PDA

View Full Version : actor stalked

Bad Wolf
19-10-2005, 08:57
Lost star Harold Perrineau was stalked on the same day his castmate Josh Holloway was robbed at gunpoint, according to The Honolulu Advertiser.

The actor, who plays Michael Dawson, was driving to the house of another cast member, Daniel Dae Kim (Jin), when he was followed for twenty minutes by two men in another vehicle.

Perrineau attempted to shake off his tailers with a series of sharp turns before pulling over and getting out of his car. The men then made a quick U-turn and sped away, the 'paper said.

"We're less on guard in Hawai'i, but I think that's the way it should be," Perrineau's wife Brittany, who was also in the car, said. "There may be a false sense of security because there isn't the hustle and bustle of New York or L.A.

"Hawai'i is a lovely place to let your kids run around and leave your door unlocked, but definitely this has been a wake-up call. ... Maybe we need to be more private than we've been."

annaz
28-01-2006, 22:01
Scary.

CrazyLea
28-01-2006, 22:05
wow sounds frightening. by the way who does josh galloway play the one that was robbed?

xxvikkixx
28-01-2006, 22:10
Josh Holloway plays Sawyer

alkalinetrio
29-01-2006, 01:58
shhhh it was me who was in the car but dont tel anyone shhhh:P

xxvikkixx
29-01-2006, 13:24
shhhh it was me who was in the car but dont tel anyone shhhh:P

:rotfl: