pritchard, married her television co-star at All Saints Parish Church, in Marlow, where, Max's grandma Mrs Gordon hopes, he will be baptised.

Angeltigger
21-10-2005, 10:06
Thanks for posting Luna,Awwwww that sad and happy as she has a baby but than her grandma can not see the child grow up, i was wondering why Lee was not at the birth

Charmed
21-10-2005, 11:36
A boy!How sweet

chance
21-10-2005, 23:16
congrats! :cheer:

Carrie Bradshaw
21-10-2005, 23:42
Congratulations to them both!! At least something good can come out of Big Brother!

Chris_2k11
21-10-2005, 23:51
Congratulations :)

willow
23-10-2005, 14:13
aaawww thats so great!!