PDA

View Full Version : Want to appear in a national magazine?

Meh
18-04-2005, 15:53
We received this request from Amy Caulfield who works for the press association:

Was hoping you might be able to help me. I am a feature writer for the Press Association and write for various national magazines and newspapers. I am currently trying to write a feature for a national soap magazine about a family who feels it can identify with the Slaters. The family involved would contain quite a few sisters and maybe have a grandmother who played a big role in their lives. I would want to interview with the family and find out how they identify with the Slaters, how the sisters get on and whether they are as fiesty as the Slater sisters. We would arrange for a photographer to take their photo and a fee would be paid for their time and trouble.

Please would you be able to put a message up on the EastEnders message boards asking if anyone would like to take part in this feature. Feel free to include my email address - [email protected] - so people can get in touch.

Thank you very much for your help,

Amy Caulfield

Katie
18-04-2005, 22:12
Hiya,we are quite like the Slaters, i live with my grandma, mum, 6 sisters and 2 nieces i dunno if thats like the slaters though!

chance
18-04-2005, 22:32
i've got 4 sisters but we all get on!no way like the slaters thank god! although one of them resembles kat a bit! lol hope she doesn't read this!

Meh
23-04-2005, 16:19
Just out of curiosity, anyone email Amy?

chance
27-04-2005, 20:01
no

Sherbs
29-04-2005, 10:27
I've got 4 sisters but we all get on!no way like the slaters thank god! although one of them resembles kat a bit! lol hope she doesn't read this!

Oh god thats funny!!!! Can't stop laughing Chance :)

emillie
30-04-2005, 23:38
i have got sisters but unlike the slaters none of them gave birth to me so that rules me out

Meh
16-05-2005, 15:30
Ah well, time to unstick this