PDA

View Full Version : dennis pic sprawled on floor!!!!!!

chance
19-10-2005, 18:26
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4617/730214wt.jpg

Layne
19-10-2005, 18:35
Thansk for posting honey! Dont ya just wanna jump ontop of him! !!! x

Debs
19-10-2005, 18:37

no i wouldnt unless it was to smother him LOL im bored of dennis!!

and now im going to hide before i get beaten by dennis fans :)

chance
19-10-2005, 18:38
:rotfl: i wouldnt mind i have to say...

chance
19-10-2005, 18:39

:thumbsdow grrrrrrr lol

Potato1992
19-10-2005, 18:43
lol

Layne
19-10-2005, 18:45

yeh you go hide!!!!

Jade
19-10-2005, 18:55

Have to say I agree with you there debs!

crazygirl
19-10-2005, 19:00
http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/4617/730214wt.jpgthat picture is in this weeks soap mag it happens on tuesday i8m really looking forward to it has im not a dennis fan :cheer:

crazygirl
19-10-2005, 19:01
Thansk for posting honey! Dont ya just wanna jump ontop of him! !!! x yea with a big knife and stab him :lol:

angelblue
19-10-2005, 19:02
awwwww leave poor dennis an alone :(

Layne
19-10-2005, 19:20
awwwww leave poor dennis an alone :(

yeh leave him alone!! You meanies!! :P!

crazygirl
19-10-2005, 19:25
sorry but you know what its like when you cant stand someone especially a ugly pig like dennis

chance
19-10-2005, 19:30
pretty obvious dennis wasnt going to be a match for grunt though

Layne
19-10-2005, 19:35

NO! And Grant doesn't realise he is sharon's husband until sharon comes down!
Grant actually thinks he is Chrissie's Boyfriend! So that is probably another reason why he hits him!

Luna
19-10-2005, 19:42
god he looks dead

Carrie Bradshaw
19-10-2005, 19:56
yea with a big knife and stab him :lol:
Thats a bit harsh!! :eek:

xsoftladybugx
19-10-2005, 20:12

GRUNT LMAO :rotfl:

pops110874
19-10-2005, 20:38

nah im with you....

gone off dennis since he got all loved up and mushy with sharon, much more appealing when he was mean and moody :p

hannah-mj
19-10-2005, 20:40
mmm dont he look georgeous :P hehe cant wait for that looks kewlll

samantha nixon
19-10-2005, 20:44
ah poor dennis he shouldnt get beaten up its not fair

Debs
19-10-2005, 21:54

LOL oh good another to be lynched by the dennis fans :rotfl:

JustJodi
19-10-2005, 22:30
nah im with you....

gone off dennis since he got all loved up and mushy with sharon, much more appealing when he was mean and moody :p

I still think Dennis is hiding the Dennis we all love,, hes just waiting for the right moment to POP out and say BOOO...He still has those MOODY moments,, when Sharon is doing his head in ( I can not stand terracotta Sharon sorry gang )

angelblue
19-10-2005, 23:16
People keep going on an about dennis being all loved up with his wife when dennis first came to square he was an moody character because he thought the whole world was an against him but then he found people who geniunly cared for him and he fell in love

I dont see why the character cant be two dimesional for example when the the mitchells return i am sure we are going to see him become moody he cant be moody all the time people for no reason i think people would get bored with that factor to i think the character being two dimesional is good :o

pops110874
20-10-2005, 10:17
I still think Dennis is hiding the Dennis we all love,, hes just waiting for the right moment to POP out and say BOOO...He still has those MOODY moments,, when Sharon is doing his head in ( I can not stand terracotta Sharon sorry gang )

Hopefully ur right - keeping my fingers crossed for a bit of the old dennis when the mitchells come back

pops110874
20-10-2005, 10:25
People keep going on an about dennis being all loved up with his wife when dennis first came to square he was an moody character because he thought the whole world was an against him but then he found people who geniunly cared for him and he fell in love

I dont see why the character cant be two dimesional for example when the the mitchells return i am sure we are going to see him become moody he cant be moody all the time people for no reason i think people would get bored with that factor to i think the character being two dimesional is good :o

i see your point but i still dont buy dennis being soooo loved up with sharon, after being the extremley moody "i need no one" womaniser that everyone loved.

maybe in real life it would be nice to see a couple like shannis live happily ever after. But in ee, it has left the characters with nowhere to go as a couple and it probably would have been better if they had just had a brief fling......

callummc
20-10-2005, 10:26
if the old dennis does not come through i 'll be fuming,phill had to pay heavies only 2 years ago cos he was scared of dennis,yes people change but not from hard man to wimp in 2 years,andy hunter wouldn't take dennis on he was his freind,but also he knew dennis could go dangerous,

