PDA

View Full Version : The Baldwins

LUSHLOOKE69
16-10-2005, 14:45
Ive really enjoyed the past weeks storyline involvng the affair coming out. I think there has been some superb acting on all involved. My heart has gone out to both Jamie and Frankie but deep down I do think that Danny loves Frankie more than any other women he's ever met. What does everyone else think? I really hope the parent Jamie picks is Frankie as she really is the only one with his best interests at heart.

Katy
16-10-2005, 14:50
the baldwins really have done some pretty fab acting over recent episodes. Its made corrie worth watching as the phil/gail story is really pants. I thought it was good the other nigth when he was up on the roof, with LEanne, it was really moving. I think the casting people did a great job with Baldwins cause they work well as family unit.

Debs
16-10-2005, 15:21
ive really enjoyed thie last few weeks with the whole affair thing, they really do all work well together. poor frankie

Abbie
16-10-2005, 15:50
isnt somehting going on with micheal cos last time we saw him it looked like he was loosing his memory an awful lot

Abbie
16-10-2005, 15:50
ive really enjoyed thie last few weeks with the whole affair thing, they really do all work well together. poor frankiei know i loved it too