PDA

View Full Version : Tonights Episode

Layne
18-04-2005, 20:50
Well i thought that was one of the best episodes we've had in along time!!
All through it you kept seeing phil, if i hadn't of known he ws coming back tonight i would of been sitting there trying to work out who it was!!

Finally we see Chrissie and Jake *i know not together but ...* I thought that was great the whole what did alfie do last year thing!
But really What did Alfie do last year???
I liked it when chrissie thought she heard something, everytime she goes in that cellar something happens, she'll never get over it!
I thought Pauline and Dot were really good together!! I enjoyed watching them tonight!!

Can't wait for tomorrows now!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Ps Did anyone else notice that when Billy gave Chrissie his £50 he didn't get any change!!! A bit expensive in the vic ain't it!!!

hannah-mj
18-04-2005, 21:01
I think tonight was pretty good , but no Ruby or Stacey! I cant wait for tommorows but i hope Ruby and Stacey are in it , that would make it much better . Basically tonight was good but wish me faves were in it x x x

.:SpIcYsPy:.
18-04-2005, 21:17
Loved it!! I know same here I would have stood there trying to work it out if I didn't know too. I would have thought it was Den Watts or someone trying to fool Chrissie!

chance
18-04-2005, 21:42
im going to watch at ten but i kept flicking over inbetween breaks from the contender and what the hell has chrissie done to her hair!??? as if it wasnt bad enough before! did you actually get to see phil or just his gloves etc? i see boring tinas was in it tonight still.liked the comedy bit i saw with billie and pat,they did something right by not having stacey and ruby in it for one night.

hannah-mj
18-04-2005, 21:56
Yeh , i suppose as a break ( from ruby and stacey i mean ) but i suppose its just coz they are my faves that i was bothered , tonight was very good tho , you just saw phils gloves and that , but at the end ou saw him fully then it was the duff duffs x

chance
18-04-2005, 21:58
oh cool il be sure to watch the last 2 mins of ee then!

chance
18-04-2005, 22:30
god! we all waited half hour to see 'hello billy'. good to see him back,looking forward to tomorrows episode.

Siobhan
19-04-2005, 09:52
god! we all waited half hour to see 'hello billy'. good to see him back,looking forward to tomorrows episode.

I bet the will sober Billy up quickly.. really good eppi last night.. Did I spot a bit of flirting with Jake and Tina?? mmmmmmmmmmm

*Roxy*
19-04-2005, 18:01
Billy and Pat that was funny

Layne
19-04-2005, 18:58
I bet the will sober Billy up quickly.. really good eppi last night.. Did I spot a bit of flirting with Jake and Tina?? mmmmmmmmmmm
Better not or tina will have me to answer to, jake should only be interested in one person!* Chrissie by the way if none of ya guessed!!*
Luv ya
Layne
x x x