PDA

View Full Version : Binman favourite to win X Factor

Chloe O'brien
18-10-2005, 10:06
Bookmakers have tipped binman Andy Abraham to win this year's X Factor after his sensational performance on Saturday.

He has pushed Shayne Ward into second place in the running, with Journey South now rated the favourite group.

Meanwhile, Saturday's rejects say they aren't bitter about being kicked off the show.

Addictiv Ladies were voted off after Louis Walsh cast the deciding vote, which meant that Simon Cowell's band were sent home.

The girls say that while they are disappointed they hope the judges will base their voting on talent rather than politics in the future

Luna
18-10-2005, 10:30
He is good and i do think he has the talent to go on a win this - as long as chico is put out asap i'll be happy

xXxJessxXx
18-10-2005, 15:36
I like both Andy and Shayne and agree they will be in the last few weeks. i thought andy's performance was best on saturday followed by shayne and some others but they are my favourite two. there are only really a couple of acts i dont like this year. thats brenda, chico and conway sisters. not sure about phillip he confuses me havent made up my mind. i love all of the others, its gonna be close this year i think.

pookie1968uk
18-10-2005, 23:19
andy has the most amazing voice there, what a talent and only discovered at 29 years old!