Siobhan
20-10-2005, 10:49

that is exactly what i was thinking when I saw pic :rotfl:

JustJodi
20-10-2005, 11:13
that is exactly what i was thinking when I saw pic :rotfl:

If he wants "all loved up" he sure would get it from you girls thats for sure,, poor guy would not know what hit him :lol:

Siobhan
20-10-2005, 12:00
If he wants "all loved up" he sure would get it from you girls thats for sure,, poor guy would not know what hit him :lol:

well he certainly would be dead afterwards which will make all the non dennis fans happy... so please don't stab him or beat him, just give us girls who love him time alone with him :thumbsup:

angelblue
20-10-2005, 12:18
i see your point but i still dont buy dennis being soooo loved up with sharon, after being the extremley moody "i need no one" womaniser that everyone loved.

maybe in real life it would be nice to see a couple like shannis live happily ever after. But in ee, it has left the characters with nowhere to go as a couple and it probably would have been better if they had just had a brief fling......

I dont agree with that i think people still love the character i just think some people have gone off him because he is not moody all the time as he use to be which could still happen with the up and coming storyline

Also i dont agree with the fact that the character has no were to go i think their still an lot of potential with this character that him and sharon could face together :)

pops110874
20-10-2005, 13:05
I dont agree with that i think people still love the character i just think some people have gone off him because he is not moody all the time as he use to be which could still happen with the up and coming storyline

Also i dont agree with the fact that the character has no were to go i think their still an lot of potential with this character that him and sharon could face together :)

there is no question dennis is/was a good character but i just dont believe the transition in him.

but (dot and jim aside) i cant think of an interesting couple in ee who had a happy relationship

if you look at the best couples in ee - they were all volatile as this is much better viewing, den and angie, grant and sharon, grant and tiffany, kathy and phil etc

crazygirl
20-10-2005, 13:08
he cant act for toffee when he goes soppy but he is a good actor when he plays nasty

angelblue
20-10-2005, 13:11
Dennis and sharon are an volatile couple in my opinion

Also just because dennis is loved up it doesnt mean he cant be moody when he needs to be

As for womaniser bit how long could the character go on like that would of been been so one dimensional for the character and you need character development i think it better to have two dimensional character so you see both sides to the character :lol:

pops110874
20-10-2005, 13:22
Dennis and sharon are an volatile couple in my opinion

Also just because dennis is loved up it doesnt mean he cant be moody when he needs to be

As for womaniser bit how long could the character go on like that would of been been so one dimensional for the character and you need character development i think it better to have two dimensional character so you see both sides to the character :lol:

yeh but he has gone from one extreme to another in such a short time.....

Look at grant mitchell and even phil to a certain extent - obviously every character is different but they have their hard man image but can show a softer side whenever the scenes demand it, and they carry it off with ease.

maybe nigel harmans acting ability isnt of the same standard or maybe its been the way the storylines have played out but im just not convinced by his character

angelblue
20-10-2005, 13:35
Its been two years i think we see the moody side when the mitchell brothers return

xXxJessxXx
20-10-2005, 15:24

Exactly what i was thinking! :p

crazygirl
20-10-2005, 15:40
[QUOTE=xXxJessxXx]Exactly what i was thinking! :the thought makes me want to :sick:

Kim
20-10-2005, 15:54

Lol :rotfl: . Looks like it's going to be good to watch.

pops110874
20-10-2005, 16:07
Its been two years i think we see the moody side when the mitchell brothers return

thats the hope! :)

i imagine he wont be too happy bout grant being back in the square - yay! should be some classic ee punch ups!! :cheer:

lollymay
20-10-2005, 16:13
awww poor dennis

i_luv_dennis
20-10-2005, 16:42
i hope he is ok

~*~Leanne~*~
21-10-2005, 23:00
poor dennis how can any of you want to hurt him he is so nice :wub:

i_luv_dennis
22-10-2005, 07:01
i no

Dutchgirl
22-10-2005, 09:18
he was moody yesterday, its a shame Sharon doesn't let him, it makes him so much more atractive, don't you just love the guy, I know I do:wub:

DennisRbabe
22-10-2005, 10:20
Oh! can't wait 4 Grant and Phil's return, not looking forward to the beating up of Dennis! :crying:

shannisrules
22-10-2005, 16:45
i thought dennis would have defended himself a bit as he is a strong man but i suppose grant is stronger

i_luv_dennis
22-10-2005, 20:07
yeah i thought that aswell that picture makes me really upset seeing him like that

DennisRbabe
26-10-2005, 18:10

:angry: :angry: :angry: