PDA

View Full Version : epsode guides 2nd n 3rd of november

Sam Nixon Fan
18-10-2005, 16:37
ITV1 Network Wednesday 2 November 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

spoiler:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Itching to get his hands dirty again, Commander Ian Barratt (John McArdle) is surprisingly paired with PC Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) who spends the whole day on edge. Whilst assisting CID with an armed robbery plot, everything seems to be going well until Ian admits to knowing about Dan’s year-long sordid affair with his wife, Rochelle (Anna Acton). Ian advises Dan to leave Sun Hill but when he confesses to loving Rochelle, Ian explodes with rage. Are the PC’s days now numbered?

As Cindy (Jacqueline Defferary) wonders where husband DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) is for their IVF appointment, Phil lands himself in hot water yet again. Whilst arguing with ex, Kate (Tamsin Skan), about who the father of her baby is, the sex-addict goes into labour and he is left to accompany her to the hospital.

When hearing that rapist, Martin Delaney (Joshua Henderson) has absconded from prison. DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) makes a surprise visit to ex-Sun Hill cop, Mickey Webb (Chris Simmons) who, after previously investigating and being raped by Delaney, knows him better than anyone. Jack asks Mickey for his help in finding Delaney and he reluctantly agrees. CID are eventually told that he has been located at a local cemetery and as Jack and the rest of the team go to make their arrest, Mickey returns home to find himself face to face with his rapist armed with a knife...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITV1 Network Thursday 3 November 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM

spoiler:
PC Dan Casper (Chris Jarvis) and Commander Ian Barrett (John McArdle) continue to argue over Dan’s affair with Rochelle (Anna Acton) and are alarmed when armed robber, Colson (Richard Pepple) runs into the building they are observing from. The Commander purposefully manages to escape the volatile situation and his silent wish comes true when Dan is left with a gun to his head. S019 arrive and after using Dan as a human shield, Colson is persuaded to give himself up.

DS Phil Hunter (Scott Maslen) waits nervously outside the maternity ward as Kate (Tasmin Skan) gives birth to a baby boy. Fighting emotion, Phil maintains the baby is not his and leaves, making it just in time to meet wife Cindy (Jacqueline Defferary) for their IVF appointment.

Thankful the two men in her life are safe after their ordeal, drugs referral worker, Rochelle is shocked to discover that her husband has known all along about her affair with Dan and was behind the poisoned pen letters. She is stunned when Ian punches Dan in front of her and is forced to make a life-changing decision. Who will Rochelle choose?

Also, Mickey Webb (Chris Simmons) continues to assist DCI Jack Meadows (Simon Rouse) and DS Ramani De Costa (Thusitha Jayasundera) with the investigation on rapist and prison absconder, Martin Delaney (Joshua Henderson). They get a result and are able to charge Delaney and put him back in prison. Mickey is relieved to finally get closure and is dumbfounded when Jack offers him his old job back at Sun Hill. Will Mickey accept?

$sTaCeY$
18-10-2005, 16:42
Thanks for posting these they sound excellent, is Kates baby Phils???
Its good that they put the person who raped mickey behind bars :thumbsup:

Tori
18-10-2005, 17:37
wooooow!!! i really can't wait for these. they sounds action packed!! thanks!

kerry4nigel
18-10-2005, 17:55
It hasn't been confirmed that Kate's baby is definately Phil's but Kate is adament that it is. I guess time will tell, he might do a dna test or something.
Is cindy still around? :wall: i hate her i thought she'd gone, both her and kate are getting in the way of phil and sam getting together!

Tori
18-10-2005, 17:57
yeah, we know :( she better stop hanging around

*_*Smile*_*
18-10-2005, 18:53
yeah, we know :( she better stop hanging around

yeah

suzewebb
18-10-2005, 18:58
MICKEY yey and finally we get some proper closure for him on the whole Martin Delaney case. A great idea and a great way to bring him back into the fold as if he was never away. This puts mickey back into the vulnerable state he was in prior to leaving for MIT and means we can discount the MIT and NCS Mickey and remember the old Mickey. WELL DONE! Great re-intro in my books!!
:cheer: :wub: :cheer:

pookie1968uk
18-10-2005, 22:49
yes brilliant. cant wait for him to be back on the bill.

samantha nixon
19-10-2005, 17:18
these looks really good

Crazy Gal 88
19-10-2005, 21:13
cool thanks. i wonder who rochelle will choose.... i reckon dan but im not sure.any ideas anyone?

Tori
20-10-2005, 17:51
hmmmm... her hubby. she's only with dan for the danger

Kim
26-10-2005, 11:42
I have posted soaplife's spoilers for the bill in General soap as they were on the same page as those for Casualty and Holby City.

Tori
26-10-2005, 17:35
what, for these episodes?